Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Sharon W.
Sharon W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection!!!

The Shamal Dining Table we picked is just beautiful. Quality is excellent and so sturdy. The White glove service offered was the best decision we made (apart from the table that is). Service by the Brosa staff was fantastic all round.

CSP
CSPSydney, NSW

Thrilled!

Loved the “view at home” function!!! Fairly accurate method of working out if the products work in one’s own space. The ordering was easy with super quick dispatch, great delivery communication and easy to unpack. Love love love the look of the bar stools, their scale and their comfort. Would shop first at Brosa online next time I need anything.

Paloma slip chairs

The Paloma slip chairs are amazing. Such good quality and everyone comments about how comfortable they are. So impressed with this company

Jackie F.
Jackie F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love our new round ottoman! Perfect colour & fits in well with existing furniture.

Online store was easy to use and the quality of product received was excellent. I love your products. Thanks I will continue to purchase from you guys!
@stylingbyjackie

Kath
KathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great table!

During lockdown as we could not attend the store, we found the range of products online was extensive and the ease of navigation on Brosa’s site was great. Updates on delivery by email and calls were really good and thoughtful. Easy to assemble our table on delivery and very happy with the quality. It was exactly what I wanted.

Mrs T
Mrs TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable and stylish

Great stools and service from Brosa. Highly recommend their products and company. Looking forward to using their styling service too.

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Love my new armchair!!!

There are so many colours and style options to choose from! The armchair I bought is great quality and very comfortable!

Christine
ChristineSouth Australia

Still waiting 34 weeks after order

Ordered two office chairs in early Nov 2020 and chose them because estimated delivery time was 6 weeks. After ordering, delivery was pushed out, and then further again. I eventually received one chair after 4 months and was told the other was being made. BROSA's contact has been limited and I not happy that after 33 weeks the chair seat arrived with no contact from DHL to arrange a suitable date (as was meant to happen) and the swivel base I ordered has still not been delivered. I have contacted BROSA, and their reply email states they are busy and their response might be two weeks away........Exceptionally poor service and this is my last order ever from BROSA.

Corrina B.
Corrina B.Sydney, NSW

Damaged product, cant get hold of them, still waiting 4 days later for them to respond to me

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Jordan
JordanSydney, NSW

Astounded by the beautiful quality, prompt delivery and customer service for such a great price.

So easy to assemble, hardly took us five minutes to put the legs on.
Quality of product is outstanding. So stoked

Socceroostars
SocceroostarsSydney, NSW

These guys are excellent! 21 Days return guarantee is the best!

These guys were amazing to deal with. Like a lot of on line suppliers right now COVID has created chaos with logistics. The Jackson bar stool is a beautiful piece of furniture it just wasn’t right for our decor. The virtual function on the website allowed us to set the stools at our kitchen bench. These guys really are easy and professional friendly people to deal with.

Zarko
ZarkoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic furniture and superb service!!!

Furniture items we selected were of good quality, sturdy mango wood with great details.
The service we received was superb, second to none!!!
This is a highly recommended store with a variety of products that may suite different tastes.

Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect chairs. So happy with everything.

Really happy with the Mila chairs I purchased. It was a bit of a wait but it stated that on the website before I purchased them. They were pushed out a few weeks but was left informed and delivery was very professional and easy. Before I purchased them, Brooke helped create a mood board to assist me with my concerns. She was so helpful and answered all my questions promptly.

Deb
DebSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great designs, quality, communication

We are very happy with the design and quality of our entertainment unit. It’s an exceptional piece and we only had to put the legs on. This really impressed us. The communication from the company about delivery was excellent and the delivery guys very accommodating.