Janet

JanetMelbourne

Very pleased with purchase

Visited store and given great service by staff member who was knowledgeable and friendly. Items arrived as promised in communication. Chairs of good quality and great value. Very pleased. Will definitely revisit store

Nick G

Nick GSydney, NSW

Amazing quality bed! Very pleased!

Extremely satisfied with our new king size Ethan bed from Brosa. The bed is solid and it feels high quality. Easy to assemble and delivery was on the expected date without issue. The bed was securely packaged to prevent any damage... the downside is there’s a lot of cardboard and polystyrene to dispose of!

Alanna L.

Alanna L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy shopper

Happy with the daybed and or perfect for what I selected it for. I find it quite comfortable and am happy with the firmness (not too soft or too hard) as it’s still supportive. Easy to assemble and love the colour.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Alanna! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review - we are so glad you love your new daybed.

Sally

SallyPerth, WA

Quality products

The furniture is fantastic quality, easy assembly and the holes and screws align. I order a lot of furniture for my business and no other companies furniture compares for the price point especially.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your nice review, Sally! We're so glad that the quality of our furniture convinced you.

Yvonne

YvonneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

I love the Smeaton Outdoor Table it’s strong , sturdy and looks so stylish. Brosa range of products are great their service and ease of online purchase is great. Highly recommend Brosa.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so very much, Yvonne!

Wal

WalSydney, NSW

High quality, clear communication, great service

I purchased a lowboy and bedsides from Brosa after the set i'd ordered elsewhere kept getting delayed (3 months of delays!). Between research online and time to deliver it was 2 weeks, and that includes Christmas in the middle. The team in store when i visited to look at the products were lovely, helpful and insightful - not pushy. They looked at my setup and gave me a few tips. Brosa dont just try and sell something to you, they help you land a quality setup. I cant fault them!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Wal! We loved to read about your awesome experience in our studio and it's nice that we were able to impress you with the delivery timeframe. Thank you for your kind words!

Carol

CarolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order here if you like long delivery times!!

I ordered an accent chair back in august 2020. Should of been delivered by Xmas but kept delaying the delivery times. Now they have advised me it won’t be here till April. I can’t believe how long it is taking. Should of shopped elsewhere. Never will order from Brosa again.

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I've never been happier with furniture!

I purchased the Frank 3 seater and ottoman in French beige. Having not seen the furniture in person, I was going off of the photos and info alone and I guess, taking a bit of a risk (as with many online purchases) but that risk paid off! Absolutely beautiful visually and excellent quality. Everyone that comes over comments on the excellent design, colour, fabric and quality. Many Mid Century Modern style couches that I have looked at in the past, look great but don't feel it. You could sleep on this couch like it's a single bed. I couldn't be happier!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kelly! Great to hear that we earned your trust! We love the Frank Sofa too, it's really a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hamptons style office chair.

Easy to navigate to the item I purchased.
Very satisfied with the range and quality.
I have not assembled the chair to the base yet, as waiting to move into our newly built home, easier to carry in the box, so chair does not get damaged.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Joanne! Thank you for providing us your positive feedback - we're thrilled that you love your new office chair!

Damzz

DamzzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Console for Entryhall!

We purchased Brosa Console Table and it looks stunning with it's raw Mangowood looks! We had an amazing experience from walking into the Brosa Studio @ Fitzroy, booking the furniture online and getting it delivered within the expected timeframe. Thank you Brosa Team!

RWalsh

RWalshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect dressing table with mirror

This item did not disappoint. It is very well made and has a beautiful timber finish-perfect with my neutral bedroom palette. Drawer is soft close and the mirror is sturdy, yet simple. I love it.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so much for this nice feedback, we're glad you love your new dresser.

Kim Caiger

Kim CaigerSydney, NSW

First time Customer

I purchased 2 Ottomans from Brosa and have nothing negative to say. The products were beautifully made, Australian Company bonus, easy to purchase on line and book in the delivery, plus down to the delivery guys were very helpful and polite. They have a good range of products, would purchase from them again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

How nice to hear from you, Kim! Lovely that you had a great delivery experience as well, that's what we strive for. We are grateful that you are our customer and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Joel GrenellHunter Region, NSW

Don't do it

Just don't bother ordering anything that needs to be made. 8 weeks tuned into 21 weeks and when my order finally arrived last week a leg on the Frank chest of drawers was the incorrect piece and couldn't be used. I'm now told i have to wait 13 weeks for a small leg that screws in so my order is complete. 13 weeks!! Could this not be flown in guys considering it's your mistake. Its come and collect the goods, give me a full refund and close your doors.

Joel Grenell

Thats so big of you all, don't you realise we juts want what we ordered back in June. Pretty simple really, fly in a part to arrive within a month and I will be fine. Are you capable of air freight like everyone else?

AJBR

AJBRSydney

Another company who make promises they can't deliver

Yang

YangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful Experience

Nice showroom, good price, and great support from after-sale team. I received the best service ever and all products were packed up very well at delivery.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Yang! Thanks for visiting our studio, we are happy to hear you had a great experience!

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Lovely looking and very comfortable office chair.

Eat assembly of a lovely office chair for Hamptons style home office.
My only complaint was having to remove the robust cardboard packaging.
Overall very happy

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kate! Thanks for letting us know, we are happy that you love your new office chair!

BELINDA

BELINDASouth East Queensland, QLD

Service like no other

My experience with BROSA was like no other. It has been years since I have received service that started and finished at the highest level. Communication was factual, clear and accurate. I didn't need to follow up or ask questions in relation to the purchase or delivery and the product was exactly what I had envisaged.
Highly recommend brose for product and service !

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so much for your kind words, Belinda.

Maree M

Maree M

Great product! Great service!

Recent purchase of a bed head from Brosa was a great experience. Website easy to navigate. Ordering straightforward. Communication was excellent and delivery was exactly as planned. Love my bed head and would highly recommend Brosa .

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, Maree! We love to hear that everything was up to your expectations.

Very Satisfied Customer

I purchased the 'Clay Bench' and have been very happy with both the service from Brosa and the product. Delivery was timely (even during Melbourne's lockdown!). I purchased the bench to use as a plant stand rather than a bench, however the product is very sturdy so I expect it would be satisfactory for seating as well. Assembly was very simple, the legs needed to be screwed into the base. I would purchase from Brosa again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for this nice feedback, Christine! It's awesome to hear that you love your Clay Bench.

Lance

LancePoint Cook

Quality, Value & Customer Experience

* Very easy
* Very satisfied with the range
* Very satisfied with the quality of the product I purchased
* Extremely easy to assemble

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

That's wonderful to read - thanks, Lance!