Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

2.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)
Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Faulty product, zero service.

Bought a sideboard which when it first came out of the box I was delighted with. It looked to be really good quality however once I'd put the legs on and stood it up I saw one of the doors won't close, the hinges weren't attached properly by manufacturer so it just hangs open.
Sent email photos and video to Brosa explaining the issue and 10 days later zero response except an email saying it would take them up to a week to respond.
Thats far below the minimum standard of service I'd expect.
There was also a payment glitch where the money came out of my account but no order confirmation, item still showing in my cart however that got fixed up in a few days.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Tom M
Tom MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome team in Fitzroy showroom, but terrible product and after-sales experience

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised

Ilani F.asked

I want to order the Anica King Size bedhead. I live in Canberra. They say delivery is fast, is that true. I don't want to order and wait months.

LMM
LMM

I would not buy from them again. I am still waiting. I am going to repoet them to fair trading.

Ilani F.

Sorry to hear that. Did you order something and how long have you been waiting?

Mel
Melasked

Has anyone purchased the Brosa Sondra Sofa Bed?

Amanda
Amandaasked

Lots of complaints regarding your delivery service. Have these been addressed? I'm hesitant to purchase anything from you because of these complaints.

Zac