Jman

JmanSydney, NSW

Never use this company

Ordered two chairs in the ready to ship tab for pre Xmas delivery. As a Xmas gift.

Less than 12 hours later the shipping date is..... six months later. Don’t be fooled. Don’t use this company. They publish inaccurate info to get you in, and rely on complacency to keep your order.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Jman! We are sorry if there was any confusion about the lead times. We would love to get in touch with you to clarify and find a solution. Could you please provide us your order number, so we can contact you?

Janelle S

Janelle SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality at affordable price

Very pleased with our Cece love seat. Easy to assemble and quality materials used. I got slight damage on the item which was addressed promptly and very satisfied with excellent customer service.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Janelle, thank you for your nice words and the beautiful shot of the Cece Loveseat!

Tla

TlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not purchase their floor lamps

I ordered a tripod floor lamp and noticed cosmetic issues with the lamp, Brosa was quick to exchange the product which i was happy with however the second floor lamp kept causing short circuits in my house. Brosa promptly refunded me for the lightbulbs bought in addition. Excellent customer service but would steer away from buying their lamps.

Angela

Should not have passed quality control! False advertising.

IloveshoppingAustralian Capital Territory

Absolutely Dreadful Service and Faulty Product

Leece

LeeceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality control

Purchased a chair from Brosa in beginning December 2019 , waited 5 months for delivery( Up from 12 weeks ) then COVID hit- All up 6 months later my chair arrives - absolutely filthy with 5 stains over that which l unpacked. Closed box and requested an in stock chair to avoid poor quality control and long waiting again. Upgraded Paying extra for another chair , wait another two weeks for pick up of first chair and delivery Of next chair to arrive . Open box and pull small piece of packaging to find a number of what looked like oil stains over the velvet material. Shocked and so disappointed- requested refund and gave feedback. Never again.

Annie

Annie

Excellent customer service

Bought a 2 seater and armchair online as couldn’t go to a showroom due to covid. Furniture arrived beautifully packaged and on time but was unfortunately wrong for the space. Brosa were very prompt and efficient in dealing with my return, they offer a 21 day change of mind return policy which is amazing. I would have no hesitation in buying from them again

ARHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Buy From Here - Terrible Customer Service And Substandard Products

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful product, amazing service.

Brosa was there every step of the way with ordering, delivering and assembling our bed frame. The quality of the product itself was top-notch. After realising to our disappointment that the frame was the wrong height for our mattress (totally our own fault!) Brosa was incredible to deal with and were more than happy to collect and refund. We received a full refund in speedy time. Even though we never got to keep that beautiful frame (stupid high mattress!) I would most certainly shop with Brosa again. It's rare to have quality made products with even better personalised service.

Lynette

LynetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’ll never purchase again

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Love the quality and style of the furniture and the service

Having never bought quality furniture on line before, we were nervous about buying from Brosa. Our experience has been excellent. The quality and style exceeded our expectations, it is better in real life than the photos on the website.
We had an issue with one pair of the 6 dining chairs we purchased. It was resolved with minimal hassle and the correct legs were sent immediately.
You get to know a business in how they respond to an issue and Brosa were 1st class. They are now the first place we look when buying new furniture

Great quality for price

I order a lot of products from Brosa for work to be used in stores. I have found the quality to be fantastic and the delivery process is great. I unfortunately had a faulty item sent and the company issued a swift replacement which gives me confidence to continue using their products.

MJM

MJMSydney, NSW

Beware of fabric

Teal

TealSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dissatisfied customer

I purchased the Pampero dining table and just over a year and a half of owning it cracks started to appear along the edges of each side of the table with some cracks running through the middle of the table. This would also explain the sagging of the table as well. They weren’t just “surface” cracks they are structural cracks. After contacting Brosa they requested images which I had sent for them to reply with “image evidence suggests the concrete is not cracked it’s the paint coating. Also due to extreme light, artificial lighting, temperature, humidity and radiation could have contributed to the damage”. So basically don’t take it out of the box is what they are suggesting. Would NEVER purchase from Brosa again!!!!

Brody.G

Brody.GSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I have bought pieces from Brosa & love the quality. The standout was the excellent caring service I received when I needed to return an item for a full refund. Brosa were so understanding & went out of there way to make the process so easy. Thank you I will be buying again from them.

Jillian K.

Jillian K.Sydney, NSW

Wrong colour, leather can’t be cleaned

I ordered Zoe “leather” dining chairs in Walnut (warm mid brown). They took about a year to arrive in, Taupe (light grey beige). I returned/exchanged for new batch but had Taupe delivered to me a 2nd time. They won with “within industry tolerance” colour gradations. The only person that spoke honestly about what her eyes could see on my case was promptly sacked and replaced by people who read from the script better. I was just too tired to take it further, got a lousy 10% discount for my troubles. The “pure leather” must be particle leather. It stains badly when wiped with a minimally damp cloth. If food dries on it, you have to pick the food off, which removes the “leather”.

Elizabeth d

Elizabeth dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing and dishonest service

Dasha

DashaSydney, NSW

long process

We purchased a bed head and a bench seat to go with it. The bench seat is beautiful, the bed head however came in wrong colour. We are currently working with costumer service to get it reordered which will take at least 3 more months. The delay is disappointing, however the bench seat we have received is beautiful so I am looking forward to getting the rest of my order

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Dasha, our sincere apologies about the wrong color. We are currently crafting your head for you and will get it to you as fast as we can.

I'm glad that you like the Edward bed bench!