Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

AnhSydney, NSW

New damaged sofa delivered on the 26 June - Terrible customer support services

Corrina B.
Corrina B.Sydney, NSW

Damaged product, cant get hold of them, still waiting 4 days later for them to respond to me

Socceroostars
SocceroostarsSydney, NSW

These guys are excellent! 21 Days return guarantee is the best!

These guys were amazing to deal with. Like a lot of on line suppliers right now COVID has created chaos with logistics. The Jackson bar stool is a beautiful piece of furniture it just wasn’t right for our decor. The virtual function on the website allowed us to set the stools at our kitchen bench. These guys really are easy and professional friendly people to deal with.

Charly O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont Waste Your Time Or Money

Terrible customer service! Would not recommend Brosa. I have sent multiple messages them to them with no response other than them resending me old emails from months ago absolutely nothing to do with my issue.

Quality of my bed is beyond poor base looks cheap and nasty and not solid or sturdy at all. Bed was advertised as bed frame instead has a base and separate bed head that doesn’t attach to the bed itself. After paying $1000 for a bed frame you would expect a quality product.

Nothing came with instructions.

Do not recommend! Still waiting on A response from them

Charly O.

Again still waiting on anyone to respond to me

Charly O.

Still waiting with no response

Rebecca
Rebecca

Great customer service

Website easy to use, order shipped promptly and good status updates. Chairs were as described and good quality but didn't suit our table. Thankfully the returns process was really easy and we were given a full refund with no hassles.

Don't Order Anything

We received our item last week and it's broken. Sent emails, FB messages and post comments, and rang them 3 times and can only leave a message, Cannot speak to a human. Terrible service. they obviously dont care about you once they have your money

VERONICA
VERONICASydney, NSW

Terrible Post Purchase service and outcome for faulty products

Peta Preston
Peta PrestonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged goods

After a long wait to get delivery unfortunately when goods arrived they were significantly damaged inside and outside of product. I’m also very disappointed with the overall quality of the product which is very poor

jessica
jessicaSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

I have purchased an entertainment unit and a buffet which were damaged (dented and scratched). I’m trying to get a refund and after 2 emails and a call to the customer service nothing has happened after 2 weeks. I have been promised than an email will be sent and a refund will occur but nothing has been done yet. Return policy is only valid for 3 weeks and no one is responding. Terrible customer service & i would absolutely not recommend Brosa

• +3Thumbnail

Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Jasmine  Salisbury
Jasmine SalisburyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t return item

Purchased an office chair from this company - turned up on time but had damage and was not what we were after - tried to contact them in all the ways suggested (phone & online) no answer - Don’t bother purchasing from this company

Disappointed Customer
Disappointed CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor service experience

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Emails to support dint help, I did manage to talk to another representative yesterday after a month of follow ups, somebody atleast took ownership of the problem. Hopefully, they dont disappoint me again.

One month later still no replacement

Anne
Anne

Very poor service

I ordered a sofa bed and had to wait for a month to receive it. The item was flat packed and very heavy. I was given no notice of the delivery. After organising a friend to help me move it into the sitting room and put it together, it was not at all comfortable!!. I contacted Brosa and asked to return it but because I was just outside the return allowance, after taking a few days to reply, they refused!!. I am now left with a sofa which is of no use. The whole experience has been most frustrating and I am substantially out of pocket. I would not recommend this company or buy from them again.

Bill