Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

2.2

Emily F
Emily FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Having waited 10 to 12 week lead time, product arrived with faulty handle for a cabinet. Upon report and inspection, we were advised that there were no replacement handles in stock and had to wait to same lead time for replacement cabinet (this timeline didn't work for us). Requesting a refund at start of December, we were advised that it would be 7 days after collection of cabinet. After numerous phone calls and emails by us following up, we are still waiting for the refund. Unfortunately, can't recommend this company as the customer service is terrible.

Product Appearance As advertised

Friendly service and good chairs

Lay
LayMelbourne

Very poor customer service; poor quality products

Darren
DarrenHobart, TAS

Allow 4 - 5 months for delivery

Ordered chairs in September believing the "leaves warehouse in 2 -3 weeks" blurb, only too find out they won't be here until January. No response from inquiries to customer service or requests for refund.

Tom79
Tom79Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong sofa delivered. Awful customer service and still no correct sofa!

We ordered two matching sofas and a lamp from Brosa which were listed as ‘quick 1-2 day dispatch’. They arrived 2 weeks later and when we opened them, one was the wrong colour. We called them immediately and sent this pictures. No response. I chased them on the phone and they eventually emailed back to say the incorrect sofa would be collected and once back at the warehouse a new one would be shipped. Since then, I have heard nothing and keep chasing them. Don’t buy from Brosa.

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Great furniture and service

Apart from the no-fault COVID delays in products arriving, the service from BROSA has been efficient and helpful. Three of the products I ordered were exactly as advertised and when one wasn't, BROSA were very helpful with the options offered, none of which involved any inconvenience to myself.

Corrina B.
Corrina B.Sydney, NSW

Damaged product, cant get hold of them, still waiting 4 days later for them to respond to me

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Socceroostars
SocceroostarsSydney, NSW

These guys are excellent! 21 Days return guarantee is the best!

These guys were amazing to deal with. Like a lot of on line suppliers right now COVID has created chaos with logistics. The Jackson bar stool is a beautiful piece of furniture it just wasn’t right for our decor. The virtual function on the website allowed us to set the stools at our kitchen bench. These guys really are easy and professional friendly people to deal with.

Charly O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont Waste Your Time Or Money

Terrible customer service! Would not recommend Brosa. I have sent multiple messages them to them with no response other than them resending me old emails from months ago absolutely nothing to do with my issue.

Quality of my bed is beyond poor base looks cheap and nasty and not solid or sturdy at all. Bed was advertised as bed frame instead has a base and separate bed head that doesn’t attach to the bed itself. After paying $1000 for a bed frame you would expect a quality product.

Nothing came with instructions.

Do not recommend! Still waiting on A response from them

Charly O.

Again still waiting on anyone to respond to me

Charly O.

Still waiting with no response

Don't Order Anything

We received our item last week and it's broken. Sent emails, FB messages and post comments, and rang them 3 times and can only leave a message, Cannot speak to a human. Terrible service. they obviously dont care about you once they have your money

Peta Preston
Peta PrestonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged goods

After a long wait to get delivery unfortunately when goods arrived they were significantly damaged inside and outside of product. I’m also very disappointed with the overall quality of the product which is very poor

jessica
jessicaSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

I have purchased an entertainment unit and a buffet which were damaged (dented and scratched). I’m trying to get a refund and after 2 emails and a call to the customer service nothing has happened after 2 weeks. I have been promised than an email will be sent and a refund will occur but nothing has been done yet. Return policy is only valid for 3 weeks and no one is responding. Terrible customer service & i would absolutely not recommend Brosa

• +3Thumbnail

Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Jasmine  Salisbury
Jasmine SalisburyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t return item

Purchased an office chair from this company - turned up on time but had damage and was not what we were after - tried to contact them in all the ways suggested (phone & online) no answer - Don’t bother purchasing from this company

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

One month later still no replacement

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

GreyBrown
GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.

GKW
GKWasked

Why does BROSA require full payment upfront if they cannot guarantee delivery times? Other furniture companies in Australia who sell items manufactured overseas take a down payment and require the remainder only when the item is in the ware house in Australia. Seems only fair, so why not BROSA?

Get an answer from our members and Brosa Furniture representatives