Brosa Furniture

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts.

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts. We have waited 5 months for an order that said 4 weeks when ordered and we are literally sleeping on the floor and they can’t tell us when the parts will arrive. They can’t even get organised to send the parts as we have had lots of people contacting us about the issue. When you spend thousands on new furniture you expect to not sleep on the floor.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Katie! Oh no, we are so sorry that you're missing parts for your bed! Could you please provide us your order number so we can get an ETA on your parts request urgently?

Jman

JmanSydney, NSW

Never use this company

Ordered two chairs in the ready to ship tab for pre Xmas delivery. As a Xmas gift.

Less than 12 hours later the shipping date is..... six months later. Don’t be fooled. Don’t use this company. They publish inaccurate info to get you in, and rely on complacency to keep your order.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Jman! We are sorry if there was any confusion about the lead times. We would love to get in touch with you to clarify and find a solution. Could you please provide us your order number, so we can contact you?

GilesSydney, NSW

Terrible service and uncomfortable product!

I bought a sofa bed from Brosa and it said on the website it's "comfort" level was snug. It's the hardest thing I've ever sat on let alone slept on. The delivery was late as well.

Returning it was a nightmare. They wouldn't organise a pickup till I chased them a bunch of times. They then didn't come to pick it up and I had to chase again to get them to come. The only way I got anything sorted was by complaining to one of the founders.

Giles

I've already spoken to your owner David and numerous people in customer service so feel free to follow up with them.

Alan D.

Alan D.

Heavily delayed delivery - poor customer service

Delivery of items pushed significantly out from advertised timeframes.
Some items to be delivered over 6 weeks late & after Christmas (we have moved to a new home & were hoping to host).
Customer service were not very helpful.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Alan! We are truly sorry that your order has been pushed out and especially we would like to apologise that you didn't feel supported by our team. Can you please advise your order number, so we can review this and get back to you with options?

Tla

TlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not purchase their floor lamps

I ordered a tripod floor lamp and noticed cosmetic issues with the lamp, Brosa was quick to exchange the product which i was happy with however the second floor lamp kept causing short circuits in my house. Brosa promptly refunded me for the lightbulbs bought in addition. Excellent customer service but would steer away from buying their lamps.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Quality & Design With The Commitment To Please From The BROSA Team.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks Andy, we are so happy that we could impress you!

Angela

Should not have passed quality control! False advertising.

Cavenish R.

Cavenish R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

16 weeks wait for 3 chairs

I ordered 3 bar stools and was told they should arrive in 16 weeks. Are you kidding me. 7 weeks later we have zero chairs to sit on and every time I enquire about the progress I get a snooty remark. Ridiculous wait for 3 items!!! Never order from them again!!

IloveshoppingAustralian Capital Territory

Absolutely Dreadful Service and Faulty Product

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Only buy if you are willing to wait for longer than the website states..

Varun
Varun
Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Sofa bed extremely uncomfortable and firm

I bought the Siesta 3 Seater Sofa bed, it looks great and is not too bad as seating but it is extremely uncomfortable to sleep on. The website lists this item as 'snug' not too soft, but not too firm, however it is very firm and painful to lay on. It is disappointing as if I knew it was actually firm not snug, I would not have purchased this. Waste of money!

ARHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Buy From Here - Terrible Customer Service And Substandard Products

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A table that we can’t find anywhere else

It is a perfect extendable table that we can’t find any better. It is good quality with beautiful patterns. Assembly is very easy to follow. I also can find other matching sets of chairs for it.

Lorraine

LorrainePerth, WA

Faulty and missing items.

• +4
wombat

wombatRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Billie Jean Rocker

Great design. Appalling wear quality

Ordered matching $599 Diana armchairs from Brosa in late November 2017 for the advertised pre Christmas delivery in a total order of around $3000. After numerous emails and phone calls, they finally arrived in mid January!

After 18 months always being side by side, and very rarely sat on, the 2 armchairs are completely different colours. The fabric has worn very differently and on 1 of the chairs is clearly FAULTY. Brosa tell me it's my fault and there's nothing wrong with the fabric but I'm welcome to buy a replacement at 20% off. NO THANKS.

I would recommend not dealing with this company at all. My experience has been very disappointing and frustrating.

Jillian K.

Jillian K.Sydney, NSW

Wrong colour, leather can’t be cleaned

I ordered Zoe “leather” dining chairs in Walnut (warm mid brown). They took about a year to arrive in, Taupe (light grey beige). I returned/exchanged for new batch but had Taupe delivered to me a 2nd time. They won with “within industry tolerance” colour gradations. The only person that spoke honestly about what her eyes could see on my case was promptly sacked and replaced by people who read from the script better. I was just too tired to take it further, got a lousy 10% discount for my troubles. The “pure leather” must be particle leather. It stains badly when wiped with a minimally damp cloth. If food dries on it, you have to pick the food off, which removes the “leather”.

Dasha

DashaSydney, NSW

long process

We purchased a bed head and a bench seat to go with it. The bench seat is beautiful, the bed head however came in wrong colour. We are currently working with costumer service to get it reordered which will take at least 3 more months. The delay is disappointing, however the bench seat we have received is beautiful so I am looking forward to getting the rest of my order

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Dasha, our sincere apologies about the wrong color. We are currently crafting your head for you and will get it to you as fast as we can.

I'm glad that you like the Edward bed bench!

Carrie

CarrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a revised review - The Best Experience (NOT)!!! Consumer Affairs need to get involved!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Carrie! That's so lovely to hear, thank you for your nice review!