Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

2.2

Exactly what I wanted

A great quality chaise for my study and affordable! Extremely comfortable and love the colour. Very satisfied with my order and the Customer service . Thank you Borosa

Corrina B.
Corrina B.Sydney, NSW

Damaged product, cant get hold of them, still waiting 4 days later for them to respond to me

Charly O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont Waste Your Time Or Money

Terrible customer service! Would not recommend Brosa. I have sent multiple messages them to them with no response other than them resending me old emails from months ago absolutely nothing to do with my issue.

Quality of my bed is beyond poor base looks cheap and nasty and not solid or sturdy at all. Bed was advertised as bed frame instead has a base and separate bed head that doesn’t attach to the bed itself. After paying $1000 for a bed frame you would expect a quality product.

Nothing came with instructions.

Do not recommend! Still waiting on A response from them

Charly O.

Again still waiting on anyone to respond to me

Charly O.

Still waiting with no response

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been waiting since November 2020 for my chairs!

We purchased chairs at Brosa in November 2020, they were promised in 16 weeks, they extended the delivery date to May without advice, then July now August...again no notice of a changed delivery date!! When I called to see what was going on I got the same response.... keep blaming covid, I think its just a good excuse!! Who waits almost 9 months for furniture?? We are not talking customers made here!! I have had many items from other stores and all have kept to their 3-4 month delivery time table. Be well aware you may not receive your item by the due delivery date and you will not be informed either. Written to CEO several times and not even an apology. BYER BEWARE!!

Don't Order Anything

We received our item last week and it's broken. Sent emails, FB messages and post comments, and rang them 3 times and can only leave a message, Cannot speak to a human. Terrible service. they obviously dont care about you once they have your money

Apple
AppleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expectations met!

I ordered the Clovis set of 2 low bar stools online. I was skeptical at first because I normally go to a physical store but decided to get it online. When I received it, it was packaged really well. The furniture is so easy to assemble. And the quality is amazing. I have been to different shops but this one did not disappoint. It is timeless, classic, simple and elegant. I can't wait to put it in my new house. I would definitely recommend it. ❤

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Excellent, should have purchase years ago

great customer service and informative on product, Quality of product was excellent, easy to assemble. delivery was as expected and on time

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Extreme delay. Failed delivery, twice, of damaged items. Argumentative customer service.

10 month delay on a 3 month ETA at purchase…….still don’t have the item.

They attempted to deliver the item on two seperate occasions but it was badly damaged each time.

Customer service ignore you after purchase & are argumentative.

Happy to discuss my experience with any interested parties.

Peta Preston
Peta PrestonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged goods

After a long wait to get delivery unfortunately when goods arrived they were significantly damaged inside and outside of product. I’m also very disappointed with the overall quality of the product which is very poor

Brosa stole my money

This company did not stock the “Quick Ship” items that were advertised on their website and then have not refunded the purchase when they were unable to deliver. I have been begging for a refund and there is either no response or a response that does not make sense.

I would never buy here again - Avoid

This company has STOLEN my money and simply does not return it. It’s simply not worth the risk.

jessica
jessicaSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

I have purchased an entertainment unit and a buffet which were damaged (dented and scratched). I’m trying to get a refund and after 2 emails and a call to the customer service nothing has happened after 2 weeks. I have been promised than an email will be sent and a refund will occur but nothing has been done yet. Return policy is only valid for 3 weeks and no one is responding. Terrible customer service & i would absolutely not recommend Brosa

• +3Thumbnail

Moussa
MoussaSydney

Quality bed and we love it!

We have the bed for a month now. Once we unboxed it, just had to add the legs of the bed which as easy as putting pegs in the holes. The bed is solid. The drawers open and close smoothly. The fabric used is nice and thick and doesn’t have a bad manufacturing smell. We usually buy our beds from Harvey Norman which have great quality but very expensive. Have recommended BROSA to our family. Thanks for a great product!

SherinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really bad experience .

Waited for 5 months after ordering and paying upfront for the Theron day bed. 6 am on the morning of delivery they text to say can't locate item in warehouse. Then delivery arrives and I receive a blue bed, grey cushions and no legs.12 days on called customer care few times they say I have to wait another 21 weeks for the blue cushions but nothing had happened and I am still waiting on the legs to arrive. Full item still hasn't arrived. They keep sending me text regarding something arriving today - I don't know if anything would.

Sherin

Yes the fact is nothing has been done by Brosa to either organise the return of the useless junk that's now occupying my lounge room or to give my money back. You guys have kept my money since 'Sept 2020.

Camden Chesterfield 2 Seater Sofa Bed

The two Drivers carried the couch upstairs for me as I paid for the installation.
The Chesterfield is beautiful and the drivers were both extremely polite and helpful.
Both were from Columbia and I wish to thank them.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

One month later still no replacement