Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Nisha P.
Nisha P.Sydney, NSW

Good furniture for the price.. and love the service.

I love my new bedroom furniture!! It looks very nice. The delivery service was professional and helpful. I will order again soon! :)

Exactly what I wanted

A great quality chaise for my study and affordable! Extremely comfortable and love the colour. Very satisfied with my order and the Customer service . Thank you Borosa

Katrina Humphrey
Katrina HumphreyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the Bakers Table

Loved the design of the table. Colour different than depicted online. Staff offered a replacement .Very courteous and professional. Will buy from them again because of the communication I received.

Apple
AppleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expectations met!

I ordered the Clovis set of 2 low bar stools online. I was skeptical at first because I normally go to a physical store but decided to get it online. When I received it, it was packaged really well. The furniture is so easy to assemble. And the quality is amazing. I have been to different shops but this one did not disappoint. It is timeless, classic, simple and elegant. I can't wait to put it in my new house. I would definitely recommend it. ❤

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Excellent, should have purchase years ago

great customer service and informative on product, Quality of product was excellent, easy to assemble. delivery was as expected and on time

Moussa
MoussaSydney

Quality bed and we love it!

We have the bed for a month now. Once we unboxed it, just had to add the legs of the bed which as easy as putting pegs in the holes. The bed is solid. The drawers open and close smoothly. The fabric used is nice and thick and doesn’t have a bad manufacturing smell. We usually buy our beds from Harvey Norman which have great quality but very expensive. Have recommended BROSA to our family. Thanks for a great product!

Giny Grass
Giny Grass

Camden Chesterfield 2 Seater Sofa Bed

The two Drivers carried the couch upstairs for me as I paid for the installation.
The Chesterfield is beautiful and the drivers were both extremely polite and helpful.
Both were from Columbia and I wish to thank them.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Couierease victim
Couierease victimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Care & Advice!

From beginning (initial contact) to delivery couldn’t fault Brosa. They offer assistance without being pushy and also offer decor specialists (highly recommend you take up offer of free advice). The Customer Team were exemplary, making the process seamless & kept me up to date! The delivery team (again recommend their ‘White Glove Service’ for for a small additional cost) the guys unpacked, carried and placed furniture in my home in perfect condition and I purchase cream colored items! I purchase 2 x French style Wing chairs & 2 x Sofas. Happy with both furniture items. Getting highly praised compliments. Great value at great prices! Highly Recommend Brosa

Excellent service... Quilty furniture

I purchased the Stella king slim bedframe. I was communicated through out the process and the bed was delivered within 2 weeks. The bed has easy instructions to put together and it was exactly what I was after. I would highly reccoment purchasing from brosa again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi J! Thank you for a wonderful review- we're very happy to exceed your shopping experience.

Ramya
Ramya

Poor quality - Huber side and end tables

They must spend all their money on marketing. The Huber Side Table and End Table that I purchased took 22 weeks to arrive. The quality of the parts is poor. One part of the metal legs does not align with the frame and juts out slightly. There are dents and flaws in the metal base. The marble tops came with some slight scratches to them. They look as though I've purchased a second hand product. I wouldn't buy from this place again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts.

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts. We have waited 5 months for an order that said 4 weeks when ordered and we are literally sleeping on the floor and they can’t tell us when the parts will arrive. They can’t even get organised to send the parts as we have had lots of people contacting us about the issue. When you spend thousands on new furniture you expect to not sleep on the floor.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Katie! Oh no, we are so sorry that you're missing parts for your bed! Could you please provide us your order number so we can get an ETA on your parts request urgently?

Tla
TlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not purchase their floor lamps

I ordered a tripod floor lamp and noticed cosmetic issues with the lamp, Brosa was quick to exchange the product which i was happy with however the second floor lamp kept causing short circuits in my house. Brosa promptly refunded me for the lightbulbs bought in addition. Excellent customer service but would steer away from buying their lamps.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Quality & Design With The Commitment To Please From The BROSA Team.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks Andy, we are so happy that we could impress you!

Angela

Should not have passed quality control! False advertising.

Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

Sofa bed extremely uncomfortable and firm

I bought the Siesta 3 Seater Sofa bed, it looks great and is not too bad as seating but it is extremely uncomfortable to sleep on. The website lists this item as 'snug' not too soft, but not too firm, however it is very firm and painful to lay on. It is disappointing as if I knew it was actually firm not snug, I would not have purchased this. Waste of money!