Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

2.4

Garbage l

Sent the wrong parts. Couch was supposed to be delivered in 10 days. Came two months later with the wrong legs. Now it’s a month later and still no legs. Support doesn’t help at all and just say “we have contacted our suppliers”. So three months later I don’t have a couch but you can still order it online to be delivered to your house in 10 days? This is a giant scam.

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Disappointing experience with missed ETA and no contact

Would have loved to give an actual furniture review but after delay and another delay I still haven’t received any of the furnitures I ordered back in a February. 2 weeks ETA turned into 2 months of waiting with no contact from Brosa re missed delivery timeframe. Disappointing experience

Highly, highly recommend!

We have furnished our entire home including living room, dining room, two main bedrooms and study with complete Brosa furniture items, including throws and cushions. We love the design and quality and two friends purchased our Brosa couch after seeing it in our home.

Allen F.
Allen F.Turner 2612, ACT

Do not buy from this company!

Do not buy from this company. I ordered my couch at the end of November and was promised delivery by Christmas. When they missed that delivery date, they said at the latest end of January and they’ve missed that as well. I still can’t get an estimated date, and they first blamed Christmas shut downs, and lockdowns and now isolations. I don’t have even have faith that my couch will ever arrive.

Runner64
Runner64Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

They take your money and don't deliver. Be warned!

Aga
AgaSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I bought nearly $4K of furniture from Brosa for a new home. The fulfilment process and customer support have been atrocious. Months later I am still waiting for two items to be delivered. They have been delayed multiple times and one of the items has been completely lost in transit. The replacement item will not be available for 27 weeks. Brosa offered $20 as compensation which is a joke. I have not been able to escalate this within the company as the customer support person refused to put me through to management. I am still waiting on a suitable resolution.

Shell B
Shell B

False advertising

I ordered an item that was in stock,ready to ship in 1 - 2 business days, I received and email with my tax invoice and the delivery date had changed to delivery between 12-26 December.

I called customer service (couldn’t really call it customer service) to query and was told not the eta of mid to late December was correct, they refused to listen to me and just kept speaking over the top of me. Asked to speak to a manager however they are not available.

Reading other reviews it seems this is a common occurrence with Brosa, false advertising and zero customer service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Waited 7 months to receive a lounge missing the main component

I wish I'd read the reviews before purchasing. Waiting 7 months to receive a 1 seater lounge (should be 3 seater) as the main component is missing. Just appalling service post-sale. Will move the earth to get you to buy and then send emails delaying delivery. Will never shop here again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Brosa brings terrible quality, zero customer service & defected furniture straight to your door, for less.

The quality and customer service of Brosa Design has been on the decline and continues to nose dive. The Ingrid Chairs we purchased had defects where the screw holes are misaligned and couldn't be attached. The stitching on the leather is also coming apart as shown in the photos. Absolutely appalling post delivery service where they direct you to a call centre overseas that palm you off with no further updates and progress on the options to rectify and resolve the issue. Save yourself the headaches of purchasing terrible quality flat packed furniture with zero post sale service.

Nisha P.
Nisha P.Sydney, NSW

Good furniture for the price.. and love the service.

I love my new bedroom furniture!! It looks very nice. The delivery service was professional and helpful. I will order again soon! :)

Exactly what I wanted

A great quality chaise for my study and affordable! Extremely comfortable and love the colour. Very satisfied with my order and the Customer service . Thank you Borosa

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Poor quality, images do not reflect actual product. Customer service doesn’t respond

Bought a sideboard from Brosa. Arrived with broken wood, really poor construction with misaligned pieces and wonky doors. Emailed them immediately with images and a full run down of all the issues - it’s now been more than a month and there’s been zero response.

Don’t give them your money. Photos are not at all reflective of what you receive, and customer service doesn’t seem to exist. This would be classed as a major issue under Australian Consumer Law and I can’t help but feel ripped off and taken advantage of.

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been waiting since November 2020 for my chairs!

We purchased chairs at Brosa in November 2020, they were promised in 16 weeks, they extended the delivery date to May without advice, then July now August...again no notice of a changed delivery date!! When I called to see what was going on I got the same response.... keep blaming covid, I think its just a good excuse!! Who waits almost 9 months for furniture?? We are not talking customers made here!! I have had many items from other stores and all have kept to their 3-4 month delivery time table. Be well aware you may not receive your item by the due delivery date and you will not be informed either. Written to CEO several times and not even an apology. BYER BEWARE!!

Apple
AppleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expectations met!

I ordered the Clovis set of 2 low bar stools online. I was skeptical at first because I normally go to a physical store but decided to get it online. When I received it, it was packaged really well. The furniture is so easy to assemble. And the quality is amazing. I have been to different shops but this one did not disappoint. It is timeless, classic, simple and elegant. I can't wait to put it in my new house. I would definitely recommend it. ❤

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Excellent, should have purchase years ago

great customer service and informative on product, Quality of product was excellent, easy to assemble. delivery was as expected and on time