Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Runner64
Runner64Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

They take your money and don't deliver. Be warned!

Lay
LayMelbourne

Very poor customer service; poor quality products

Waste my time
Waste my time Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Company!! Bad Customer Service!!

Ordered a lounge suit from Brosa constantly advertised guaranteed delivery before Xmas then they tell me NEXT YEAR and there’s shipping delays, well you should have factored that in and should have mentioned that there’s no stock on hand especially with the current pandemic!! Their customer “help” team is little to no help very frustrating company to deal with!!

Aga
AgaSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I bought nearly $4K of furniture from Brosa for a new home. The fulfilment process and customer support have been atrocious. Months later I am still waiting for two items to be delivered. They have been delayed multiple times and one of the items has been completely lost in transit. The replacement item will not be available for 27 weeks. Brosa offered $20 as compensation which is a joke. I have not been able to escalate this within the company as the customer support person refused to put me through to management. I am still waiting on a suitable resolution.

Shell B
Shell B

False advertising

I ordered an item that was in stock,ready to ship in 1 - 2 business days, I received and email with my tax invoice and the delivery date had changed to delivery between 12-26 December.

I called customer service (couldn’t really call it customer service) to query and was told not the eta of mid to late December was correct, they refused to listen to me and just kept speaking over the top of me. Asked to speak to a manager however they are not available.

Reading other reviews it seems this is a common occurrence with Brosa, false advertising and zero customer service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Spent 3 months without a bed frame due to faulty products, poor customer service

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Waited 7 months to receive a lounge missing the main component

I wish I'd read the reviews before purchasing. Waiting 7 months to receive a 1 seater lounge (should be 3 seater) as the main component is missing. Just appalling service post-sale. Will move the earth to get you to buy and then send emails delaying delivery. Will never shop here again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Aaron G.
Aaron G.North-West & West coast, TAS

Embarrassing

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Brosa brings terrible quality, zero customer service & defected furniture straight to your door, for less.

The quality and customer service of Brosa Design has been on the decline and continues to nose dive. The Ingrid Chairs we purchased had defects where the screw holes are misaligned and couldn't be attached. The stitching on the leather is also coming apart as shown in the photos. Absolutely appalling post delivery service where they direct you to a call centre overseas that palm you off with no further updates and progress on the options to rectify and resolve the issue. Save yourself the headaches of purchasing terrible quality flat packed furniture with zero post sale service.

Emm
EmmCanberra 2600, ACT

Three sets of table legs with no top

We had three sets of table legs delivered in error in October, no table top. Took three emails and two phone calls to chase up with Brosa, only to be told the table top could not be located and would take a further six months to rectify the issue as the table would not be in production again until April 2022! We have no dining table and are now awaiting a courier to collect the legs. Terrible experience.

Nisha P.
Nisha P.Sydney, NSW

Good furniture for the price.. and love the service.

I love my new bedroom furniture!! It looks very nice. The delivery service was professional and helpful. I will order again soon! :)

Exactly what I wanted

A great quality chaise for my study and affordable! Extremely comfortable and love the colour. Very satisfied with my order and the Customer service . Thank you Borosa

Katrina Humphrey
Katrina HumphreyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the Bakers Table

Loved the design of the table. Colour different than depicted online. Staff offered a replacement .Very courteous and professional. Will buy from them again because of the communication I received.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Poor quality, images do not reflect actual product. Customer service doesn’t respond

Bought a sideboard from Brosa. Arrived with broken wood, really poor construction with misaligned pieces and wonky doors. Emailed them immediately with images and a full run down of all the issues - it’s now been more than a month and there’s been zero response.

Don’t give them your money. Photos are not at all reflective of what you receive, and customer service doesn’t seem to exist. This would be classed as a major issue under Australian Consumer Law and I can’t help but feel ripped off and taken advantage of.

Anh
AnhSydney, NSW

New damaged sofa delivered on the 26 June - Terrible customer support services

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Melinda
Melindaasked

Why has Brosa not contacted us about our extremely overdue delivery of a sofa that we paid for back in early 2021?
Shocking customer service!

GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

GreyBrown

Please change my star ranking to 1 star as I am unable to do so.

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.