Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

2.1
Nisha P.
Nisha P.Sydney, NSW

Good furniture for the price.. and love the service.

I love my new bedroom furniture!! It looks very nice. The delivery service was professional and helpful. I will order again soon! :)

Exactly what I wanted

A great quality chaise for my study and affordable! Extremely comfortable and love the colour. Very satisfied with my order and the Customer service . Thank you Borosa

Apple
AppleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expectations met!

I ordered the Clovis set of 2 low bar stools online. I was skeptical at first because I normally go to a physical store but decided to get it online. When I received it, it was packaged really well. The furniture is so easy to assemble. And the quality is amazing. I have been to different shops but this one did not disappoint. It is timeless, classic, simple and elegant. I can't wait to put it in my new house. I would definitely recommend it. ❤

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Excellent, should have purchase years ago

great customer service and informative on product, Quality of product was excellent, easy to assemble. delivery was as expected and on time

Furniture Shops

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Moussa
MoussaSydney

Quality bed and we love it!

We have the bed for a month now. Once we unboxed it, just had to add the legs of the bed which as easy as putting pegs in the holes. The bed is solid. The drawers open and close smoothly. The fabric used is nice and thick and doesn’t have a bad manufacturing smell. We usually buy our beds from Harvey Norman which have great quality but very expensive. Have recommended BROSA to our family. Thanks for a great product!

Giny Grass
Giny Grass

Camden Chesterfield 2 Seater Sofa Bed

The two Drivers carried the couch upstairs for me as I paid for the installation.
The Chesterfield is beautiful and the drivers were both extremely polite and helpful.
Both were from Columbia and I wish to thank them.

Couierease victim
Couierease victimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Care & Advice!

From beginning (initial contact) to delivery couldn’t fault Brosa. They offer assistance without being pushy and also offer decor specialists (highly recommend you take up offer of free advice). The Customer Team were exemplary, making the process seamless & kept me up to date! The delivery team (again recommend their ‘White Glove Service’ for for a small additional cost) the guys unpacked, carried and placed furniture in my home in perfect condition and I purchase cream colored items! I purchase 2 x French style Wing chairs & 2 x Sofas. Happy with both furniture items. Getting highly praised compliments. Great value at great prices! Highly Recommend Brosa

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Excellent service... Quilty furniture

I purchased the Stella king slim bedframe. I was communicated through out the process and the bed was delivered within 2 weeks. The bed has easy instructions to put together and it was exactly what I was after. I would highly reccoment purchasing from brosa again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi J! Thank you for a wonderful review- we're very happy to exceed your shopping experience.

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Quality & Design With The Commitment To Please From The BROSA Team.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks Andy, we are so happy that we could impress you!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A table that we can’t find anywhere else

It is a perfect extendable table that we can’t find any better. It is good quality with beautiful patterns. Assembly is very easy to follow. I also can find other matching sets of chairs for it.

Dasha
DashaSydney, NSW

long process

We purchased a bed head and a bench seat to go with it. The bench seat is beautiful, the bed head however came in wrong colour. We are currently working with costumer service to get it reordered which will take at least 3 more months. The delay is disappointing, however the bench seat we have received is beautiful so I am looking forward to getting the rest of my order

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Dasha, our sincere apologies about the wrong color. We are currently crafting your head for you and will get it to you as fast as we can.

I'm glad that you like the Edward bed bench!

Melinda
Melindaasked

Why has Brosa not contacted us about our extremely overdue delivery of a sofa that we paid for back in early 2021?
Shocking customer service!

GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

GreyBrown

Please change my star ranking to 1 star as I am unable to do so.

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.