Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

2.5
Noemi
NoemiSydney

Best quality, design and delivery

Everyone who sees our sofa or outdoor furniture complements the excellent quality and design. The store visit was very pleasant, and the staff was helpful with our orders. Later we have ordered additional furniture through the website, which we found very simple to navigate through and also we could "virtually" examine the products. The furniture was packed with care, and the delivery arrangement was well arranged. Assembling the furniture was super easy and if anyone needs help, you need to scan the flyer, which takes you straight to the website to see the video and pictures - How to...
We are looking forward to ordering from Brosa the next time.

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Thank you very much! We look forward to welcoming you again, too!

Highly, highly recommend!

We have furnished our entire home including living room, dining room, two main bedrooms and study with complete Brosa furniture items, including throws and cushions. We love the design and quality and two friends purchased our Brosa couch after seeing it in our home.

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Thanks, your recommendation means a lot to us!

Nisha P.
Nisha P.Sydney, NSW

Good furniture for the price.. and love the service.

I love my new bedroom furniture!! It looks very nice. The delivery service was professional and helpful. I will order again soon! :)

Exactly what I wanted

A great quality chaise for my study and affordable! Extremely comfortable and love the colour. Very satisfied with my order and the Customer service . Thank you Borosa

Apple
AppleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expectations met!

I ordered the Clovis set of 2 low bar stools online. I was skeptical at first because I normally go to a physical store but decided to get it online. When I received it, it was packaged really well. The furniture is so easy to assemble. And the quality is amazing. I have been to different shops but this one did not disappoint. It is timeless, classic, simple and elegant. I can't wait to put it in my new house. I would definitely recommend it. ❤

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Excellent, should have purchase years ago

great customer service and informative on product, Quality of product was excellent, easy to assemble. delivery was as expected and on time

Moussa
MoussaSydney

Quality bed and we love it!

We have the bed for a month now. Once we unboxed it, just had to add the legs of the bed which as easy as putting pegs in the holes. The bed is solid. The drawers open and close smoothly. The fabric used is nice and thick and doesn’t have a bad manufacturing smell. We usually buy our beds from Harvey Norman which have great quality but very expensive. Have recommended BROSA to our family. Thanks for a great product!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Giny Grass
Giny Grass

Camden Chesterfield 2 Seater Sofa Bed

The two Drivers carried the couch upstairs for me as I paid for the installation.
The Chesterfield is beautiful and the drivers were both extremely polite and helpful.
Both were from Columbia and I wish to thank them.

Couierease victim
Couierease victimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Care & Advice!

From beginning (initial contact) to delivery couldn’t fault Brosa. They offer assistance without being pushy and also offer decor specialists (highly recommend you take up offer of free advice). The Customer Team were exemplary, making the process seamless & kept me up to date! The delivery team (again recommend their ‘White Glove Service’ for for a small additional cost) the guys unpacked, carried and placed furniture in my home in perfect condition and I purchase cream colored items! I purchase 2 x French style Wing chairs & 2 x Sofas. Happy with both furniture items. Getting highly praised compliments. Great value at great prices! Highly Recommend Brosa

Excellent service... Quilty furniture

I purchased the Stella king slim bedframe. I was communicated through out the process and the bed was delivered within 2 weeks. The bed has easy instructions to put together and it was exactly what I was after. I would highly reccoment purchasing from brosa again.

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Hi J! Thank you for a wonderful review- we're very happy to exceed your shopping experience.

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Quality & Design With The Commitment To Please From The BROSA Team.

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Thanks Andy, we are so happy that we could impress you!

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A table that we can’t find anywhere else

It is a perfect extendable table that we can’t find any better. It is good quality with beautiful patterns. Assembly is very easy to follow. I also can find other matching sets of chairs for it.