Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Moussa
MoussaSydney

Quality bed and we love it!

We have the bed for a month now. Once we unboxed it, just had to add the legs of the bed which as easy as putting pegs in the holes. The bed is solid. The drawers open and close smoothly. The fabric used is nice and thick and doesn’t have a bad manufacturing smell. We usually buy our beds from Harvey Norman which have great quality but very expensive. Have recommended BROSA to our family. Thanks for a great product!

SherinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really bad experience .

Waited for 5 months after ordering and paying upfront for the Theron day bed. 6 am on the morning of delivery they text to say can't locate item in warehouse. Then delivery arrives and I receive a blue bed, grey cushions and no legs.12 days on called customer care few times they say I have to wait another 21 weeks for the blue cushions but nothing had happened and I am still waiting on the legs to arrive. Full item still hasn't arrived. They keep sending me text regarding something arriving today - I don't know if anything would.

Sherin

Yes the fact is nothing has been done by Brosa to either organise the return of the useless junk that's now occupying my lounge room or to give my money back. You guys have kept my money since 'Sept 2020.

Giny Grass
Giny Grass

Camden Chesterfield 2 Seater Sofa Bed

The two Drivers carried the couch upstairs for me as I paid for the installation.
The Chesterfield is beautiful and the drivers were both extremely polite and helpful.
Both were from Columbia and I wish to thank them.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

One month later still no replacement

Couierease victim
Couierease victimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Care & Advice!

From beginning (initial contact) to delivery couldn’t fault Brosa. They offer assistance without being pushy and also offer decor specialists (highly recommend you take up offer of free advice). The Customer Team were exemplary, making the process seamless & kept me up to date! The delivery team (again recommend their ‘White Glove Service’ for for a small additional cost) the guys unpacked, carried and placed furniture in my home in perfect condition and I purchase cream colored items! I purchase 2 x French style Wing chairs & 2 x Sofas. Happy with both furniture items. Getting highly praised compliments. Great value at great prices! Highly Recommend Brosa

Excellent service... Quilty furniture

I purchased the Stella king slim bedframe. I was communicated through out the process and the bed was delivered within 2 weeks. The bed has easy instructions to put together and it was exactly what I was after. I would highly reccoment purchasing from brosa again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi J! Thank you for a wonderful review- we're very happy to exceed your shopping experience.

Linda S
Linda SBrisbane

What a horrid company. Zero Stars

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can I give a negative start?

Items supplied 23 weeks after ordering - that's fine I understand Covid held up with manufacturers. It looks like I was sent someone's second hand items. There is dirt, pen marks, water marks and the stitching isn't even complete. Its been a week and their customer service team have only just contacted me now. NEVER BUY FROM THEM. Their customer service team are rude and arrogant. They are still investigating if I can get a refund on this item!!!

Emily

I actually returned the item yesterday. still disappointed that I can’t get shipping refunded. How was I to know the item was going to be unusable when you sent it.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Emily! If the item was faulty, you should not have to pay for shipping. Please let us know your order number so we can follow this up with you directly?

Jman
JmanSydney, NSW

Never use this company

Ordered two chairs in the ready to ship tab for pre Xmas delivery. As a Xmas gift.

Less than 12 hours later the shipping date is..... six months later. Don’t be fooled. Don’t use this company. They publish inaccurate info to get you in, and rely on complacency to keep your order.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Jman! We are sorry if there was any confusion about the lead times. We would love to get in touch with you to clarify and find a solution. Could you please provide us your order number, so we can contact you?

GilesSydney, NSW

Terrible service and uncomfortable product!

I bought a sofa bed from Brosa and it said on the website it's "comfort" level was snug. It's the hardest thing I've ever sat on let alone slept on. The delivery was late as well.

Returning it was a nightmare. They wouldn't organise a pickup till I chased them a bunch of times. They then didn't come to pick it up and I had to chase again to get them to come. The only way I got anything sorted was by complaining to one of the founders.

Giles

I've already spoken to your owner David and numerous people in customer service so feel free to follow up with them.

Alan D.
Alan D.

Heavily delayed delivery - poor customer service

Delivery of items pushed significantly out from advertised timeframes.
Some items to be delivered over 6 weeks late & after Christmas (we have moved to a new home & were hoping to host).
Customer service were not very helpful.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Alan! We are truly sorry that your order has been pushed out and especially we would like to apologise that you didn't feel supported by our team. Can you please advise your order number, so we can review this and get back to you with options?

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Quality & Design With The Commitment To Please From The BROSA Team.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks Andy, we are so happy that we could impress you!

Cavenish R.
Cavenish R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

16 weeks wait for 3 chairs

I ordered 3 bar stools and was told they should arrive in 16 weeks. Are you kidding me. 7 weeks later we have zero chairs to sit on and every time I enquire about the progress I get a snooty remark. Ridiculous wait for 3 items!!! Never order from them again!!

IloveshoppingAustralian Capital Territory

Absolutely Dreadful Service and Faulty Product

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Iloveshopping

Only buy if you are willing to wait for longer than the website states..

Varun
Varun
ARHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Buy From Here - Terrible Customer Service And Substandard Products

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A table that we can’t find anywhere else

It is a perfect extendable table that we can’t find any better. It is good quality with beautiful patterns. Assembly is very easy to follow. I also can find other matching sets of chairs for it.

Lorraine
LorrainePerth, WA

Faulty and missing items.

• +4Thumbnail
wombat
wombatRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Billie Jean Rocker

Great design. Appalling wear quality

Ordered matching $599 Diana armchairs from Brosa in late November 2017 for the advertised pre Christmas delivery in a total order of around $3000. After numerous emails and phone calls, they finally arrived in mid January!

After 18 months always being side by side, and very rarely sat on, the 2 armchairs are completely different colours. The fabric has worn very differently and on 1 of the chairs is clearly FAULTY. Brosa tell me it's my fault and there's nothing wrong with the fabric but I'm welcome to buy a replacement at 20% off. NO THANKS.

I would recommend not dealing with this company at all. My experience has been very disappointing and frustrating.

Jillian K.
Jillian K.Sydney, NSW

Wrong colour, leather can’t be cleaned

I ordered Zoe “leather” dining chairs in Walnut (warm mid brown). They took about a year to arrive in, Taupe (light grey beige). I returned/exchanged for new batch but had Taupe delivered to me a 2nd time. They won with “within industry tolerance” colour gradations. The only person that spoke honestly about what her eyes could see on my case was promptly sacked and replaced by people who read from the script better. I was just too tired to take it further, got a lousy 10% discount for my troubles. The “pure leather” must be particle leather. It stains badly when wiped with a minimally damp cloth. If food dries on it, you have to pick the food off, which removes the “leather”.

Dasha
DashaSydney, NSW

long process

We purchased a bed head and a bench seat to go with it. The bench seat is beautiful, the bed head however came in wrong colour. We are currently working with costumer service to get it reordered which will take at least 3 more months. The delay is disappointing, however the bench seat we have received is beautiful so I am looking forward to getting the rest of my order

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Dasha, our sincere apologies about the wrong color. We are currently crafting your head for you and will get it to you as fast as we can.

I'm glad that you like the Edward bed bench!

Carrie
CarrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a revised review - The Best Experience (NOT)!!! Consumer Affairs need to get involved!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Carrie! That's so lovely to hear, thank you for your nice review!