Yvonne

YvonneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

I love the Smeaton Outdoor Table it’s strong , sturdy and looks so stylish. Brosa range of products are great their service and ease of online purchase is great. Highly recommend Brosa.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so very much, Yvonne!

Durif Lover

Durif LoverNortheast, VIC

Perfect purchase

I took a punt on an online furniture purchase due to being unable to shop instore. My online purchase was easy. The dimensions and details were precise. The colour was as shown on the website, and a perfect French beige! I had searched the internet for Australian stores with quality furniture and Brosa has not disappointed. The chair arrived assembled and easy to unbox. The delivery was great, despite my regional locality and pandemic lockdown. I love my new chair. Sadly for me, so does my cat, who is selective about where he likes to curl up. The chair is comfortable and cosy as my small reading chair in my office nook. Thank you Brosa for amazing customer service and furniture quality, resulting in a very positive purchase experience!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Durif! Thank you so much for this warm review, we love to hear that you and your cat love our furniture!

Wal

WalSydney, NSW

High quality, clear communication, great service

I purchased a lowboy and bedsides from Brosa after the set i'd ordered elsewhere kept getting delayed (3 months of delays!). Between research online and time to deliver it was 2 weeks, and that includes Christmas in the middle. The team in store when i visited to look at the products were lovely, helpful and insightful - not pushy. They looked at my setup and gave me a few tips. Brosa dont just try and sell something to you, they help you land a quality setup. I cant fault them!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Wal! We loved to read about your awesome experience in our studio and it's nice that we were able to impress you with the delivery timeframe. Thank you for your kind words!

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I've never been happier with furniture!

I purchased the Frank 3 seater and ottoman in French beige. Having not seen the furniture in person, I was going off of the photos and info alone and I guess, taking a bit of a risk (as with many online purchases) but that risk paid off! Absolutely beautiful visually and excellent quality. Everyone that comes over comments on the excellent design, colour, fabric and quality. Many Mid Century Modern style couches that I have looked at in the past, look great but don't feel it. You could sleep on this couch like it's a single bed. I couldn't be happier!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kelly! Great to hear that we earned your trust! We love the Frank Sofa too, it's really a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hamptons style office chair.

Easy to navigate to the item I purchased.
Very satisfied with the range and quality.
I have not assembled the chair to the base yet, as waiting to move into our newly built home, easier to carry in the box, so chair does not get damaged.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Joanne! Thank you for providing us your positive feedback - we're thrilled that you love your new office chair!

Damzz

DamzzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Console for Entryhall!

We purchased Brosa Console Table and it looks stunning with it's raw Mangowood looks! We had an amazing experience from walking into the Brosa Studio @ Fitzroy, booking the furniture online and getting it delivered within the expected timeframe. Thank you Brosa Team!

RWalsh

RWalshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect dressing table with mirror

This item did not disappoint. It is very well made and has a beautiful timber finish-perfect with my neutral bedroom palette. Drawer is soft close and the mirror is sturdy, yet simple. I love it.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so much for this nice feedback, we're glad you love your new dresser.

Kim Caiger

Kim CaigerSydney, NSW

First time Customer

I purchased 2 Ottomans from Brosa and have nothing negative to say. The products were beautifully made, Australian Company bonus, easy to purchase on line and book in the delivery, plus down to the delivery guys were very helpful and polite. They have a good range of products, would purchase from them again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

How nice to hear from you, Kim! Lovely that you had a great delivery experience as well, that's what we strive for. We are grateful that you are our customer and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Joel GrenellHunter Region, NSW

Don't do it

Just don't bother ordering anything that needs to be made. 8 weeks tuned into 21 weeks and when my order finally arrived last week a leg on the Frank chest of drawers was the incorrect piece and couldn't be used. I'm now told i have to wait 13 weeks for a small leg that screws in so my order is complete. 13 weeks!! Could this not be flown in guys considering it's your mistake. Its come and collect the goods, give me a full refund and close your doors.

Joel Grenell

Thats so big of you all, don't you realise we juts want what we ordered back in June. Pretty simple really, fly in a part to arrive within a month and I will be fine. Are you capable of air freight like everyone else?

Yang

YangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful Experience

Nice showroom, good price, and great support from after-sale team. I received the best service ever and all products were packed up very well at delivery.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Yang! Thanks for visiting our studio, we are happy to hear you had a great experience!

Lovely looking and very comfortable office chair.

Eat assembly of a lovely office chair for Hamptons style home office.
My only complaint was having to remove the robust cardboard packaging.
Overall very happy

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kate! Thanks for letting us know, we are happy that you love your new office chair!

BELINDA

BELINDASouth East Queensland, QLD

Service like no other

My experience with BROSA was like no other. It has been years since I have received service that started and finished at the highest level. Communication was factual, clear and accurate. I didn't need to follow up or ask questions in relation to the purchase or delivery and the product was exactly what I had envisaged.
Highly recommend brose for product and service !

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so much for your kind words, Belinda.

Maree M

Maree M

Great product! Great service!

Recent purchase of a bed head from Brosa was a great experience. Website easy to navigate. Ordering straightforward. Communication was excellent and delivery was exactly as planned. Love my bed head and would highly recommend Brosa .

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, Maree! We love to hear that everything was up to your expectations.

Very Satisfied Customer

I purchased the 'Clay Bench' and have been very happy with both the service from Brosa and the product. Delivery was timely (even during Melbourne's lockdown!). I purchased the bench to use as a plant stand rather than a bench, however the product is very sturdy so I expect it would be satisfactory for seating as well. Assembly was very simple, the legs needed to be screwed into the base. I would purchase from Brosa again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for this nice feedback, Christine! It's awesome to hear that you love your Clay Bench.

Lance

LancePoint Cook

Quality, Value & Customer Experience

* Very easy
* Very satisfied with the range
* Very satisfied with the quality of the product I purchased
* Extremely easy to assemble

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

That's wonderful to read - thanks, Lance!

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Great product for a good price & great delivery service

I purchased a dining table and am very happy with the product - it looks exactly like the picture & feels like a good quality product. The delivery service was great too! I received advance notice of the date & details to change it if it didn't suit. I easily arranged a suitable date for delivery. The day before I received a text to confirm the delivery window, and on the day received a text just before the delivery. The whole process has been very easy and I have quality dining table which I am very happy with! I will definitely shop with Brosa again!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Michelle! How wonderful that we were able to win you over. Thanks for shopping with us, we're looking forward to welcoming you again!

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Good value and beautiful product

Very happy with my new pieces. I purchased the Espen chair and the Lewes desk and book shelf as part of a home office revamp. Easy assembly, excellent quality and all delivered within the timeframe given. Will definitely come back for future needs.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kris! Thanks for trusting Brosa to help you furnish your home office! It's awesome that the assembly was so easy and you love the products and service. Thanks for being our customer!

yespleaseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Few hiccups, but happy with the furniture

Warranty Claim MadeYes
yesplease

Hi Team. Thanks, I am actually still waiting to hear back about a return request I put in last week for order number R915003019. The chairs I ordered don’t quite fit everything else. Thanks.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for the order number! We will contact you today.

Pamlara87

Pamlara87Sydney, NSW

Very happy with my purchase!

The lounge and arm chair were delivered very quickly, it only took around a month to receive the order. Everything came packaged beautifully, the delivery guys were great. The products were very easy to assemble. Overall I’m really happy with the quality of the product, especially considering the very affordable price. I would definitely purchase a lounge from here again in the future.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! Thank you so much for your nice feedback, we are glad you had a great Brosa shopping experience!

Terrible quality and misleading info on delivery time - will never buy anything from Brosa again...

Never thought I would write this review on a brand I used to like. I've ordered this Greta Entertainment Unit in White back in early Nov this year and only receive the item today - the last day of 2020... despite the 3-4 weeks estimate despatch time from its website... Now on to the quality... dear lord... do I really need to say anymore than all the photos attached? Not one corner of this item has no problem... And it's dirty . I have never encountered such bad quality piece of furniture ever... Should've ordered something from Ikea. It's such a shame that a brand used to be good now is in my blacklist...

• +9