Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Ann
AnnSydney, NSW

Beautiful occasional chair.

We have been very satisfied with every aspect of our shopping experience with Brosa, we will definitely use them again. The customer service team were terrific, I was promptly sent free swatches so that I was happy with the choice before committing. That said, the website photographs were very accurate. The quality of workmanship of the chair is excellent. Really good value for money. The chair was shipped and delivered very quickly, carefully packaged, the delivery team were communicative and most helpful.

Marina
MarinaSydney, NSW

GREAT!! Oslo 3 seater with chaise

I wish the store had a video of the sofa, because it is great quality and very comfy. I am so happy I chose BROSA. Delivery was done smoothly, and it was very well packed. Highly recommend.

NeoSamurai
NeoSamuraiEltham, Victoria

Okay if you're patient enough to wait 4 months for delivery. Made in China not Australia.

MMF
MMFSydney, NSW

Meggs Entertainment Unit

Excellent product, value, delivery timeframe and customer service - would highly recommend Brosa. Great range of furniture options - will definitely come back for future purchases.

Anna
Anna

Frank Cabinet - perfect!

Easy to order, kept up to date throughout process. extremely well packaged so cabinet was completely safe. Very solid unit.

Auscooke
AuscookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality at a reasonable price

Brosa delivered quality, cost effective furniture, nicely. Have had occasion to shop personally and online - customer service has been brilliant.

Victor
Victor Sydney, NSW

Megan Queen Gaslift Bed Is perfect

Very easy to find what I was looking for. The range of products are great. It was hard to pick out the (one) because they all would suit my needs and wants. I was very impressed by the quality and assembly was easy.

Noreen
NoreenVictoria

Gorgeous Products and Amazing Customer Service!

Love everything we ordered from Brosa! They're absolutely gorgeous, easily to assemble and stylish! The Stella King Size Bed and Espen Scoop Dining Chairs look absolutely beautiful! Customer service is also superb! Very responsive and accommodating. One happy customer here!

Mike W
Mike WSydney, NSW

Great experience and excellent product!

We recently purchased a Frank sideboard from Brosa online and have been very impressed with their products and their service. The sideboard is solid timber with an America Walnut finish and is of very high quality and looks even better ‘in the flesh’. The whole process from start to finish went perfectly and we will definitely be back.

Brendon
BrendonSydney, NSW

Amateur-ville Horror

I purchased the Frank TV unit 2 months ago. This company sent me the wrong assembly parts (incorrect screws), and have failed to correct the problem despite 5 emails and 3 phone conversations. The furniture I purchased is sitting in my hallway, unable to be assembled - and from what I gather, they can’t get it together to send the correct custom screws. This company, in my estimation, is amateur and poorly managed.

Ioanna
IoannaMelbourne

Stunning headboard !!

Worth the wait exceptional quality, my master bedroom looking so lux with the Stella Tall Queen bed head in Ebony

Kelly
Kelly

Great quality and good value

The website makes it easy for you to find what you are looking for and I really appreciate that measurements and detailed descriptions supplied. The Hemming bookshelf I purchased is a lovely piece, I have bought 3 of these for my salon now so obviously a happy customer :) I would recommend the assembly service for convenience and time saving. I put the first 2 together myself and did find some parts challenging. Also my first 2 are lighter than the new one - its pure black, the others have a more industrial finish which liked.

Brosa Amelia Armchair Sags

We purchased the Amelia Armchair online and it sags terribly and is very uncomfortable. We have tried calling Brosa customer service and can never get through. We have also sent multiple emails to support with no response. After care and customer service is absolutely terrible at Brosa. What good is a warranty if Brosa completely ignore customers once the purchase is done!

We also purchased the Mila 3 seater and that sofa is fantastic! So if your happy with your purchase Brosa can be great. However if your product is faulty expect to be put through the ringer. It’s been over a month and we are still waiting for a response re: warranty.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Sharon W.
Sharon W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection!!!

The Shamal Dining Table we picked is just beautiful. Quality is excellent and so sturdy. The White glove service offered was the best decision we made (apart from the table that is). Service by the Brosa staff was fantastic all round.

Very comfortable and beautiful

Quality is excellent, Very comfortable, very easy to assemble only took like 5 minutes to unpack and assemble. Delivery was also on time