Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

3.0

Was delievererd an damaged bedhead.

Extremely disappointed from purchasing with this company. Waited 3 months for my bedhead to be delivered due to being on backorder. On arrival of delivery, the bedhead packaging was damaged, were I had a closer look to see that the back of my bedhead material was ripped,the staples exposed and the metal was bent back. It took over 2 weeks for Brosa to pick up my faulty
product where I requested it to be picked up before Christmas which meant I was not able for my refund until the item was Back in there warehouse.
Overall, a lack of communication. i had to instigate all the communication on my end.
Finally, received a refund after waiting longer than 4 weeks.
You have losted a customer in me.

Emily F
Emily FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Having waited 10 to 12 week lead time, product arrived with faulty handle for a cabinet. Upon report and inspection, we were advised that there were no replacement handles in stock and had to wait to same lead time for replacement cabinet (this timeline didn't work for us). Requesting a refund at start of December, we were advised that it would be 7 days after collection of cabinet. After numerous phone calls and emails by us following up, we are still waiting for the refund. Unfortunately, can't recommend this company as the customer service is terrible.

Product Appearance As advertised

Friendly service and good chairs

Darren
DarrenHobart, TAS

Allow 4 - 5 months for delivery

Ordered chairs in September believing the "leaves warehouse in 2 -3 weeks" blurb, only too find out they won't be here until January. No response from inquiries to customer service or requests for refund.

Tom79
Tom79Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong sofa delivered. Awful customer service and still no correct sofa!

We ordered two matching sofas and a lamp from Brosa which were listed as ‘quick 1-2 day dispatch’. They arrived 2 weeks later and when we opened them, one was the wrong colour. We called them immediately and sent this pictures. No response. I chased them on the phone and they eventually emailed back to say the incorrect sofa would be collected and once back at the warehouse a new one would be shipped. Since then, I have heard nothing and keep chasing them. Don’t buy from Brosa.

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Great furniture and service

Apart from the no-fault COVID delays in products arriving, the service from BROSA has been efficient and helpful. Three of the products I ordered were exactly as advertised and when one wasn't, BROSA were very helpful with the options offered, none of which involved any inconvenience to myself.

Socceroostars
SocceroostarsSydney, NSW

These guys are excellent! 21 Days return guarantee is the best!

These guys were amazing to deal with. Like a lot of on line suppliers right now COVID has created chaos with logistics. The Jackson bar stool is a beautiful piece of furniture it just wasn’t right for our decor. The virtual function on the website allowed us to set the stools at our kitchen bench. These guys really are easy and professional friendly people to deal with.

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Jasmine  Salisbury
Jasmine SalisburyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t return item

Purchased an office chair from this company - turned up on time but had damage and was not what we were after - tried to contact them in all the ways suggested (phone & online) no answer - Don’t bother purchasing from this company

Anne
Anne

Very poor service

I ordered a sofa bed and had to wait for a month to receive it. The item was flat packed and very heavy. I was given no notice of the delivery. After organising a friend to help me move it into the sitting room and put it together, it was not at all comfortable!!. I contacted Brosa and asked to return it but because I was just outside the return allowance, after taking a few days to reply, they refused!!. I am now left with a sofa which is of no use. The whole experience has been most frustrating and I am substantially out of pocket. I would not recommend this company or buy from them again.

Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience after purchase

Janelle S
Janelle SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality at affordable price

Very pleased with our Cece love seat. Easy to assemble and quality materials used. I got slight damage on the item which was addressed promptly and very satisfied with excellent customer service.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Janelle, thank you for your nice words and the beautiful shot of the Cece Loveseat!

Leece
LeeceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality control

Purchased a chair from Brosa in beginning December 2019 , waited 5 months for delivery( Up from 12 weeks ) then COVID hit- All up 6 months later my chair arrives - absolutely filthy with 5 stains over that which l unpacked. Closed box and requested an in stock chair to avoid poor quality control and long waiting again. Upgraded Paying extra for another chair , wait another two weeks for pick up of first chair and delivery Of next chair to arrive . Open box and pull small piece of packaging to find a number of what looked like oil stains over the velvet material. Shocked and so disappointed- requested refund and gave feedback. Never again.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful product, amazing service.

Brosa was there every step of the way with ordering, delivering and assembling our bed frame. The quality of the product itself was top-notch. After realising to our disappointment that the frame was the wrong height for our mattress (totally our own fault!) Brosa was incredible to deal with and were more than happy to collect and refund. We received a full refund in speedy time. Even though we never got to keep that beautiful frame (stupid high mattress!) I would most certainly shop with Brosa again. It's rare to have quality made products with even better personalised service.

Product Appearance As advertised

Love the quality and style of the furniture and the service

Having never bought quality furniture on line before, we were nervous about buying from Brosa. Our experience has been excellent. The quality and style exceeded our expectations, it is better in real life than the photos on the website.
We had an issue with one pair of the 6 dining chairs we purchased. It was resolved with minimal hassle and the correct legs were sent immediately.
You get to know a business in how they respond to an issue and Brosa were 1st class. They are now the first place we look when buying new furniture

Melinda
Melindaasked

Why has Brosa not contacted us about our extremely overdue delivery of a sofa that we paid for back in early 2021?
Shocking customer service!

GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

GreyBrown

Please change my star ranking to 1 star as I am unable to do so.

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.