Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

2.3
Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Ilani F.asked

I want to order the Anica King Size bedhead. I live in Canberra. They say delivery is fast, is that true. I don't want to order and wait months.

LMM
LMM

I would not buy from them again. I am still waiting. I am going to repoet them to fair trading.

Ilani F.

Sorry to hear that. Did you order something and how long have you been waiting?

Mel
Melasked

Has anyone purchased the Brosa Sondra Sofa Bed?

Amanda
Amandaasked

Lots of complaints regarding your delivery service. Have these been addressed? I'm hesitant to purchase anything from you because of these complaints.

Zac