Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Tatira
TatiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my lounge space

The service I received from the Brosa team was above and beyond what I expected. I purchased my occasional chairs during the looong lockdown in Victoria but the friendly staff at a Brosa made it all so easy and worth the wait.

jazz
jazzMelbourne

Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise - Best purchase of my adult life.

I ordered Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise and the couch is just beautiful and comfy. The delivery service is next to done with their driver tracking system so you exactly know how far your delivery driver is. They even call when they are close to arrival time. Love buying from Brosa

Other Furniture Shops

Sofa bed - great, good looking but firm

Very happy

It’s a good looking piece & good value for money.
It is very firm, i added a topper & is now perfect.

NeoSamurai
NeoSamuraiEltham, Victoria

Okay if you're patient enough to wait 4 months for delivery. Made in China not Australia.

Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.

Carlos
CarlosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful Service - Nice Furniture

Purchased 2 Wingchairs and I was told 2-3 days delivery. 1 week later I receive a text saying one of the chairs is missing in transit and the other is 2 weeks away. It is now 5 weeks later, and I still only have 1 chair. I have emailed and called over 10 times and get no response. I will never be purchasing from you again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Brosa provided great service from purchase to delivery. I found the web chat was the best way to contact them when we needed to make changes to our order. They were responsive and helpful. We bought a few sets of the Ingrid dining chairs which were well packaged, easy to build and of good quality for the price, plus look fantastic! Only suggestion for improvement would be to provide plugs to cover the screw holes for a neater finish, but great looking and comfortable nevertheless.

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Great looking piece but not built for everyday use

I ordered the Maki Sofa Bed in Burnt Orange and the colour is stunning. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how great it looks! Only thing is that it's not the most comfy of chairs as you can feel the iron rods when sitting on it. I haven't used it as a fold out sofa bed yet, and probably won't as I don't think it will be comfortable for guests. However, for an accent piece it ticks all the boxes. Ordering and delivery were super easy.

Omar
OmarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dianna Armchair

David A
David AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value, Horrible Experience.

I purchased a John 3 seater couch, paid up front and accepted the 12 to 14 week lead time. It arrived today, one day short of 26 weeks. I was offered to select delivery date and time two weeks in advance, they changed that PM before the scheduled next morning, reluctantly agreed between 3 and 6 PM, arrived at 1.30 PM. Huge box left behind. Great unit for the office and a good price - would pay more for same product next time from another supplier - we had a game with our customers called sit in the invisible couch. Great business model with my cash for six months while I waited and waited.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi David! We are very sorry that your John Sofa arrived significantly delayed and we understand that it is frustrating. Though we are happy to hear that you like the product. Thank you for your honest feedback!

MerriSydney, NSW

Great sofa but uncomfortable bed

Good look, price, sofa and opening but I'll need toput double padding for comfortable adult sleep- two crosswise hard bits

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Merri! We're sorry to hear that your sofa bed is not comfortable. Please know that we got you covered - please contact us on support@brosa.com, we will be happy to assist you with a return or a replacement.

I will email as advised

Andrea
Andrea

Our Perfect Chair

Having spent hours n days online looking for a perfect occasional chair for a newly refurbished room we came across Brosa Furniture. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere! Product quality was excellent, delivery was as promised and prompt. But best of all products come fully assembled!! We will definitely use Brosa again!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks Andrea, this means a lot to us!

yesplease
yespleaseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Few hiccups, but happy with the furniture

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for the order number! We will contact you today.

Meredith
MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delayed delivery, faulty product, limited communication

I ordered my bed in April to be delivered in July, the bed arrived in September. The bed is lovely however there are parts that don’t line up, it’s faulty, I have tried to report this and am yet to receive a response (over a week of no communication).

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Meredith! We're sorry that your product can't be assembled. Can you please provide your order number, so we can get in touch and fix this for you asap?

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

Great price and quality f furniture, loved being able to select delivery date, the notifications right up to when the driver was outside your door was amazing and cost of delivery was so reasonable. One draw back is Customer Service department, had to leave message and its hard to speak to someone on the spot if you need.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Sonia! We are happy that you've been satisfied with the whole process. We are doing our best to return every missed call in a timely manner and we're sorry that you haven't been able to get through to us the first time.

Sonia

I eventually got on to the right department but it wasn’t as easy as it should be but once I spoke to someone all was resolved. :)