Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Patricia A.
Patricia A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the rest

Firstly great website and easy to navigate. Got the VIP delivery service, delivery boys were great and assembled the lounge easily and promptly! Store had a good selection to browse from. With fabric samples to take home which was really helpful. Just one thing to note find out availability before ordering as goods are popular and u may have to wait for the stock to arrive from overseas so allow time for that. After sales service wasn’t the best I had to do the chasing but eventually found someone to assist me to prioritise my delivery. Would definitely purchase again from Brosa but with eyes wide open.

Tatira
TatiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my lounge space

The service I received from the Brosa team was above and beyond what I expected. I purchased my occasional chairs during the looong lockdown in Victoria but the friendly staff at a Brosa made it all so easy and worth the wait.

jazz
jazzMelbourne

Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise - Best purchase of my adult life.

I ordered Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise and the couch is just beautiful and comfy. The delivery service is next to done with their driver tracking system so you exactly know how far your delivery driver is. They even call when they are close to arrival time. Love buying from Brosa

Product Appearance As advertised

Sofa bed - great, good looking but firm

Very happy

It’s a good looking piece & good value for money.
It is very firm, i added a topper & is now perfect.

NeoSamurai
NeoSamuraiEltham, Victoria

Okay if you're patient enough to wait 4 months for delivery. Made in China not Australia.

Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.

Carlos
CarlosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful Service - Nice Furniture

Purchased 2 Wingchairs and I was told 2-3 days delivery. 1 week later I receive a text saying one of the chairs is missing in transit and the other is 2 weeks away. It is now 5 weeks later, and I still only have 1 chair. I have emailed and called over 10 times and get no response. I will never be purchasing from you again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Brosa provided great service from purchase to delivery. I found the web chat was the best way to contact them when we needed to make changes to our order. They were responsive and helpful. We bought a few sets of the Ingrid dining chairs which were well packaged, easy to build and of good quality for the price, plus look fantastic! Only suggestion for improvement would be to provide plugs to cover the screw holes for a neater finish, but great looking and comfortable nevertheless.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great looking piece but not built for everyday use

I ordered the Maki Sofa Bed in Burnt Orange and the colour is stunning. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how great it looks! Only thing is that it's not the most comfy of chairs as you can feel the iron rods when sitting on it. I haven't used it as a fold out sofa bed yet, and probably won't as I don't think it will be comfortable for guests. However, for an accent piece it ticks all the boxes. Ordering and delivery were super easy.

Omar
OmarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dianna Armchair

David A
David AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value, Horrible Experience.

I purchased a John 3 seater couch, paid up front and accepted the 12 to 14 week lead time. It arrived today, one day short of 26 weeks. I was offered to select delivery date and time two weeks in advance, they changed that PM before the scheduled next morning, reluctantly agreed between 3 and 6 PM, arrived at 1.30 PM. Huge box left behind. Great unit for the office and a good price - would pay more for same product next time from another supplier - we had a game with our customers called sit in the invisible couch. Great business model with my cash for six months while I waited and waited.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi David! We are very sorry that your John Sofa arrived significantly delayed and we understand that it is frustrating. Though we are happy to hear that you like the product. Thank you for your honest feedback!

MerriSydney, NSW

Great sofa but uncomfortable bed

Good look, price, sofa and opening but I'll need toput double padding for comfortable adult sleep- two crosswise hard bits

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Merri! We're sorry to hear that your sofa bed is not comfortable. Please know that we got you covered - please contact us on support@brosa.com, we will be happy to assist you with a return or a replacement.

I will email as advised

Andrea
Andrea

Our Perfect Chair

Having spent hours n days online looking for a perfect occasional chair for a newly refurbished room we came across Brosa Furniture. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere! Product quality was excellent, delivery was as promised and prompt. But best of all products come fully assembled!! We will definitely use Brosa again!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks Andrea, this means a lot to us!

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

Great price and quality f furniture, loved being able to select delivery date, the notifications right up to when the driver was outside your door was amazing and cost of delivery was so reasonable. One draw back is Customer Service department, had to leave message and its hard to speak to someone on the spot if you need.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Sonia! We are happy that you've been satisfied with the whole process. We are doing our best to return every missed call in a timely manner and we're sorry that you haven't been able to get through to us the first time.

Sonia

I eventually got on to the right department but it wasn’t as easy as it should be but once I spoke to someone all was resolved. :)

Phoebe Jade
Phoebe JadeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing quality Mila sofa

The quality of the sofa that i purchased from Brosa is second to none. Responses to enquiries were always prompt also.
Delivery was a little delayed and not so accurate to what is advised online, be prepared for that, but overall i am very happy with my 3 seater Mila sofa.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We love to hear that you're so happy with your new Mila Sofa!

Melinda
Melindaasked

Why has Brosa not contacted us about our extremely overdue delivery of a sofa that we paid for back in early 2021?
Shocking customer service!

GreyBrown
GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.