Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Was delievererd an damaged bedhead.

Extremely disappointed from purchasing with this company. Waited 3 months for my bedhead to be delivered due to being on backorder. On arrival of delivery, the bedhead packaging was damaged, were I had a closer look to see that the back of my bedhead material was ripped,the staples exposed and the metal was bent back. It took over 2 weeks for Brosa to pick up my faulty
product where I requested it to be picked up before Christmas which meant I was not able for my refund until the item was Back in there warehouse.
Overall, a lack of communication. i had to instigate all the communication on my end.
Finally, received a refund after waiting longer than 4 weeks.
You have losted a customer in me.

horse
horse

April to December and still waiting!!!

My original order was placed in April 2021, I waited until July only to be told that it was lost in transit. I re-purchased in September. Delivery is meant to be 23rd December, changed to 30th December then changed to 6th if January 6th 2022.

Patricia A.
Patricia A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the rest

Firstly great website and easy to navigate. Got the VIP delivery service, delivery boys were great and assembled the lounge easily and promptly! Store had a good selection to browse from. With fabric samples to take home which was really helpful. Just one thing to note find out availability before ordering as goods are popular and u may have to wait for the stock to arrive from overseas so allow time for that. After sales service wasn’t the best I had to do the chasing but eventually found someone to assist me to prioritise my delivery. Would definitely purchase again from Brosa but with eyes wide open.

Bronte Jones
Bronte JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service

Emily F
Emily FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Having waited 10 to 12 week lead time, product arrived with faulty handle for a cabinet. Upon report and inspection, we were advised that there were no replacement handles in stock and had to wait to same lead time for replacement cabinet (this timeline didn't work for us). Requesting a refund at start of December, we were advised that it would be 7 days after collection of cabinet. After numerous phone calls and emails by us following up, we are still waiting for the refund. Unfortunately, can't recommend this company as the customer service is terrible.

DisgruntledSydney

Very poor service

Sus
SusSydney, NSW

Great customer service when it matters

The Brosa team helped us set up our holiday house when most companies weren't able to deliver. They were professional, polite and their design choices really my expectations. We had a few hiccups with a few items. This is when Brosa's customer service really stood out. The team communicated promptly, listened to the issues, identified a solution and helped us get on track as quickly as possible. This was much more than a 'buying' experience, they actually cared about us as a customer. Special thanks to Sarah and Bree.

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Ashley
AshleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely horrendous customer service.

Darren
DarrenHobart, TAS

Allow 4 - 5 months for delivery

Ordered chairs in September believing the "leaves warehouse in 2 -3 weeks" blurb, only too find out they won't be here until January. No response from inquiries to customer service or requests for refund.

Tatira
TatiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my lounge space

The service I received from the Brosa team was above and beyond what I expected. I purchased my occasional chairs during the looong lockdown in Victoria but the friendly staff at a Brosa made it all so easy and worth the wait.

Faulty goods - no refund

Purchased a sofa for $1199 - it took 6 months to deliver and after a few months of light use (we are not big people) the back has broken with wooden splinters poking through the fabric at the back. After a week of being ignored when enquiring about warranty and refund we have now been offered a $180 refund or the possibility of a replacement in 6 months time. How about a sofa that doesn’t fall apart? So all in all this has been a disaster of a purchase. Just avoid them.

jazz
jazzMelbourne

Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise - Best purchase of my adult life.

I ordered Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise and the couch is just beautiful and comfy. The delivery service is next to done with their driver tracking system so you exactly know how far your delivery driver is. They even call when they are close to arrival time. Love buying from Brosa

Terrible service & attitude

Tom79
Tom79Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong sofa delivered. Awful customer service and still no correct sofa!

We ordered two matching sofas and a lamp from Brosa which were listed as ‘quick 1-2 day dispatch’. They arrived 2 weeks later and when we opened them, one was the wrong colour. We called them immediately and sent this pictures. No response. I chased them on the phone and they eventually emailed back to say the incorrect sofa would be collected and once back at the warehouse a new one would be shipped. Since then, I have heard nothing and keep chasing them. Don’t buy from Brosa.

Marny
MarnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous furniture, poor quality on sofa and extremely poor customer service and warranty care.

GreyBrown
GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.

GKW
GKWasked

Why does BROSA require full payment upfront if they cannot guarantee delivery times? Other furniture companies in Australia who sell items manufactured overseas take a down payment and require the remainder only when the item is in the ware house in Australia. Seems only fair, so why not BROSA?

Get an answer from our members and Brosa Furniture representatives