Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

GillPerth, WA

Frustrating, dishonest customer service

Chris
ChrisMelbourne

I waited 4 months for the Como chaise...

harshini w.
harshini w.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery of Damaged Entertainment Unit

Product Appearance As advertised

Was delievererd an damaged bedhead.

Extremely disappointed from purchasing with this company. Waited 3 months for my bedhead to be delivered due to being on backorder. On arrival of delivery, the bedhead packaging was damaged, were I had a closer look to see that the back of my bedhead material was ripped,the staples exposed and the metal was bent back. It took over 2 weeks for Brosa to pick up my faulty
product where I requested it to be picked up before Christmas which meant I was not able for my refund until the item was Back in there warehouse.
Overall, a lack of communication. i had to instigate all the communication on my end.
Finally, received a refund after waiting longer than 4 weeks.
You have losted a customer in me.

Emily F
Emily FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Having waited 10 to 12 week lead time, product arrived with faulty handle for a cabinet. Upon report and inspection, we were advised that there were no replacement handles in stock and had to wait to same lead time for replacement cabinet (this timeline didn't work for us). Requesting a refund at start of December, we were advised that it would be 7 days after collection of cabinet. After numerous phone calls and emails by us following up, we are still waiting for the refund. Unfortunately, can't recommend this company as the customer service is terrible.

Darren
DarrenHobart, TAS

Allow 4 - 5 months for delivery

Ordered chairs in September believing the "leaves warehouse in 2 -3 weeks" blurb, only too find out they won't be here until January. No response from inquiries to customer service or requests for refund.

Faulty goods - no refund

Purchased a sofa for $1199 - it took 6 months to deliver and after a few months of light use (we are not big people) the back has broken with wooden splinters poking through the fabric at the back. After a week of being ignored when enquiring about warranty and refund we have now been offered a $180 refund or the possibility of a replacement in 6 months time. How about a sofa that doesn’t fall apart? So all in all this has been a disaster of a purchase. Just avoid them.

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Tom79
Tom79Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong sofa delivered. Awful customer service and still no correct sofa!

We ordered two matching sofas and a lamp from Brosa which were listed as ‘quick 1-2 day dispatch’. They arrived 2 weeks later and when we opened them, one was the wrong colour. We called them immediately and sent this pictures. No response. I chased them on the phone and they eventually emailed back to say the incorrect sofa would be collected and once back at the warehouse a new one would be shipped. Since then, I have heard nothing and keep chasing them. Don’t buy from Brosa.

gapyear45
gapyear45Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst online store to deal with ever!

Brosa Amelia Armchair Sags

We purchased the Amelia Armchair online and it sags terribly and is very uncomfortable. We have tried calling Brosa customer service and can never get through. We have also sent multiple emails to support with no response. After care and customer service is absolutely terrible at Brosa. What good is a warranty if Brosa completely ignore customers once the purchase is done!

We also purchased the Mila 3 seater and that sofa is fantastic! So if your happy with your purchase Brosa can be great. However if your product is faulty expect to be put through the ringer. It’s been over a month and we are still waiting for a response re: warranty.

Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Jasmine  Salisbury
Jasmine SalisburyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t return item

Purchased an office chair from this company - turned up on time but had damage and was not what we were after - tried to contact them in all the ways suggested (phone & online) no answer - Don’t bother purchasing from this company

Disappointed Customer
Disappointed CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor service experience

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Emails to support dint help, I did manage to talk to another representative yesterday after a month of follow ups, somebody atleast took ownership of the problem. Hopefully, they dont disappoint me again.

Anne
Anne

Very poor service

I ordered a sofa bed and had to wait for a month to receive it. The item was flat packed and very heavy. I was given no notice of the delivery. After organising a friend to help me move it into the sitting room and put it together, it was not at all comfortable!!. I contacted Brosa and asked to return it but because I was just outside the return allowance, after taking a few days to reply, they refused!!. I am now left with a sofa which is of no use. The whole experience has been most frustrating and I am substantially out of pocket. I would not recommend this company or buy from them again.

Bill