Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

2.5
Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Product Appearance As advertised
Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

GreyBrown
GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.

GKW
GKWasked

Why does BROSA require full payment upfront if they cannot guarantee delivery times? Other furniture companies in Australia who sell items manufactured overseas take a down payment and require the remainder only when the item is in the ware house in Australia. Seems only fair, so why not BROSA?

Get an answer from our members and Brosa Furniture representatives