Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

2.3

Friendly service and good chairs

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Great furniture and service

Apart from the no-fault COVID delays in products arriving, the service from BROSA has been efficient and helpful. Three of the products I ordered were exactly as advertised and when one wasn't, BROSA were very helpful with the options offered, none of which involved any inconvenience to myself.

Socceroostars
SocceroostarsSydney, NSW

These guys are excellent! 21 Days return guarantee is the best!

These guys were amazing to deal with. Like a lot of on line suppliers right now COVID has created chaos with logistics. The Jackson bar stool is a beautiful piece of furniture it just wasn’t right for our decor. The virtual function on the website allowed us to set the stools at our kitchen bench. These guys really are easy and professional friendly people to deal with.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Great customer service

Website easy to use, order shipped promptly and good status updates. Chairs were as described and good quality but didn't suit our table. Thankfully the returns process was really easy and we were given a full refund with no hassles.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Janelle S
Janelle SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality at affordable price

Very pleased with our Cece love seat. Easy to assemble and quality materials used. I got slight damage on the item which was addressed promptly and very satisfied with excellent customer service.

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Janelle, thank you for your nice words and the beautiful shot of the Cece Loveseat!

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful product, amazing service.

Brosa was there every step of the way with ordering, delivering and assembling our bed frame. The quality of the product itself was top-notch. After realising to our disappointment that the frame was the wrong height for our mattress (totally our own fault!) Brosa was incredible to deal with and were more than happy to collect and refund. We received a full refund in speedy time. Even though we never got to keep that beautiful frame (stupid high mattress!) I would most certainly shop with Brosa again. It's rare to have quality made products with even better personalised service.

Product Appearance As advertised

Love the quality and style of the furniture and the service

Having never bought quality furniture on line before, we were nervous about buying from Brosa. Our experience has been excellent. The quality and style exceeded our expectations, it is better in real life than the photos on the website.
We had an issue with one pair of the 6 dining chairs we purchased. It was resolved with minimal hassle and the correct legs were sent immediately.
You get to know a business in how they respond to an issue and Brosa were 1st class. They are now the first place we look when buying new furniture

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Great quality for price

I order a lot of products from Brosa for work to be used in stores. I have found the quality to be fantastic and the delivery process is great. I unfortunately had a faulty item sent and the company issued a swift replacement which gives me confidence to continue using their products.

Brody.G
Brody.GSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I have bought pieces from Brosa & love the quality. The standout was the excellent caring service I received when I needed to return an item for a full refund. Brosa were so understanding & went out of there way to make the process so easy. Thank you I will be buying again from them.

Furniture Shops