Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

2.1
Sus
SusSydney, NSW

Great customer service when it matters

The Brosa team helped us set up our holiday house when most companies weren't able to deliver. They were professional, polite and their design choices really my expectations. We had a few hiccups with a few items. This is when Brosa's customer service really stood out. The team communicated promptly, listened to the issues, identified a solution and helped us get on track as quickly as possible. This was much more than a 'buying' experience, they actually cared about us as a customer. Special thanks to Sarah and Bree.

yesplease
yespleaseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Few hiccups, but happy with the furniture

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture
Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for the order number! We will contact you today.

Steven
StevenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Dining Room Chairs

We purchased 8 chairs from the website as we had already seen the chairs at our son's house so knew they were what we wanted. Sadly the quality control in the manufacturing let them down. One chair we could not fit the legs, after a number of emails a new set of chairs was delivered. Surprise, surprise, one of the chairs did not have the screw fittings in the back so we could not fit the seat to the back. Once all correct we ended up with 8 very comfortable and lovely looking chairs. The website was great and easy to use, good pictures and descriptions. The customer service was good.

Melinda
Melindaasked

Why has Brosa not contacted us about our extremely overdue delivery of a sofa that we paid for back in early 2021?
Shocking customer service!

GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

GreyBrown

Please change my star ranking to 1 star as I am unable to do so.

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.