Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Erhan
Erhan

Just perfect. Dedicated and efficient team.

We saw Kate day bed on the website, but wanted to check it out at the Sydney store. The service was very friendly, professional and efficient, and all our questions were answered perfectly. We just love the Kate day bed; it looks beautiful and it is just the right size. Assembling it was really easy.

Product Appearance As advertised

Was delievererd an damaged bedhead.

Extremely disappointed from purchasing with this company. Waited 3 months for my bedhead to be delivered due to being on backorder. On arrival of delivery, the bedhead packaging was damaged, were I had a closer look to see that the back of my bedhead material was ripped,the staples exposed and the metal was bent back. It took over 2 weeks for Brosa to pick up my faulty
product where I requested it to be picked up before Christmas which meant I was not able for my refund until the item was Back in there warehouse.
Overall, a lack of communication. i had to instigate all the communication on my end.
Finally, received a refund after waiting longer than 4 weeks.
You have losted a customer in me.

AdiB
AdiBAU

Nice designs

Nice, catchy designs, quality materials. We purchased a few pieces over the last year or so. Communication is great, delivery was as planned.

Camilla
CamillaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stylish and sturdy

Website was very easy to use, competitive pricing and fantastic designs. Really pleased with the quality of the sideboard and ease of putting it together

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very pleased

Customer service was exemplary. Regular updates were very well managed.
Very happy with my sofa bed. Well finished. Lovely fabric. More than happy to recommend.

horse
horse

April to December and still waiting!!!

My original order was placed in April 2021, I waited until July only to be told that it was lost in transit. I re-purchased in September. Delivery is meant to be 23rd December, changed to 30th December then changed to 6th if January 6th 2022.

Just beautiful!

Beautiful quality product with efficient delivery and a colour I struggled to find. It is the perfect addition to my lounge room.

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Patricia A.
Patricia A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the rest

Firstly great website and easy to navigate. Got the VIP delivery service, delivery boys were great and assembled the lounge easily and promptly! Store had a good selection to browse from. With fabric samples to take home which was really helpful. Just one thing to note find out availability before ordering as goods are popular and u may have to wait for the stock to arrive from overseas so allow time for that. After sales service wasn’t the best I had to do the chasing but eventually found someone to assist me to prioritise my delivery. Would definitely purchase again from Brosa but with eyes wide open.

Shireen
ShireenMelbourne

Extremely happy

I can’t rave enough about my gaslift bed from Brosa. It is exactly what I wanted. The storage capacity is amazing and perfect for my apartment. It also looks lovely and fills me with a sense of calm whenever I look at it. Super happy and would highly recommend both the bed and Brosa.

Bronte Jones
Bronte JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service

Emily F
Emily FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Having waited 10 to 12 week lead time, product arrived with faulty handle for a cabinet. Upon report and inspection, we were advised that there were no replacement handles in stock and had to wait to same lead time for replacement cabinet (this timeline didn't work for us). Requesting a refund at start of December, we were advised that it would be 7 days after collection of cabinet. After numerous phone calls and emails by us following up, we are still waiting for the refund. Unfortunately, can't recommend this company as the customer service is terrible.

Seta 4-seat with chaise

Ary
AryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love como sofa!

Amazing quality!Took a while for the stool to arrive but was informed in advance and kept updated of the progress!

JulieA
JulieA

I love my Sawyer armchairs

These chairs are the best! They are super comfortable and they look fantastic in my lounge room. Just as they looked in the website photo. Delivery time was long but they were definitely worth the wait. I appreciated Brosa keeping me updated about my delivery timeline.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great product and helpful service

Service and advice was great from Jessica in store, follow up info and links via email without pushy sales people, and apart from some changeable delivery timings which pushed out and then came back in, delivery communication and home delivery was friendly and efficient. Love the product so far…. Como 3 seater. Would have liked to see in same fabric but a mid grey

GreyBrown
GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.

GKW
GKWasked

Why does BROSA require full payment upfront if they cannot guarantee delivery times? Other furniture companies in Australia who sell items manufactured overseas take a down payment and require the remainder only when the item is in the ware house in Australia. Seems only fair, so why not BROSA?

Get an answer from our members and Brosa Furniture representatives