Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 55)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Jackie F.
Jackie F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love our new round ottoman! Perfect colour & fits in well with existing furniture.

Online store was easy to use and the quality of product received was excellent. I love your products. Thanks I will continue to purchase from you guys!
@stylingbyjackie

Kath
KathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great table!

During lockdown as we could not attend the store, we found the range of products online was extensive and the ease of navigation on Brosa’s site was great. Updates on delivery by email and calls were really good and thoughtful. Easy to assemble our table on delivery and very happy with the quality. It was exactly what I wanted.

Anh
AnhSydney, NSW

New damaged sofa delivered on the 26 June - Terrible customer support services

Mrs T
Mrs TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable and stylish

Great stools and service from Brosa. Highly recommend their products and company. Looking forward to using their styling service too.

Terrible Product Support Services

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Love my new armchair!!!

There are so many colours and style options to choose from! The armchair I bought is great quality and very comfortable!

Christine
ChristineSouth Australia

Still waiting 34 weeks after order

Ordered two office chairs in early Nov 2020 and chose them because estimated delivery time was 6 weeks. After ordering, delivery was pushed out, and then further again. I eventually received one chair after 4 months and was told the other was being made. BROSA's contact has been limited and I not happy that after 33 weeks the chair seat arrived with no contact from DHL to arrange a suitable date (as was meant to happen) and the swivel base I ordered has still not been delivered. I have contacted BROSA, and their reply email states they are busy and their response might be two weeks away........Exceptionally poor service and this is my last order ever from BROSA.

Corrina B.
Corrina B.Sydney, NSW

Damaged product, cant get hold of them, still waiting 4 days later for them to respond to me

Other Furniture Shops

Avoid Brosa at all costs!!

• +5Thumbnail

Jordan
JordanSydney, NSW

Astounded by the beautiful quality, prompt delivery and customer service for such a great price.

So easy to assemble, hardly took us five minutes to put the legs on.
Quality of product is outstanding. So stoked

Socceroostars
SocceroostarsSydney, NSW

These guys are excellent! 21 Days return guarantee is the best!

These guys were amazing to deal with. Like a lot of on line suppliers right now COVID has created chaos with logistics. The Jackson bar stool is a beautiful piece of furniture it just wasn’t right for our decor. The virtual function on the website allowed us to set the stools at our kitchen bench. These guys really are easy and professional friendly people to deal with.

Zarko
ZarkoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic furniture and superb service!!!

Furniture items we selected were of good quality, sturdy mango wood with great details.
The service we received was superb, second to none!!!
This is a highly recommended store with a variety of products that may suite different tastes.

Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.

Perfect chairs. So happy with everything.

Really happy with the Mila chairs I purchased. It was a bit of a wait but it stated that on the website before I purchased them. They were pushed out a few weeks but was left informed and delivery was very professional and easy. Before I purchased them, Brooke helped create a mood board to assist me with my concerns. She was so helpful and answered all my questions promptly.

Deb
DebSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great designs, quality, communication

We are very happy with the design and quality of our entertainment unit. It’s an exceptional piece and we only had to put the legs on. This really impressed us. The communication from the company about delivery was excellent and the delivery guys very accommodating.

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Instagram shopping at its best!

I ordered the sample fabrics and measured up the lounge room, Brosa made that easy. And after all the inspiration on Instagram I knew I couldn’t go wrong. No lengthy wait times and my lounges arrived. I love them!

Ingrid
IngridSydney, NSW

Good quality and good looking furniture

Very satisfied with the colour, style and comfort of the modular sofa that I purchased.
Shoutout to Michelle, who was very helpful in the showroom with my selection process.

Debi Slinger
Debi SlingerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Brosa Potter coffee table is stunning

A mid century designed piece that is not just stylish but sturdy.
Delivery was seamless and nice to be able to track the vehicle Em route to my place.
Item was either to put together - took 5 minutes.
Would definitely buy from Brosa again.

Carlos
CarlosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful Service - Nice Furniture

Purchased 2 Wingchairs and I was told 2-3 days delivery. 1 week later I receive a text saying one of the chairs is missing in transit and the other is 2 weeks away. It is now 5 weeks later, and I still only have 1 chair. I have emailed and called over 10 times and get no response. I will never be purchasing from you again.

Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible!

My new sofa is a dream, I will return in future, without a doubt. Great customer service from the team, arrived in less than 2 weeks (also, delivery driver was ridiculously hot - would buy again on that basis alone.)

Katie S
Katie SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delay and no communication

We ordered our sofa at the start of April. ETA was July. Each time we checked the order tracker the ETA was pushed out further, however zero communication from Brosa. Last update indicated ETA mid-September. Meanwhile the same sofa on their website still showing 10-12 weeks delivery. Took several emails/calls/online chat to finally get a resolution and received a full refund. Brosa definitely needs to improve on after sales service and communication.

Charly O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont Waste Your Time Or Money

Terrible customer service! Would not recommend Brosa. I have sent multiple messages them to them with no response other than them resending me old emails from months ago absolutely nothing to do with my issue.

Quality of my bed is beyond poor base looks cheap and nasty and not solid or sturdy at all. Bed was advertised as bed frame instead has a base and separate bed head that doesn’t attach to the bed itself. After paying $1000 for a bed frame you would expect a quality product.

Nothing came with instructions.

Do not recommend! Still waiting on A response from them

Charly O.

Again still waiting on anyone to respond to me

Charly O.

Still waiting with no response

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been waiting since November 2020 for my chairs!

We purchased chairs at Brosa in November 2020, they were promised in 16 weeks, they extended the delivery date to May without advice, then July now August...again no notice of a changed delivery date!! When I called to see what was going on I got the same response.... keep blaming covid, I think its just a good excuse!! Who waits almost 9 months for furniture?? We are not talking customers made here!! I have had many items from other stores and all have kept to their 3-4 month delivery time table. Be well aware you may not receive your item by the due delivery date and you will not be informed either. Written to CEO several times and not even an apology. BYER BEWARE!!

Sophie V.
Sophie V.Sydney, NSW

Great Purchase. Very Happy

Website easy to use, order shipped promptly and good status updates. Table was as described and fantastic quality. Definitely returning for more pieces to add to our collection

Zero communication and 6 month delivery

Making an order was super easy, but once I did make the purchase – all customer service went out the window. My order has been pushed out several times with zero communication. My order was meant to arrive within three months, it's been pushed out to six! Further, I've tried emailing, chatting, calling staff to talk about my order but no one gets back to me. They say they'll get back within 48 hours, it's been 3 weeks.