Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 58)

Lance

LancePoint Cook

Quality, Value & Customer Experience

* Very easy
* Very satisfied with the range
* Very satisfied with the quality of the product I purchased
* Extremely easy to assemble

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

That's wonderful to read - thanks, Lance!

Great product for a good price & great delivery service

I purchased a dining table and am very happy with the product - it looks exactly like the picture & feels like a good quality product. The delivery service was great too! I received advance notice of the date & details to change it if it didn't suit. I easily arranged a suitable date for delivery. The day before I received a text to confirm the delivery window, and on the day received a text just before the delivery. The whole process has been very easy and I have quality dining table which I am very happy with! I will definitely shop with Brosa again!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Michelle! How wonderful that we were able to win you over. Thanks for shopping with us, we're looking forward to welcoming you again!

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Good value and beautiful product

Very happy with my new pieces. I purchased the Espen chair and the Lewes desk and book shelf as part of a home office revamp. Easy assembly, excellent quality and all delivered within the timeframe given. Will definitely come back for future needs.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kris! Thanks for trusting Brosa to help you furnish your home office! It's awesome that the assembly was so easy and you love the products and service. Thanks for being our customer!

yespleaseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Few hiccups, but happy with the furniture

Warranty Claim MadeYes
yesplease

Hi Team. Thanks, I am actually still waiting to hear back about a return request I put in last week for order number R915003019. The chairs I ordered don’t quite fit everything else. Thanks.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for the order number! We will contact you today.

Pamlara87

Pamlara87Sydney, NSW

Very happy with my purchase!

The lounge and arm chair were delivered very quickly, it only took around a month to receive the order. Everything came packaged beautifully, the delivery guys were great. The products were very easy to assemble. Overall I’m really happy with the quality of the product, especially considering the very affordable price. I would definitely purchase a lounge from here again in the future.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! Thank you so much for your nice feedback, we are glad you had a great Brosa shopping experience!

Terrible quality and misleading info on delivery time - will never buy anything from Brosa again...

Never thought I would write this review on a brand I used to like. I've ordered this Greta Entertainment Unit in White back in early Nov this year and only receive the item today - the last day of 2020... despite the 3-4 weeks estimate despatch time from its website... Now on to the quality... dear lord... do I really need to say anymore than all the photos attached? Not one corner of this item has no problem... And it's dirty . I have never encountered such bad quality piece of furniture ever... Should've ordered something from Ikea. It's such a shame that a brand used to be good now is in my blacklist...

• +9
Callum O.

Callum O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love our new bed

Great quality bed, well made and sturdy, easy to assemble. The sides on the bedhead make it feel so cosy when we lie in bed. Our bedroom finally feels complete!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Callum! Nothing makes us happier than reading how much you love your new Brosa piece. The bed looks just gorgeous in your bedroom!

Exceptional deign and materials.

We purchased two of these for our 'shack' that has limited space. They were delivered on time and with great communication. The product itself is quite exceptional in its design - it is easy to fold/ unfold, and the legs are zippered into the product (so I won't lose them!). It is wider than a single bed, but this suits us as our children are teenagers now. The material is of high quality and a great colour (I got the grey). Overall I would highly recommend this product from Brosa without hesitation!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Lorayne! Thank you very much for your positive feedback, we're so glad to hear you love your new sofa bed. All the best!

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service and bad quality products

I recently purchased a couch from Brosa - it took several months for it to be delivered. When it was delivered, they damaged my walls in several places and this still has not been addressed. To make it worse, when we sat on the couch it was like sitting on cement. When I raised this with customer service they were not prepared to address the issue. When I asked to speak to the manager, she tried to make excuses by bad mouthing another very reputable furniture manufacturer - so unprofessional.
I strongly recommend people do not buy Brosa furniture.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Ian! We are terribly sorry to hear about this and we'd like to fix this for you. Could you please provide us your order number so we can bring up the details and get in touch with you directly?

Karen

Karensydney

Love my purchases.

Found everything I wanted. Clear and easy to navigate online. Pieces were delivered, assembled and all the rubbish removed, fantastic service. The quality is fab and I'm very happy with the service and purchases.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Karen! Thank you for your kind words, it's nice that you found our website easy to navigate! We're thrilled to hear that we were able to impress you with our products and services as well. Have a great new year!

Shelley

ShelleySydney, NSW

Ordered a few furniture items online and only the bed from Brosa arrived as per the deadline given

Very happy with the gas lift bed. Paid extra to have the bed put together which was worth its weight in gold.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Very useful piece of furniture!

Love this piece of furniture! It has really completed our lounge room! The quality is excellent and this ottoman is so useful! It looks fabulous, you can use it to store an amazing amount inside and it’s perfect as a footstool or as extra seating when needed!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Fran! We're so glad to read that you love your new storage ottoman so much! They can be super handy so stow away extra blankets and other items that you don't need all the time. We hope you'll enjoy your new ottoman for many years to come.

Yvonne

YvonneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solid queen bed with 4 drawers

The queen size upholstered 4 drawers bed base is solid, being in two pieces its easy to manipulate through doors. The only assembbly required was to add the feet which was easy. I had looked at a wide range of bases with drawers and each time I came back to this one. Although it was the most expensive of what I looked at. It suited my purpose. If your looking for something solid not flimsy it's worth the extra money

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Yvonne! Thank you so much for considering Brosa for your new bed base! We're thrilled to hear that you are so happy with it.

Lani Ma

Lani MaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

In love with my chairs

Beautiful fabric & craftsmanship. Customer service was great & delivery as promised. Limited assembly required, fabric samples were a great help also.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Lani! It's awesome that we were able to meet your high expectations! Thank you kindly for leaving us this review.

psyherin

psyherinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!!

The Brosa Products I bought are excellent quality, delivery took a couple weeks (due to COVID) but this was very clear. I used the white glove delivery - I found the delivery team were friendly, helpful and did a great job! I will definitely purchase from Brosa again and would highly recommend them to others. Very happy with my purchase

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Psyherin! Your glowing review is much appreciated. We are pleased to hear that Brosa team has been able to exceed your expectations -thank you for sharing your Brosa experience.

Sandra Clements

Sandra Clements

Beautiful chairs

Chairs are exactly as shown; no disappointment. Purchasing was easy and you choose your delivery date. Great process all the way.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Sandra! We value your feedback, we are very pleased to hear you're loving your new chairs. Please feel free to share your new purchase by tagging #BrosaAtHome on Instagram or Facebook.

Riddhi P.

Riddhi P.

Affordable but doesn’t look cheap

Light (easy to move) but firm cushions making for a comfortable seating and sleeping area. Doubles as a great daybed.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Riddhi, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. Very pleased to hear you're enjoying your new versatile daybed.

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts.

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts. We have waited 5 months for an order that said 4 weeks when ordered and we are literally sleeping on the floor and they can’t tell us when the parts will arrive. They can’t even get organised to send the parts as we have had lots of people contacting us about the issue. When you spend thousands on new furniture you expect to not sleep on the floor.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Katie! Oh no, we are so sorry that you're missing parts for your bed! Could you please provide us your order number so we can get an ETA on your parts request urgently?

Dani

DaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfy Armchair!

Purchased the Seta Armchair and it exceeded my expantions when delivered..beautiful quality material, great size/colour and well constructed. Love how you can use a feature on their Website to see how the item will look in your home! Had to just assemble the legs which was easy and straight forward. Delivery was great and was given updates throughout the day. Happy to purchase from them again!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you, Dani! We are so happy that you would trust Brosa again with your furniture needs.

Very happy

I was extremely happy with the products I purchased from Brosa, I love the range, the prices are reasonable, most of the products arrived quickly, a couple were delayed due to CoVid, but no fault of the company. I found assembly easy by myself, and products stylish and good quality.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

That's great to hear. Thank you so much for this review, Annie!