Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 26)

orange m.

orange m.Canberra 2600, ACT

Damaged goods delivered.

Shipping was extended a few times due to covid.. which I understand however after 3 months of waiting my order arrived damaged. See photos

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We are so sorry that your item arrived damaged through the packaging! We would really like to get this right. Could you please advise your order number or email us to support@brosa.com so we can help you out?

amazing quality , and exactly what I needed 10/10

website is very easy to navigate and styled well
lots of products available with a wide range of products
very satisfied with the quality of products , well made and sturdy with beautiful finish
assemble was very simple , easy, and quick to finish
could not ask for any more

Thank you very much!

LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience after purchase

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery customer service appalling

Ordered $2.5k of sofa and coffee table the customer service in the delivery side was so bad i canceled my order, if the service is this bad before i receive my product i would be very wary of after sales service
I cannot rate the quality as i canceled before i received the products

Jenny

Ethan king size bed and side drawers.

Love my Ethan king size bed and drawers. The colour and furniture was same as their picture. Resonable to assemble

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Jayne! Great that you love your new Ethan Bed, it looks so cosy!!

This is perfect!!!!! Excellent quality!!!! Excellent service!!!!!!!

Excellent customer service. They keep me up to date with my order throughout the process. I purchased 2 Lena ottoman, I’m very happy with My purchase.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

If you're happy, we are happy. Thank you for your feedback!

KirstyRussell T.

KirstyRussell T.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Product - Amazing Service

Every step of the process was fantastic from the experience in the showroom through to delivery. It was easy to navigate the ordering and tracking process and all queries were answered quickly. We had some issues with delivery on our end and the Brosa team sorted it all out without any fuss. Will definitely purchase again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

This is great to hear, thank you for this delightful feedback, Kirsty!

Very Disappointed!

After waiting over 5 months for the delivery of my bed that was supposed to take 7-8 weeks it arrived with no legs. Very disappointing!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

The legs were sent by express post and arrived in afew days. Thanks

Natalia C.

Natalia C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful Kate Daybed

This product was available only online, so I took the risk, because I loved the original design of the Kate Daybed. I visited the store to view the fabric on a different piece. The item arrived earlier than predicted, packed with care, needing to assemble just the legs. It lives proudly in my lounge. I could not find another such unique design like it!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so much for sharing, Natalia! The Kate Daybed looks wonderful in your living room, and you decorated it so beautifully.

Mai

Mai

Excellent product and fast delivery with care taken to avoid damage. Easy to purchase from website. Website had abundant information to help with decision making including composition of furniture (solid wood etc) as well as detailed measurements. Would recommend and purchase from again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Mai! We're glad to hear you found everything easily on our website and love your new product. Thank you for your feedback!

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can I give a negative start?

Items supplied 23 weeks after ordering - that's fine I understand Covid held up with manufacturers. It looks like I was sent someone's second hand items. There is dirt, pen marks, water marks and the stitching isn't even complete. Its been a week and their customer service team have only just contacted me now. NEVER BUY FROM THEM. Their customer service team are rude and arrogant. They are still investigating if I can get a refund on this item!!!

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Emily

I actually returned the item yesterday. still disappointed that I can’t get shipping refunded. How was I to know the item was going to be unusable when you sent it.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Emily! If the item was faulty, you should not have to pay for shipping. Please let us know your order number so we can follow this up with you directly?

Andrea

Andrea

Our Perfect Chair

Having spent hours n days online looking for a perfect occasional chair for a newly refurbished room we came across Brosa Furniture. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere! Product quality was excellent, delivery was as promised and prompt. But best of all products come fully assembled!! We will definitely use Brosa again!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks Andrea, this means a lot to us!

Sonia G.

Sonia G.Sydney, NSW

Great looking and quality product at awesome price.

We recently purchased a day bed and outdoor side table. Both products are great quality, look “expensive” but were so reasonable. Happy with the delivery and service provided too. Would recommend.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you very much, Sonia!

Debra

DebraSydney, NSW

Bed looks great but assembly is appalling

Ordered the Scot bed from Brosa. It came on time and looks nice. Big problem though. The two men who assembled it didn't have a clue how to do it. End product is a bed that is missing bolts, no nuts used at all, head board is wobbly and some of the wrong bolts in the wrong place= substandard, unsafe piece of furniture. My husband is 80 years old and we are sleeping on a mattress on the floor until they can get someone back who hopefully knows what he/she is doing. Customer service very nice but so far no action. Concerned about our safety as well. Be ware.

Kim Caiger

Kim CaigerSydney, NSW

First time Customer

After searching and searching for the perfect Ottoman to match 2 chairs came across Brosa. I was able to get some free samples which helped me decide on a colour, very easy to order on-line, kept up to date on my order, was notified when my order was ready, booked the delivery on line, so simple. The delivery guys were very nice and the product when I opened the beautifully packaged boxes, the Ottomans were just perfect. Beautifully made and best of all Australian made. Love my Ottomans. Thank you Brosa

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

You're so welcome! Thank you for your kind review!

Kras

KrasNortheast, VIC

Great online experience for reluctant online shopper

I've never purchased such a big ticket item online before and especially one that I haven't seen/tried in the flesh beforehand. The website is a treasure-trove of product information, the purchase process was easy, the order/delivery tracking was appreciated and most importantly I love the (easy to assemble) product - Kate daybed.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kras! How lovely to hear that you love your new Kate Daybed. Thank you for leaving us this review.

Ethan Dee

Ethan DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waist your time with Brosa, Save yourself the headache!

Ordered in August 2020, Estimated delivery was 3mths which turned into 6mths. I am not an unreasonable person I understand covid delayed things... didn't complain or contact for 6mths. In the day of delivery told 2 of the ten dining chairs ordered cannot be found and won't be delivered on the day. Called can't get through left many messages and emails still no contact or update on the 2 missing chairs. Useless, unprofessional and a total waste of time! Wish I had spent my money elsewhere.

Poppy

PoppySydney, NSW

The love of my living room!

I’m really happy with my coffee table and it wasn’t hard to find what I wanted as I quite like their range of products. Happy with the quality of my coffee table and it wasn’t hard to assemble at all and I’m 5’1. Easy peasy to do it myself!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks, Poppy! So glad you had no trouble at all with the assembly of your coffee table. Thank you for your feedback!

Lisa H

Lisa H

Zoe Dining Chair

I ordered my product online (Zoe chairs) after visiting instore to see all the options in person. The chairs were easily assembled (just had to screw in the legs) and the chairs are super comfy around our dining table. Great price and really great looking chairs - looks terrific in our house! Very happy :)

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

This makes us very happy too. Thanks so much for your kind feedback, Lisa!