Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 25)

Linda S

Linda SBrisbane

What a horrid company. Zero Stars

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Ethan king size bed and side drawers.

Love my Ethan king size bed and drawers. The colour and furniture was same as their picture. Resonable to assemble

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Jayne! Great that you love your new Ethan Bed, it looks so cosy!!

This is perfect!!!!! Excellent quality!!!! Excellent service!!!!!!!

Excellent customer service. They keep me up to date with my order throughout the process. I purchased 2 Lena ottoman, I’m very happy with My purchase.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

If you're happy, we are happy. Thank you for your feedback!

KirstyRussell T.

KirstyRussell T.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Product - Amazing Service

Every step of the process was fantastic from the experience in the showroom through to delivery. It was easy to navigate the ordering and tracking process and all queries were answered quickly. We had some issues with delivery on our end and the Brosa team sorted it all out without any fuss. Will definitely purchase again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

This is great to hear, thank you for this delightful feedback, Kirsty!

Very Disappointed!

After waiting over 5 months for the delivery of my bed that was supposed to take 7-8 weeks it arrived with no legs. Very disappointing!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

The legs were sent by express post and arrived in afew days. Thanks

Natalia C.

Natalia C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful Kate Daybed

This product was available only online, so I took the risk, because I loved the original design of the Kate Daybed. I visited the store to view the fabric on a different piece. The item arrived earlier than predicted, packed with care, needing to assemble just the legs. It lives proudly in my lounge. I could not find another such unique design like it!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so much for sharing, Natalia! The Kate Daybed looks wonderful in your living room, and you decorated it so beautifully.

Mai

Mai

Excellent product and fast delivery with care taken to avoid damage. Easy to purchase from website. Website had abundant information to help with decision making including composition of furniture (solid wood etc) as well as detailed measurements. Would recommend and purchase from again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Mai! We're glad to hear you found everything easily on our website and love your new product. Thank you for your feedback!

Andrea

Andrea

Our Perfect Chair

Having spent hours n days online looking for a perfect occasional chair for a newly refurbished room we came across Brosa Furniture. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere! Product quality was excellent, delivery was as promised and prompt. But best of all products come fully assembled!! We will definitely use Brosa again!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks Andrea, this means a lot to us!

Sonia G.

Sonia G.Sydney, NSW

Great looking and quality product at awesome price.

We recently purchased a day bed and outdoor side table. Both products are great quality, look “expensive” but were so reasonable. Happy with the delivery and service provided too. Would recommend.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you very much, Sonia!

Debra

DebraSydney, NSW

Bed looks great but assembly is appalling

Ordered the Scot bed from Brosa. It came on time and looks nice. Big problem though. The two men who assembled it didn't have a clue how to do it. End product is a bed that is missing bolts, no nuts used at all, head board is wobbly and some of the wrong bolts in the wrong place= substandard, unsafe piece of furniture. My husband is 80 years old and we are sleeping on a mattress on the floor until they can get someone back who hopefully knows what he/she is doing. Customer service very nice but so far no action. Concerned about our safety as well. Be ware.

Kim Caiger

Kim CaigerSydney, NSW

First time Customer

After searching and searching for the perfect Ottoman to match 2 chairs came across Brosa. I was able to get some free samples which helped me decide on a colour, very easy to order on-line, kept up to date on my order, was notified when my order was ready, booked the delivery on line, so simple. The delivery guys were very nice and the product when I opened the beautifully packaged boxes, the Ottomans were just perfect. Beautifully made and best of all Australian made. Love my Ottomans. Thank you Brosa

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

You're so welcome! Thank you for your kind review!

Kras

KrasNortheast, VIC

Great online experience for reluctant online shopper

I've never purchased such a big ticket item online before and especially one that I haven't seen/tried in the flesh beforehand. The website is a treasure-trove of product information, the purchase process was easy, the order/delivery tracking was appreciated and most importantly I love the (easy to assemble) product - Kate daybed.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kras! How lovely to hear that you love your new Kate Daybed. Thank you for leaving us this review.

Ethan Dee

Ethan DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waist your time with Brosa, Save yourself the headache!

Ordered in August 2020, Estimated delivery was 3mths which turned into 6mths. I am not an unreasonable person I understand covid delayed things... didn't complain or contact for 6mths. In the day of delivery told 2 of the ten dining chairs ordered cannot be found and won't be delivered on the day. Called can't get through left many messages and emails still no contact or update on the 2 missing chairs. Useless, unprofessional and a total waste of time! Wish I had spent my money elsewhere.

Poppy

PoppySydney, NSW

The love of my living room!

I’m really happy with my coffee table and it wasn’t hard to find what I wanted as I quite like their range of products. Happy with the quality of my coffee table and it wasn’t hard to assemble at all and I’m 5’1. Easy peasy to do it myself!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks, Poppy! So glad you had no trouble at all with the assembly of your coffee table. Thank you for your feedback!

Lisa H

Lisa H

Zoe Dining Chair

I ordered my product online (Zoe chairs) after visiting instore to see all the options in person. The chairs were easily assembled (just had to screw in the legs) and the chairs are super comfy around our dining table. Great price and really great looking chairs - looks terrific in our house! Very happy :)

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

This makes us very happy too. Thanks so much for your kind feedback, Lisa!

Kamilia

KamiliaSydney, NSW

Love Love Love!

Although delivery took 6 weeks, the bar stools I ordered are stunning and very easy to assemble. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kamilia! So happy that your bar stools were worth the wait. Thanks so much for being our customer.

Heather

Heather

Gina Dining Table

Ordered online which was so easy. My table arrived promptly and she's a beauty. Well packed and easy to assemble (with help to lift as it is a solid piece). The black is sleek and stylish - much better in looks and quality than any others I have seen. Delivery was relatively expensive but efficient. Very happy.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Heather! So nice that you love your new Gina Dining Table. It's a beautiful piece and we hope you'll enjoy many meals on it over the years.

The perfect chair !

Delighted with my chair, it is as stylish as it looked on website and the quality is excellent, it’s now everyone’s favourite place to sit !
Only had to add legs and it was done, so very easy.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Alison! Thank you so much for your nice review, we love to hear that you love your new chair!

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Great service.

Loved the online delivery booking system I could organise in less than 30 seconds and track the van when it was on its way. Easy assembly. Packaging was a little crazy though!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Jess! Thank you for leaving us your feedback, we very much appreciate your time! We're glad everything went well and you were kept up to date.

Janet

JanetMelbourne

Very pleased with purchase

Visited store and given great service by staff member who was knowledgeable and friendly. Items arrived as promised in communication. Chairs of good quality and great value. Very pleased. Will definitely revisit store

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Janet! How wonderful that you enjoyed your visit at our studio. Please come again soon, we'd love to welcome you again!