Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 2)

Poor quality , incorrect parts.

I purchased the Liea bed. I was aware of the wait for the product and I received it in about 8 weeks. From a customer service point , I always received a quick response and the team were friendly and helpful. However the product is poor quality, I have received parts that are the wrong size or missing and initially did not even have the assembly instructions. Overall all with the wait, the delivery and the hassle of having to follow up on numerous things I would not recommend nor would I purchase from Brosa again.

FAYPEKE

FAYPEKE

Looks nice but poor quality and long long delivery time

The ottoman is ok now I have found some pliers and pulled out a stray staple which was sticking out of the veneer on the edge of the base, put glue on it and stuck the veneer back into place (not perfect unfortunately).
I also had to get out some red cotton and a needle and stitched up one corner of the seat where there were no stitches and you could put your finger through. I took 2 seconds to see these obvious faults – but evidently the factory workers were working in the dark. It looks a little wonky - as if the top of the ottoman has moved a bit sideways from the base.

I think I waited 6 weeks, kept ringing and ringing - eventually it arrived - I don't believe the other positive reviews - are they real?

Vee

VeeAlice Springs, NT

Brosa has nice Photos - but Poor Wood Quality

Furniture Shops

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

terribly disappointing

We ordered two Kraesten armchairs in the wolf grey and the Kraesten 3 seater sofa but asked for all of the feet to be in light oak rather in dark. This order was placed on the 26th of September 2014. It is 11th of March 2015 and we are still having problems. Customer service was fantastic when we looked at purchasing the product and had inquiry, but ever since it has been almost nonexistent. The product itself is of good quality but we have problems with the feet of the sofa not fitting its base correctly. We received a reimbursement of $300 around six weeks ago after complaining, but I am so exhausted with the process. Our hard saved money has been misplaced and I am disappointed with the whole experience.

smallcarfan

smallcarfanAdelaide, South Australia

Relieved to find reviews so know its not a scam

mumwith2

mumwith2

very poor delivery time

I ordered two chairs on the 12/10/2014 and still do not have them in jan 2015.
Every time I ring nobody is available to talk to and every time I email They keep telling me they will still be longer to arrive.
I am not sure if I will ever get the chairs.
As for the quality i cannot comment as the chairs may not arrive.
Poorly run business