Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 4)

ILOVEart

ILOVEartPerth, WA

Great customer service!

Had issues with the wait period for my couch, however contacted the customer service team who were quick to resolve. I found the staff to be friendly and professional and the issue swiftly resolved. Highly recommend.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your kind review!

Rebecca

RebeccaMelbourne

Great product, good service - to much packing

Ordered online and experience was good. Delivery communication and staff were good although missed the communication that the product came flat pack which surprised me for a fairly expensive table. Having said that easy enough to put together, my biggest disappointment was what I felt was an excessive amount of polystyrene packaging. While I appreciate Brosa wanting to the piece to arrive in good condition I would urge Brosa to look at more environmentally friendly packing materials and to minimise the amount used. Honestly guys it was a lot especially with the table legs. Product was advertised and lovely.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We appreciate you taking the time to post your review and for sharing your honest feedback. Thank you, Rebecca!

Eka

EkaSydney, NSW

Great collection but long waiting time

Its an online based furniture shop where you can find a great collection of French Provincial and modern collection.
The quality is also great and they provide free delivery which is very hard to find with most of the renowned furniture shop.They generally dont have any campaign running or coupon code so no extra discount but they provide 50$ off to first time buyer of 500$ product.
I would love to buy all my stuff from here as their collection is amazing and its not extremely expensive. But the problem is 4-5 months waiting period. I placed an order for sofa in June and I will get the delivery in mid November.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Erfana! Thank you for leaving us this review.

Leigh

LeighSydney

Pia 2 seater sofa

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We appreciate you taking the time to post your review and for sharing your honest feedback. Thank you, Leigh!

fairyhunter

fairyhunterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product good customer service

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! Although there was some initial confusion about your delivery, we're happy everything worked out well in the end. We are glad you love your Brosa pieces so much and we hope you will enjoy them for a long time!

Bec I

Bec IBrisbane

Beautiful product

I purchased my bed online, waited 5 months for it to arrived, however, it was worth the wait! The fabric was just the colored and texture I had hoped for and the craftsmanship was excellent. Very happy.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Bec! How lovely to hear that you love your new bed so much, we're glad it was worth the wait.

I'll Be back!!

I purchased the Megan Wide King Bed head online & found the process easy and the range was quite good too. I had been quoted $1500 for a similar product from an upholsterer. They even upgraded my delivery option at no extra charge. I have since ordered some fabric samples (free) for some additional items I plan on purchasing.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! Glad you had the full service to find the perfect bed head and that you're so happy with the item.

sichuly

sichulyvic, 3072

Brosa puts a smile on our faces

purhased on line. The delivery was on time as per initial deal. Delivery team are friendly,care and helpful. The product is value for the money I paid for. Customer service is friendly, listen and acted promptly.
Will purchase from Brosa again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! Thank you for your nice feedback, we're glad your first Brosa purchase was a great one.

Elz

ElzSydney, NSW

Great quality

A few weeks ago I purchased some bedheads, they arrived and they are great quality. Although I was extremely happy with the two bed heads I purchased, I was disappointed when I received a cracked marble tray. I was instructed to fill out a form online and return the item. Even though it arrived damaged, it is quite a process to receive a new tray. Pitty if it were a gift for someone.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback, it's lovely to hear that you love your bed heads. We are sorry that your marble tray has suffered damage during the shipping, we will look into the improvement of its packaging.

Quality Furniture

We visited the store in Melbourne and the staff was great. The process was very easy. Great variety to choose from.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Niraj! We are glad you liked our studio in Melbourne!

Jayde

JaydePerth

great at canceling and returns

it was just a nice experience not struggling to send something back or cancel something off my order! Great to deal with!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Jayde! We want the whole online shopping experience to be painless for our customers - great to hear that you enjoyed it!

Perfect gift

Bought this online as a gift for my son. He and his partner love it!! They have received a lot of positive comments from friends as well. Very good price and perfect for their Art deco home

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Vicki! We are so happy that you found a nice gift for your loved ones!

amy10Victoria

Beautiful Ottoman

Bought the ottoman for my family room,its very beautiful,large and love the colour! The delivery process was very easy and helpful!
Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Amy, that sounds like exactly the experience we want you to have! Enjoy your new ottoman.

Very satisfied

The items seem as good as or better than described and the free delivery, offered at the time of purchase, was prompt and professional.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Andy! We are happy that we could meet your expectations!

Great value for money and more

Fleur

FleurMelbourne

Quality furniture, but long time to wait

Purchased after visiting the Melbourne Showroom. Excellent service, booking was a breeze and very handy to be able to see the colour swatches etc before you buy. Lengthy delivery though. I had to wait 12 weeks for the bar table to be available. The stools were available immediately. Unfortunately the delivery drivers also left mud all over my lounge room rug. Excellent quality for the price.

Arv

ArvAU

Good product. Lengthy delivery

I am satisfied with the sofa ed that I bought. It was easy to assemble and well made. Very simple design that suits the interior of my apartment. However, the lengthy delivery is a downside. I have to wait for a month to get a furniture delivered.

nsanavid

nsanavidMelbourne

Happy customer

I've made my purchase online and everything went so smooth. I was also very happy with discount that I've got.
The dining chair that I bought are so comfortable and you have best delivery service in country.

SJE1975

SJE1975Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appears to be good quality for price

Purchase was made online.
Purchasing process was good except that I was told the Mokuzai dining chairs would match the Hans dining table and really they don't match in veneer or height. Still, keeping them as the design is best on market for what I was after for price.

cheryl

cherylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well prices, promptly delivered

Purchased online and product was at my door within 4 days. Delivery courier was great in communicating an accurate timeframe for delivery