Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 48)

Bill W.

Bill W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service in store. Then delivered to my home in no time.

Great service in store. Then delivered to my home in no time. Looks fantastic in my home. Job well done

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks for the praise, Bill!

Sonia G.

Sonia G.Sydney, NSW

Great looking and quality product at awesome price.

We recently purchased a day bed and outdoor side table. Both products are great quality, look “expensive” but were so reasonable. Happy with the delivery and service provided too. Would recommend.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you very much, Sonia!

Kim Caiger

Kim CaigerSydney, NSW

First time Customer

After searching and searching for the perfect Ottoman to match 2 chairs came across Brosa. I was able to get some free samples which helped me decide on a colour, very easy to order on-line, kept up to date on my order, was notified when my order was ready, booked the delivery on line, so simple. The delivery guys were very nice and the product when I opened the beautifully packaged boxes, the Ottomans were just perfect. Beautifully made and best of all Australian made. Love my Ottomans. Thank you Brosa

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

You're so welcome! Thank you for your kind review!

Kras

KrasNortheast, VIC

Great online experience for reluctant online shopper

I've never purchased such a big ticket item online before and especially one that I haven't seen/tried in the flesh beforehand. The website is a treasure-trove of product information, the purchase process was easy, the order/delivery tracking was appreciated and most importantly I love the (easy to assemble) product - Kate daybed.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kras! How lovely to hear that you love your new Kate Daybed. Thank you for leaving us this review.

Poppy

PoppySydney, NSW

The love of my living room!

I’m really happy with my coffee table and it wasn’t hard to find what I wanted as I quite like their range of products. Happy with the quality of my coffee table and it wasn’t hard to assemble at all and I’m 5’1. Easy peasy to do it myself!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks, Poppy! So glad you had no trouble at all with the assembly of your coffee table. Thank you for your feedback!

Lisa H

Lisa H

Zoe Dining Chair

I ordered my product online (Zoe chairs) after visiting instore to see all the options in person. The chairs were easily assembled (just had to screw in the legs) and the chairs are super comfy around our dining table. Great price and really great looking chairs - looks terrific in our house! Very happy :)

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

This makes us very happy too. Thanks so much for your kind feedback, Lisa!

The best stools

Versatile, comfortable and suits a modern style. Stools can be used as a seat or side table. Very classic look without being over the top

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Bella! It's great that you found the perfect bar stools for your space. Thanks so much for leaving us your feedback here, we really appreciate it.

Kamilia

KamiliaSydney, NSW

Love Love Love!

Although delivery took 6 weeks, the bar stools I ordered are stunning and very easy to assemble. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kamilia! So happy that your bar stools were worth the wait. Thanks so much for being our customer.

Heather

Heather

Gina Dining Table

Ordered online which was so easy. My table arrived promptly and she's a beauty. Well packed and easy to assemble (with help to lift as it is a solid piece). The black is sleek and stylish - much better in looks and quality than any others I have seen. Delivery was relatively expensive but efficient. Very happy.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Heather! So nice that you love your new Gina Dining Table. It's a beautiful piece and we hope you'll enjoy many meals on it over the years.

Perfect wingback chair

I am very happy with my purchase!
It was simple to find the right product on the website and the checkout was straight forward.
I am satisfied with the price and quality of the piece I chose.
My husband had no issues following the instructions and attaching the legs to the chair when it arrived.
Overall, I do recommend Brosa based on my experience.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! Thanks so much for shopping with us. We're so glad that you love your new armchair.

The perfect chair !

Delighted with my chair, it is as stylish as it looked on website and the quality is excellent, it’s now everyone’s favourite place to sit !
Only had to add legs and it was done, so very easy.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Alison! Thank you so much for your nice review, we love to hear that you love your new chair!

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Great service.

Loved the online delivery booking system I could organise in less than 30 seconds and track the van when it was on its way. Easy assembly. Packaging was a little crazy though!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Jess! Thank you for leaving us your feedback, we very much appreciate your time! We're glad everything went well and you were kept up to date.

Janet

JanetMelbourne

Very pleased with purchase

Visited store and given great service by staff member who was knowledgeable and friendly. Items arrived as promised in communication. Chairs of good quality and great value. Very pleased. Will definitely revisit store

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Janet! How wonderful that you enjoyed your visit at our studio. Please come again soon, we'd love to welcome you again!

Nick G

Nick GSydney, NSW

Amazing quality bed! Very pleased!

Extremely satisfied with our new king size Ethan bed from Brosa. The bed is solid and it feels high quality. Easy to assemble and delivery was on the expected date without issue. The bed was securely packaged to prevent any damage... the downside is there’s a lot of cardboard and polystyrene to dispose of!

EmmaM

EmmaMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love our chest of draws

Love! The communication from brosa was great. Product delayed, but we were kept in loop. Would order again from them without hesitation. Well priced too for the quality of our draws.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Emma! This is very nice to read - thank you so much!

Alanna L.

Alanna L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy shopper

Happy with the daybed and or perfect for what I selected it for. I find it quite comfortable and am happy with the firmness (not too soft or too hard) as it’s still supportive. Easy to assemble and love the colour.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Alanna! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review - we are so glad you love your new daybed.

Sally

SallyPerth, WA

Quality products

The furniture is fantastic quality, easy assembly and the holes and screws align. I order a lot of furniture for my business and no other companies furniture compares for the price point especially.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your nice review, Sally! We're so glad that the quality of our furniture convinced you.

Yvonne

YvonneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

I love the Smeaton Outdoor Table it’s strong , sturdy and looks so stylish. Brosa range of products are great their service and ease of online purchase is great. Highly recommend Brosa.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so very much, Yvonne!

Durif Lover

Durif LoverNortheast, VIC

Perfect purchase

I took a punt on an online furniture purchase due to being unable to shop instore. My online purchase was easy. The dimensions and details were precise. The colour was as shown on the website, and a perfect French beige! I had searched the internet for Australian stores with quality furniture and Brosa has not disappointed. The chair arrived assembled and easy to unbox. The delivery was great, despite my regional locality and pandemic lockdown. I love my new chair. Sadly for me, so does my cat, who is selective about where he likes to curl up. The chair is comfortable and cosy as my small reading chair in my office nook. Thank you Brosa for amazing customer service and furniture quality, resulting in a very positive purchase experience!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Durif! Thank you so much for this warm review, we love to hear that you and your cat love our furniture!

Wal

WalSydney, NSW

High quality, clear communication, great service

I purchased a lowboy and bedsides from Brosa after the set i'd ordered elsewhere kept getting delayed (3 months of delays!). Between research online and time to deliver it was 2 weeks, and that includes Christmas in the middle. The team in store when i visited to look at the products were lovely, helpful and insightful - not pushy. They looked at my setup and gave me a few tips. Brosa dont just try and sell something to you, they help you land a quality setup. I cant fault them!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Wal! We loved to read about your awesome experience in our studio and it's nice that we were able to impress you with the delivery timeframe. Thank you for your kind words!