Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 3 of 54)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Amazing furniture!!

We purchased the Como Motion Modular Sofa and the Seta Armchair and we love the quality. The Melbourne store is easy to navigate and the interior designers are so helpful, everything we chose was in stock and were all delivered in a timely manner. The delivery went smoothly and they carried the furniture in, both purchased were easy and simple to assemble. Would highly recommend Brosa and looking forward to another purchase!

Vesna
VesnaSydney, NSW

Excellent Value for Money

The sofa bed represents excellent value for money. It is well designed, quality product. The Company provided excellent customer service to enable easy online purchase and timely delivery.Thumbs up for Brosa!

Mim S
Mim SPerth, WA

Love it!

Well packaged, prompt delivery, easily assembled, the best marble C-table out there; so gorgeous/practical, my husband’s used it non stop!

Apple
AppleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expectations met!

I ordered the Clovis set of 2 low bar stools online. I was skeptical at first because I normally go to a physical store but decided to get it online. When I received it, it was packaged really well. The furniture is so easy to assemble. And the quality is amazing. I have been to different shops but this one did not disappoint. It is timeless, classic, simple and elegant. I can't wait to put it in my new house. I would definitely recommend it. ❤

Otisbear
OtisbearMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful furniture

I was looking for something that suited my small mid-60s house, was pet friendly and in a colour I've discovered is hard to get (green). Brosa's products ticked all the boxes, with their style, size and fabric range. Even better the price was less than many competitors offering similar products. Loved that I could choose cushion firmness and have a swatch delivered to confirm that the colour and fabric suited. My delivery arrived earlier than expected and in a handy flatpack. No struggles getting it into the house. Easy to assemble, fantastic quality, comfortable and looks great.

Brendon R.
Brendon R.Great Southern, WA

Excellent range and quality.

stokesey
stokeseyVictoria

Love my Brosa products

I found website easy to look at and loads of info on products . My products look good and are comfortable and still look new. I had a slight problem with one stool and Brosa dealt with it and replaced quickly with no fuss. I would recommend …

Excellent, should have purchase years ago

great customer service and informative on product, Quality of product was excellent, easy to assemble. delivery was as expected and on time

Pathetic Customer Service and Delivery

VERONICA
VERONICASydney, NSW

Terrible Post Purchase service and outcome for faulty products

Marina P.
Marina P.

WORST customer service

Poor quality customer service, they made an error on our order and overall a really bad experience. Would never order anything from them again. They have now 'lost' two Palemero armchairs that were due for arrival to our home. How can your company have two seperate chairs going missing from your warehouse? Poor systems in place and even worse customer service. Still waiting on a team member to respond to my missing delivery.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Extreme delay. Failed delivery, twice, of damaged items. Argumentative customer service.

10 month delay on a 3 month ETA at purchase…….still don’t have the item.

They attempted to deliver the item on two seperate occasions but it was badly damaged each time.

Customer service ignore you after purchase & are argumentative.

Happy to discuss my experience with any interested parties.

Peta Preston
Peta PrestonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged goods

After a long wait to get delivery unfortunately when goods arrived they were significantly damaged inside and outside of product. I’m also very disappointed with the overall quality of the product which is very poor

Excellent Range and Quality

I found Brosa’s range of furniture and homewares to be extensive and the workmanship and quality of their furniture to be second to none. All this at exceptional prices. I visited their showroom and then ordered on-line – such convenience. I also found their delivery service to be efficient and their staff very courteous, caring and professional. I have no hesitation in recommending Brosa.

sharon h
sharon hSydney, NSW

Very disappointing

Waited almost 8 months for item, and no clue from company about delivery. Disappointed i wasn't warned of wait time

Cara and Peter
Cara and PeterSydney, NSW

Great Company

The customer service here is impeccable (I've noticed a lot of companies lack in this these days) the service is 5 star and the designs are excellent

Mrs R Young
Mrs R YoungGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very impressed with the look and quality of our Brosa table

We visited the store a couple of times and on-line, made good use of the virtual imaging to trial the table in our house and was able to decide on the correct colour and style. Brosa made the experience easy and hassle free. The table is exactly what we were looking for, price was exceptionally good and so far everyone is impressed.

Alli
AlliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, excellent quality at an affordable price!

The order process was easy and straightforward with prompt delivery. The sofa was easy to assemble and looks and feels good.

SusanW
SusanWSydney, NSW

Ada swivel accent chairs

Great experience, will gladly return

Visited their showroom in Sydney to try out some sofas. Got one online later. Great service, well organised, great sofa, easy to assemble, all good!

Brosa Lounge

Really happy with our lounge, Ashton at the Roseberry showroom was incredibly helpful and gave 10/10 customer support. It was delivered and almost completely put together so very easy to do the final assembly. Very clear communication throughout the entire purchase process.

Danielle W.
Danielle W.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible quality and service

Ordered the Greta desk and it arrived faulty and was horrible quality after being 6 months delayed. They told me it was going to be another 4 months to receive the new next but when the desk never arrived in their eta I followed up to find out that it was be a further 3 months. Basically I have waited over a year for a desk. Do not order from Brosa

Debra L.
Debra L.Sydney, NSW

Good quality product with good service

Although my initial purchase of bar stools was via the web site, I subsequently visited their Sydney showroom and purchased a lot more product including a lounge, lounge chairs and dining chairs. With Covid there were some delivery delay issues but they always kept me informed and offered a refund if I didnt want to wait. Assembly was pretty easy, quality and pricing was great.

Davy B.
Davy B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and products

Easy to navigate website and was able to quickly chat with people for any further information. Products received as described. Very solid and durable. Not much assembly required.

Jodee
JodeeNorth Western Region, NSW

So Happy With My Online Purchase

I ordered the Stella winged bed head online and found the process quick and easy. My order was delivered quickly and is of great quality and absolutely beautiful!
I will definitely be ordering from Brosa again!
Jodee