Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 3 of 58)

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts.

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts. We have waited 5 months for an order that said 4 weeks when ordered and we are literally sleeping on the floor and they can’t tell us when the parts will arrive. They can’t even get organised to send the parts as we have had lots of people contacting us about the issue. When you spend thousands on new furniture you expect to not sleep on the floor.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Katie! Oh no, we are so sorry that you're missing parts for your bed! Could you please provide us your order number so we can get an ETA on your parts request urgently?

Dani

DaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfy Armchair!

Purchased the Seta Armchair and it exceeded my expantions when delivered..beautiful quality material, great size/colour and well constructed. Love how you can use a feature on their Website to see how the item will look in your home! Had to just assemble the legs which was easy and straight forward. Delivery was great and was given updates throughout the day. Happy to purchase from them again!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you, Dani! We are so happy that you would trust Brosa again with your furniture needs.

Very happy

I was extremely happy with the products I purchased from Brosa, I love the range, the prices are reasonable, most of the products arrived quickly, a couple were delayed due to CoVid, but no fault of the company. I found assembly easy by myself, and products stylish and good quality.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

That's great to hear. Thank you so much for this review, Annie!

Jman

JmanSydney, NSW

Never use this company

Ordered two chairs in the ready to ship tab for pre Xmas delivery. As a Xmas gift.

Less than 12 hours later the shipping date is..... six months later. Don’t be fooled. Don’t use this company. They publish inaccurate info to get you in, and rely on complacency to keep your order.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Jman! We are sorry if there was any confusion about the lead times. We would love to get in touch with you to clarify and find a solution. Could you please provide us your order number, so we can contact you?

Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gorgeous little site table

lovely little side table purchased online from Brosa - very smooth transaction, thankyou. It was easily assembled and is a very sturdy little piece. Although slightly lighter in tone than as per product image, it looks lovely in our lounge and is already indispensable. Many thanks, great service and a lovely attractive and solid little piece of furniture.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

So lovely that you like your new side table! Thank you for your review, Deb!

Donna M.

Donna M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Exactly as described

I was worried Purchasing 10 chairs site unseen but the description couldn’t have been more exact and I love them the quality is amazing and the product description was spot on. They were delivered exactly when they were promised.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so much for trusting us, Donna!

I know I’ll keep this sofa forever!

Stylish and well made, very reasonably priced! Brosa is a brand to watch. Their aesthetic, ease and accessibility are on point.

I love this sofa, it looks expensive and is of high quality. I think it will remain a fixture of my home for many years to come! Timeless design and easily suited to many different styles, I think this piece will be reinvented many times over.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

What a beautiful review - thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback!

GilesSydney, NSW

Terrible service and uncomfortable product!

I bought a sofa bed from Brosa and it said on the website it's "comfort" level was snug. It's the hardest thing I've ever sat on let alone slept on. The delivery was late as well.

Returning it was a nightmare. They wouldn't organise a pickup till I chased them a bunch of times. They then didn't come to pick it up and I had to chase again to get them to come. The only way I got anything sorted was by complaining to one of the founders.

Giles

I've already spoken to your owner David and numerous people in customer service so feel free to follow up with them.

Marcus

MarcusLaunceston, TAS

great company to deal with and quality products.

I purchased 2 couches from them and the build quality, style and comfort is excellent. They arrived in the time they said it would. I am very pleased with my purchase. Highly recommended.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you very much for your recommendation, Marcus! So happy to hear that you love your new couches!

Top tier service

Really comfortable couch, very well crafted furniture, easy to assemble, and the tracking was super accurate and detailed. Top tier service and quality and would definitely shop again from Brosa.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so much, Alice! It's great to her that you would consider us again for your furniture needs.

Fiona L.

Fiona L.

Great Company, great product.

I purchased the Jodie Queen Bed in Moonlight Grey. From the changes I made to the original order to the arrangements for delivery, the staff were fantastic, incredibly helpful and easy to deal with. The bed looks great and was easy to assemble. The grey colour fabric looks even better than on the website.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Fiona! Thank you for the glowing review, we are thrilled that you love your new Jodie Bed and had such a great experience with Brosa.

Perfect day bed

I recently purchased a Harper Day Bed. The day bed was exactly as it was described. Really comfortable to lie on. Excellently made product as well and the colour is lovely too. The entire process was transparent and easy. I’d highly recommend to any family and friends looking for good quality products delivered with excellent service.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Steph! It's wonderful that you love your new Harper Day Bed! Glad you enjoyed the ordering process as well. Thanks for your nice feedback.

Mike R.

Mike R.Hunter Region, NSW

Great product, great customer service

Barbara

BarbaraSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service

My previous Brosa Sondra sofa had an issue with seating springs. Brosa stood by their product and offered to replace without me even asking. New sofa arrived in good time and has had a production upgrade. I even assembled it myself.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Barbara! Thank you for your time and feedback. It's nice to hear that our team was able to help you with a defective product quickly and efficiently.

David

DavidMid North Coast, NSW

Solid Aussie Furniture

Great Swivel Chair - A Comfy Classic

So easy to use the online store and immediate, accurate freight charges to a regional area ( so much better than other sites). Delivery was speedy and Ive been sitting in my beautiful, high quality chairs for weeks now while I still wait for the couch I ordered in July from another retailer. I am super impressed with Brosa and only wish I had found them earlier

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Samantha! Thanks for the praise, this makes us very proud! We're glad you found us.

Perfect experience

The Brosa Products I bought are excellent quality, delivery was fast and within a short window (3 hours not all day). I used the white glove delivery - I found the delivery team were friendly, helpful and did a great job! I will definitely purchase from Brosa again and would highly recommend them to others - their products and customer service is beyond compare.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

It's great to hear that we won you over as our customer! Thank you, Bindy!

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Lovely comfortable sofa bed

Really easy online purchase. Delivery within a reasonable timeframe. The sofa bed looks great. Really solid and comfortable with a pillow top mattress protector. The blue is also pretty.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so very much for your time and feedback, Lauren!

Annie F.

Annie F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

New sofa

I purchased the sofa on line and was impressed by how easy it was to use/ navigate the system. The follow up customer service support was exemplary and staff were helpful and efficient!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

How wonderful to hear! Thank you kindly, Annie!

Rhett

RhettSydney, NSW

Perfect addition

A new bed head was on my wish list for a while. Found Brosa online and had great options to choose from. Found a winner, seamless purchase experience. Delivery took a couple weeks but this was very clear from the outset to my expectations were always managed. Delivery experience was perfect and the bed head looks amazing. Very happy with my purchase.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

A seamless experience is exactly what we're striving for! Thank you for your review, Rhett!