Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 4 of 54)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Happy customer!

We ordered two stools and they came perfectly as described and pictured. The delivery was prompted and accurate making it super easy to organise someone to be home to collect the package. It was also packed well!

Brosa stole my money

This company did not stock the “Quick Ship” items that were advertised on their website and then have not refunded the purchase when they were unable to deliver. I have been begging for a refund and there is either no response or a response that does not make sense.

I would never buy here again - Avoid

This company has STOLEN my money and simply does not return it. It’s simply not worth the risk.

jessica
jessicaSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

I have purchased an entertainment unit and a buffet which were damaged (dented and scratched). I’m trying to get a refund and after 2 emails and a call to the customer service nothing has happened after 2 weeks. I have been promised than an email will be sent and a refund will occur but nothing has been done yet. Return policy is only valid for 3 weeks and no one is responding. Terrible customer service & i would absolutely not recommend Brosa

• +3Thumbnail

Taylor P.
Taylor P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product!

Brosa have a great variety of stylish and affordable products which are great quality and easy to assemble. The communication was clear and precise throughout the waiting period for our lounge and bed, and they were delivered promptly and with ease when the time came. Highly recommend!

Great quality at reasonable prices

I bought three pieces of furniture as part of a set from Brosa - a bed, two bedside tables and a tallboy. I'm very happy with all of them, they are good quality and very sturdy, and they look great. All of them were easy to put together (especially the bedside tables and tallboy) and detailed, clear instructions were provided. The customer care team were easily able to sort out alternative delivery dates when the proposed date didn't work for me. No regrets and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Brosa again.

Love the rocking chair !

The pink Betty rocking chair is exactly as in the photo, great quality as well. Very happy with the purchase.

Fantastic bedhead. Great colours available and feels lovely

Easy to navigate and got accurate answers from the chat online. I am very satisfied with the product. Fantastic delivery system.

Nate
NateSydney, NSW

Quality!

From start to finish, a completely flawless experience. Quality goods, delivery was excellent and arrived at the exact time that was quoted

Juliea
JulieaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Items purchased were perfect for our new apartment

We purchased a sideboard, 4 bar stools and a table. The quality of the furniture is fantastic. They were well packaged with easy to follow instructions to assemble.

Ollie
OllieQueensland

Better than what I expected.

As previously mentioned everything was very straightforward I was kept in the loop at all times.
I had the guys assemble the furniture. They were professional, polite and confident in what they were doing.

Moussa
MoussaSydney

Quality bed and we love it!

We have the bed for a month now. Once we unboxed it, just had to add the legs of the bed which as easy as putting pegs in the holes. The bed is solid. The drawers open and close smoothly. The fabric used is nice and thick and doesn’t have a bad manufacturing smell. We usually buy our beds from Harvey Norman which have great quality but very expensive. Have recommended BROSA to our family. Thanks for a great product!

Jan W
Jan WIllawarra, NSW

Love my Smeaton outdoor furniture

I purchased my Smeaton Outdoor Settings from Brosa online with ease. Delivery was efficient and considerate with the unloading and placement of the large heavy items. Assembly of table and bench seats was easy to do. My Smeaton Outdoor Settings enhance both my deck and garden entertainment areas and I am delighted with the result. Thank you Brosa and staff for your friendly and efficient service.

dean
dean

Highly recommend Brosa.

From first visit to delivery and after sales service, the team at Brosa have been top shelf.
The dining suite was stunning.

Dana
Dana Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful- Perfect

The concrete table we purchased exceeded our expectations. Quality is amazing. We are very happy. Great value for money. Would definitely recommend.

Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Grace
GraceSydney, NSW

Love my Dianna Armchairs

The store and service was excellent!! I knew what I wanted as I had been on the Brosa website. I was so happy that the Dianna armchairs in black velvet were in stock, however we had to hold off on delivery as we had not yet finished the makeover of the room and this wasn’t an issue at all. We were told to just let them know when we needed the chairs delivered. When the chairs arrived we were thrilled, and they just completed the room. We love the quality and comfort of the Dianna armchairs and I will recommend Brosa for their quality and service.

Rebecca
RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stylish, sophisticated and practical!

The dresser draws are so sleek and stylish with enough room to fit everything!
They are soft close draws and well built with great materials, I cannot fault my dresser draws from Brosa!
The website is easy to use and there is online assistance if needed which came in handy when choosing the right choice of draws!
Brosa's delivery team notified me when they were 20 minutes away and placed the furniture into the room of choice!
I cannot flaw Brosa, their furniture and service is on point! Highly recommend and will be a returning customer!

Extremely pleased with my purchase.

Very pleased with my recent purchase of Gia bed frame.
On initial order the delivery date advised 14 weeks, I was advised that the product arrived early and received the bed frame 8 weeks from order.
The frame came with clear instructions and all necessary parts and was easy to assemble.

On arrival to the Brosa warehouse, I was able to select and date for delivery and was kept up to date on the delivery status with SMS updates, down to the truck is 4 mins away from delivery.

Extremely pleased with Brosa and have already purchased further items from them.

great bed base

Good solid Bed base (Frank Queen), high quality. Easy to assemble, no assistance required.
Looks great, just as I saw in the pictures online. .

Kiki
KikiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Beautiful dining olsen dining table. Very sturdy and durable and still looks great in the room. Assemble was easy and didn't take too long. Would 100% recommend.

Meg
MegGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love their products

No need for assembly the quality is beautiful Brosa is my new favourite furniture shop they have unique but classy pieces that I love

MH
MH

A great company to deal with!

We found the online photos and descriptions very comprehensive and accurate. Brosa is an Australian company and the sofa bed we bought was high quality and we are very pleased with the Sofa.

Maddy
MaddySydney, NSW

Perfect sized Buffet for a large space!

Second purchase from Brosa and couldn’t be happier!
Such amazing quality furniture, easy and minimal assembly, safely packaged and kept updated through the whole delivery process.

Lynda
LyndaKingston 2604, ACT

Was not disappointed with on-line order

We ordered on line but was not disappointed when the shelves arrived. The shelves were even nicer than we expected. The quality was good and they look amazing in our living room.

Clare Elverd