Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 4 of 58)

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable and very good quality and price.

I found store had a really good variety and found exactly what I was looking. Was moving house and needed furniture very quickly. Purchasing, despatch and delivery were very quick compared to other stores. Very happy with purchase and easy to put together.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

That's amazing news! Thank you very much for your great feedback, Carol!

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Quality product quickly delivered

Found the service from start to finish great with Brosa Furniture, delivery was easy to coordinate and we are happy with the bed base purchased. Thank you.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

You are most welcome, Mel! Nothing makes us happier than knowing you had a wonderful experience all around.

Username withheld

Username withheld

6 month wait for a bed frame listed as 10 weeks on website

As stated above, I am waiting for a bed frame that I ordered in the middle of the year.

Every month I get an email stating that it has been delayed further. I’m sure next month I will get another email and I would have been waiting 7 months.

I am upset because the website lists it as a 8-10 week wait, yet I have been waiting double that.

I am out of pocket $1000 and have been sleeping on the floor for months. Had I know the extensive wait, I would have purchased from another company.

I believe this is deceitful behaviour from Brosa, they know the extended time frame but yet still advertise it differently and take your money.

Furniture “lost” disgraceful customer service

Ordered furniture 9 weeks ago & still no delivery. Contacted freight company several times with little to no success. Received email from BROSA saying freight company have “lost” furniture & my order updated to delivery in 2021 (a further month away). No phone contact from BROSA, disgraceful customer service & no product delivered.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kate! We are very sorry that the courier can't locate your shipment. Please allow us to investigate this urgently and get back to you with additional options. We will be in touch with you today.

Lesley S

Lesley SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Totally love my furniture

We bought the Mia Sideboard, Mia Wide Bookcase, Romulus Extendable Dining Table & 6 Espen Dining Chairs. So happy with the furniture and the way it looks in our lounge/ dining room. Have had several people ask where we got it. COVID did mean it took extra time for our furniture to arrive, but the staff kept us updated all the time.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you very much for this great feedback, Lesley!

Natasha

Natasha

Exactly what I wanted

I wanted an ottoman with storage to put in a spare room in which I had installed cabinets for my collectables. I needed a fairly large piece as the cabinets are big and I didn’t want it overshadowed. I finally found Brosa and their ottomans were the perfect size, and even sturdy enough to sit on. I ordered some fabric samples, which I’d highly recommend - I ended up choosing a colour that I actually didn’t think would work based on how I looked online. It was ready within the stated timeframe and I was able to easily change my delivery day when the day initially given wasn’t suitable. It was delivered on time and the driver even brought it into my house. It looks perfect in the room and the extra storage is very handy.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Natasha! How great that you made use of our free swatches/samples service and found it useful. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience - thanks for letting us know!

Lauren Gow

Lauren GowSydney, NSW

Nicest desk I've ever owned

This is the nicest desk I've ever owned. It is so well-made and looks absolutely gorgeous in our front room. It took a long time to arrive, partly as it was being made to order and partly due to COVID delays, but it was well worth the wait. Brosa staff were extremely responsive/helpful. My partner teaches tech mandatory (including woodwork) to highschoolers and cannot stop talking about how well-made and well put-together this desk is. I could not be happier with the final product and I would buy from Brosa again in a heartbeat.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Lauren! Wow, this is an awesome review, thank you and your husband so much for your feedback!

Kimbra

KimbraSouthwest, VIC

Well made armchair

I have recently purchased several pieces of furniture from Brosa and can say you will have no problems as far as communication, quality and delivery. Thumbs up to their capable team.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks for the praise, this makes us very happy!

Lily

LilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy with my purchase

I am so happy with my new kitchen stools and bar stools, they are so beautiful and the quality is superb. From the beginning the experience was great, the website was very easy to navigate and there was a good range to choose from. Another thing the kitchen and bar stools were very easy to put together.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for bringing Brosa into your kitchen, Lily!

Perfect office chair!

I purchased the Zoe office chair as this complements my other furniture at home. I love the shape, material and the studs. Quality is good, price was reasonable and service was excellent. This is the second time I ordered from Brosa and happy with both!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for considering us for your home office! We appreciate your time to send us your feedback very much.

Beautiful furniture, excellent value

I purchased the Madeline sofa and armchairs from Brosa and they are beautifully stylish and elegant. They are comfortable and such great value. I also bought the Nottage armchairs which are also lovely.
Such a great service from start to finish. Loved the delivery tracking and it was no trouble to reschedule my delivery date.
With the white glove service, the delivery guys were so helpful and friendly and were only too happy to lug the furniture up our steep driveway and steps. Can’t wait to buy more!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Joanna! Thanks for this nice review! The pieces look beautiful in your living room and we just LOVE that view! The perfect oasis.

Qeb

QebSydney, NSW

Compact elegant table

The website was easily navigated with accurate search results and a really nice range of products. The compact dining table we got arrived very swiftly and was delivered by a friendly and helpful crew. It was well packed, relatively easy to unpack and assemble. Very pleased with our experience with Brosa and if we need more furniture their website will be one of our first ports of call.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

That's so nice to hear, we are looking forward to welcome you again soon, Qeb!

Vicki M - Vic 3934

Vicki M - Vic 3934Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Lamps!

Great service, product had to be manufactured so there was a little wait time but Brosa kept me in the loop with their progress and ETA. Very happy with the product and service.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your kind review, Vicki! We are happy to hear that you always felt up to date with the status of your order as we're trying our best to be fully transparent.

JezzaK

JezzaKSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best sofas!

I have two of the olive green Camilla sofas, which look amazing. Good quality velvet, perfect proportions, a very avantgarde look. Thanks Kylie for your great service.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

The Camilla looks superb in your space, and that view!! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and a picture of your living room!

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Fabulous quality and style! Friendly and helpful team, thank you!

Straightforward process, very satisfied with the two sofas purchased. Quality is amazing! Used the white glove service, would highly recommend

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

That's what we're striving for. Reading feedback like yours makes us very proud and happy. Thank you very much, Steve!

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Exceptional service quality and price !!

Amazing service, from ordering to delivery. Can not fault the professionalism of Brosa. The chair we ordered arrive promptly and was exceptional value for a high quality product. AAAAA++++++ thanks guys !!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so much for this, Braeh!!

Arundeep H.

Arundeep H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality product.

Easy to assemble, great quality and buying online was super easy. And they were answering at queries I had. I will definitely buy again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Arundeep! How nice that we won you over as a customer. Your honest feedback means a lot to us. Don't hesitate to let us know in case we can assist with anything!

Great furniture

Really love the desk I got from Brosa. Beautiful colour and the legs are a nice statement piece. The drawers have a lot more space than I expected which is awesome. Assembly was super easy and the quality is top notch.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

That sounds like a top shopping experience - thank you so much for leaving your feedback, Mehri!

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience

We had a great experience with a large order for my new home. Dining chairs, Island Stools, Seating etc. We used the White Delivery Service which was excellent. Well recommended

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so much, Donna, for trusting us to furnish your home! We are truly glad to hear that you love your Brosa pieces and we hope you'll enjoy them for a long time.

Nova

NovaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I absolutely ❤️❤️❤️ the Harper Daybed

I love this gorgeous piece in my home. It doesn’t clutter the room and is firm to sit or lay on yet still so comfortable. The purchase process was super easy and all dates were met. Assembly was minimal and didn’t require anyone to help me.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We love the Harper too! Great that you were able to assemble the piece by yourself. Thank you kindly for your nice review!