Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Brosa Amelia Armchair Sags

We purchased the Amelia Armchair online and it sags terribly and is very uncomfortable. We have tried calling Brosa customer service and can never get through. We have also sent multiple emails to support with no response. After care and customer service is absolutely terrible at Brosa. What good is a warranty if Brosa completely ignore customers once the purchase is done!

We also purchased the Mila 3 seater and that sofa is fantastic! So if your happy with your purchase Brosa can be great. However if your product is faulty expect to be put through the ringer. It’s been over a month and we are still waiting for a response re: warranty.

Lee
LeeCentral Queensland, QLD

Beautiful but some faults

Easy to assemble. Love the Memphis console but one of the drawers is slightly warped. Had to move the marble top forward more to cover gap. I also thought the marble top was going to be polished to a high gloss but it's matt finish instead, which is a bit disappointing. Overall though I love my console table.

Anh
AnhSydney, NSW

New damaged sofa delivered on the 26 June - Terrible customer support services

Terrible Product Support Services

Christine
ChristineSouth Australia

Still waiting 34 weeks after order

Ordered two office chairs in early Nov 2020 and chose them because estimated delivery time was 6 weeks. After ordering, delivery was pushed out, and then further again. I eventually received one chair after 4 months and was told the other was being made. BROSA's contact has been limited and I not happy that after 33 weeks the chair seat arrived with no contact from DHL to arrange a suitable date (as was meant to happen) and the swivel base I ordered has still not been delivered. I have contacted BROSA, and their reply email states they are busy and their response might be two weeks away........Exceptionally poor service and this is my last order ever from BROSA.

Corrina B.
Corrina B.Sydney, NSW

Damaged product, cant get hold of them, still waiting 4 days later for them to respond to me

Avoid Brosa at all costs!!

• +5Thumbnail
Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.

Charly O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont Waste Your Time Or Money

Terrible customer service! Would not recommend Brosa. I have sent multiple messages them to them with no response other than them resending me old emails from months ago absolutely nothing to do with my issue.

Quality of my bed is beyond poor base looks cheap and nasty and not solid or sturdy at all. Bed was advertised as bed frame instead has a base and separate bed head that doesn’t attach to the bed itself. After paying $1000 for a bed frame you would expect a quality product.

Nothing came with instructions.

Do not recommend! Still waiting on A response from them

Charly O.

Again still waiting on anyone to respond to me

Charly O.

Still waiting with no response

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been waiting since November 2020 for my chairs!

We purchased chairs at Brosa in November 2020, they were promised in 16 weeks, they extended the delivery date to May without advice, then July now August...again no notice of a changed delivery date!! When I called to see what was going on I got the same response.... keep blaming covid, I think its just a good excuse!! Who waits almost 9 months for furniture?? We are not talking customers made here!! I have had many items from other stores and all have kept to their 3-4 month delivery time table. Be well aware you may not receive your item by the due delivery date and you will not be informed either. Written to CEO several times and not even an apology. BYER BEWARE!!

Zero communication and 6 month delivery

Making an order was super easy, but once I did make the purchase – all customer service went out the window. My order has been pushed out several times with zero communication. My order was meant to arrive within three months, it's been pushed out to six! Further, I've tried emailing, chatting, calling staff to talk about my order but no one gets back to me. They say they'll get back within 48 hours, it's been 3 weeks.

Dinuka G.
Dinuka G.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Poor/ No customer service.

We did an order last week, soon after that I send an email to customer service to informed that we like to get everything delivered same time which would be end of OCT as two of items are been made.
No reply or confirmation yet, so after few day rang the customer service to confirm the delivery together at the end of OCT. We were told all good that’s been organized.
Yesterday got an email to say half of the items now with the delivery company expected to be delivered next week.
This not what I expected from Brosa, very disappointed with the service

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don't Order Anything

We received our item last week and it's broken. Sent emails, FB messages and post comments, and rang them 3 times and can only leave a message, Cannot speak to a human. Terrible service. they obviously dont care about you once they have your money

Huzefa H.
Huzefa H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just keep waiting for your furniture if you are lucky it will arrive before you die.

Order a daybed 27 weeks back. Still not delivered.
When we order we were told our order will be delivered in Mid May.
and here we are in the 2nd week of June still no clue when an order will be delivered.
They just keep on changing the expected delivery date.
First, it was 13th-21st May then they changed to 16th May to 30th May then changed to 01/06/2021 - 15/06/2021 and now it's on 10/06/2021 - 24/06/2021.

Quite sure when it gets close to 24-June they will push it further.

It was good for us that we didn't purchase any other furniture for our house from Brosa. Would not recommend it to anyone

Seth G.