Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

jazz
jazzMelbourne

Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise - Best purchase of my adult life.

I ordered Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise and the couch is just beautiful and comfy. The delivery service is next to done with their driver tracking system so you exactly know how far your delivery driver is. They even call when they are close to arrival time. Love buying from Brosa

Product Appearance As advertised

Sofa bed - great, good looking but firm

Very happy

It’s a good looking piece & good value for money.
It is very firm, i added a topper & is now perfect.

jenmad
jenmadSydney, NSW

Pilling is to be expected

Bought several couches which started to pill within weeks of receipt. I have contacted brosa and they told me they expect pilling as the fabric is natural. Anyone who works in fabric manufacturing knows that pilling is a fault and is avoidable when good quality fabric is used. Being told you need to depill furniture you’ve spent thousands of dollars on is unacceptable. My brand new lounges look old and worn. I’m pretty annoyed.

Rodocos
RodocosSydney, NSW

Fabric discolouration

Received the ottoman yesterday
The other pieces have been delivered approximately 8 months ago
Contacted brosa they said sunlight would have caused this
Don’t all rooms have sunlight????
Quality is terrible save your money!!!!!!!!

whendeea
whendeeaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dreadful hard sofa

Brendon
BrendonSydney, NSW

Amateur-ville Horror

I purchased the Frank TV unit 2 months ago. This company sent me the wrong assembly parts (incorrect screws), and have failed to correct the problem despite 5 emails and 3 phone conversations. The furniture I purchased is sitting in my hallway, unable to be assembled - and from what I gather, they can’t get it together to send the correct custom screws. This company, in my estimation, is amateur and poorly managed.

Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Marina P.
Marina P.

WORST customer service

Poor quality customer service, they made an error on our order and overall a really bad experience. Would never order anything from them again. They have now 'lost' two Palemero armchairs that were due for arrival to our home. How can your company have two seperate chairs going missing from your warehouse? Poor systems in place and even worse customer service. Still waiting on a team member to respond to my missing delivery.

sharon h
sharon hSydney, NSW

Very disappointing

Waited almost 8 months for item, and no clue from company about delivery. Disappointed i wasn't warned of wait time

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Brosa provided great service from purchase to delivery. I found the web chat was the best way to contact them when we needed to make changes to our order. They were responsive and helpful. We bought a few sets of the Ingrid dining chairs which were well packaged, easy to build and of good quality for the price, plus look fantastic! Only suggestion for improvement would be to provide plugs to cover the screw holes for a neater finish, but great looking and comfortable nevertheless.

Bruce
BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A very slow experience

The ordering was fine and we were advised there may be a delay
Ordered and paid end of November Delivered end of March
Our order sat two weeks in the warehouse with the consignee some other name in Adelaide
I did the hard work to get it sorted out and refunded 10% of the purchase price with an apology
Two weeks later still nothing had happened and still the wrong consingee name
DHL the delivery company were absolutely no help whatsoever in sorting it out
Customer service staff did not return phone calls and I was left to sort out the company’s mess up
Beware

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Bruce! Thank you for your honest review as it does help us improve on our service delivery. Saddened to hear of your recent experience with.

Other Furniture Shops

Great looking piece but not built for everyday use

I ordered the Maki Sofa Bed in Burnt Orange and the colour is stunning. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how great it looks! Only thing is that it's not the most comfy of chairs as you can feel the iron rods when sitting on it. I haven't used it as a fold out sofa bed yet, and probably won't as I don't think it will be comfortable for guests. However, for an accent piece it ticks all the boxes. Ordering and delivery were super easy.

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Unacceptable experience - in the morning of ETA, informed my ordered item is discontinued and no longer available

RhiD
RhiDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad after sales experience

Had an unsuccessful delivery of a sofa because it didn't fit in my lift. They took the sofa away and texted me the same day that they would get in contact with me but no one ever got back to me regarding a refund or a redelivery to a different address. I've now contacted Brosa several times with no follow up. After three weeks Brosa still have my money AND my sofa. Not very happy

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! We're very sorry that you didn't have any follow up about the returned sofa. Please email us with your order number and reference #PR2290 to feedback@brosa.com and we will get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

orange m.
orange m.Canberra 2600, ACT

Damaged goods delivered.

Shipping was extended a few times due to covid.. which I understand however after 3 months of waiting my order arrived damaged. See photos

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We are so sorry that your item arrived damaged through the packaging! We would really like to get this right. Could you please advise your order number or email us to support@brosa.com so we can help you out?