Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

3.3
Tom79
Tom79Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong sofa delivered. Awful customer service and still no correct sofa!

We ordered two matching sofas and a lamp from Brosa which were listed as ‘quick 1-2 day dispatch’. They arrived 2 weeks later and when we opened them, one was the wrong colour. We called them immediately and sent this pictures. No response. I chased them on the phone and they eventually emailed back to say the incorrect sofa would be collected and once back at the warehouse a new one would be shipped. Since then, I have heard nothing and keep chasing them. Don’t buy from Brosa.

Jasmine  Salisbury
Jasmine SalisburyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t return item

Purchased an office chair from this company - turned up on time but had damage and was not what we were after - tried to contact them in all the ways suggested (phone & online) no answer - Don’t bother purchasing from this company

Other Furniture Shops

Anne
Anne

Very poor service

I ordered a sofa bed and had to wait for a month to receive it. The item was flat packed and very heavy. I was given no notice of the delivery. After organising a friend to help me move it into the sitting room and put it together, it was not at all comfortable!!. I contacted Brosa and asked to return it but because I was just outside the return allowance, after taking a few days to reply, they refused!!. I am now left with a sofa which is of no use. The whole experience has been most frustrating and I am substantially out of pocket. I would not recommend this company or buy from them again.

Leece
LeeceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality control

Purchased a chair from Brosa in beginning December 2019 , waited 5 months for delivery( Up from 12 weeks ) then COVID hit- All up 6 months later my chair arrives - absolutely filthy with 5 stains over that which l unpacked. Closed box and requested an in stock chair to avoid poor quality control and long waiting again. Upgraded Paying extra for another chair , wait another two weeks for pick up of first chair and delivery Of next chair to arrive . Open box and pull small piece of packaging to find a number of what looked like oil stains over the velvet material. Shocked and so disappointed- requested refund and gave feedback. Never again.

Furniture Shops