Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

Great price and quality f furniture, loved being able to select delivery date, the notifications right up to when the driver was outside your door was amazing and cost of delivery was so reasonable. One draw back is Customer Service department, had to leave message and its hard to speak to someone on the spot if you need.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Sonia! We are happy that you've been satisfied with the whole process. We are doing our best to return every missed call in a timely manner and we're sorry that you haven't been able to get through to us the first time.

Sonia

I eventually got on to the right department but it wasn’t as easy as it should be but once I spoke to someone all was resolved. :)

Phoebe Jade
Phoebe JadeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing quality Mila sofa

The quality of the sofa that i purchased from Brosa is second to none. Responses to enquiries were always prompt also.
Delivery was a little delayed and not so accurate to what is advised online, be prepared for that, but overall i am very happy with my 3 seater Mila sofa.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We love to hear that you're so happy with your new Mila Sofa!

Gold Coast Traveller
Gold Coast TravellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love! Very comfortable

Great stools, perfect height and colour is fantastic as per photos online! Amazing, well worth the wait! It was a long wait as I had ordered a very specific colour! But looove the new stools

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your nice words!

Leece
LeeceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality control

Purchased a chair from Brosa in beginning December 2019 , waited 5 months for delivery( Up from 12 weeks ) then COVID hit- All up 6 months later my chair arrives - absolutely filthy with 5 stains over that which l unpacked. Closed box and requested an in stock chair to avoid poor quality control and long waiting again. Upgraded Paying extra for another chair , wait another two weeks for pick up of first chair and delivery Of next chair to arrive . Open box and pull small piece of packaging to find a number of what looked like oil stains over the velvet material. Shocked and so disappointed- requested refund and gave feedback. Never again.

Carolyn N
Carolyn NSydney, NSW

Great service!

We called into the Brosa SYDNEY store without an appointment - we didn’t know we needed one - but they were very welcoming and showed us textile samples since there were no actual Maki sofa beds on the floor. The on line ordering is painless and the delivery a couple of weeks later was equally painless. The guys were most helpful and helped us to stow our new sofa bed into the car. At home our 4 year old grandson was able to help screw the legs into the bed. Too easy.

Happy with product

Well made and looks good. Comfortable seat, but the edge of back rest is a little pokey when you sit back. Overall, does the job and has a small enough footprint for our space.

Kim
KimHobart, TAS

Good value for money!

Very happy with the product - quality was overall good at a reasonable price as I got it on sale. Delivery was relatively quick taking 3 weeks to reach Tasmania. Happy to buy from this store again!

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Danni C.
Danni C.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service - be careful

After three attempts to deliver the wrong table, the right one was delivered damaged. They backed their truck into my fence and damaged it of which they are telling me it happened before they arrived.
My Chairs for the table are now being delivered over 4 months away. End product is quite disappointing. I would stay away from this company. The service is appalling. They don’t attempt to even admit what terrible things they have done.

Bad service

My Brosa bed broke while moving interstate. The removalists broke one bed leg and lost the others. I contacted Brosa to purchase new bed legs and they refused to sell me replacement bed legs even though they still sell the bed and it is a common / basic part. This means I've had to purchase a whole new bed.

New to AT46
New to AT46Sydney, NSW

Quality and craftsmanship is perfect

Great range of products. I found exactly what I wanted and the quality and craftsmanship is excellent. Beautiful pieces that add style to my room. The order tracking was helpful, and the delivery guys assembled and took away the boxes and packaging. It was a great service.

Son
SonPerth, WA

Just what I was after

These stools will go against our island bench which has wood veneer panelling. I wanted something which would blend in, rather than stand out in contrast, and which would be comfortable and sturdy. These were just the ticket. We will replace the plastic chair glides on the legs with felt, though, as they're just a bit too slippery.

Anonymous Reviewer
Anonymous ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality, good price, but you have to wait for 4 months for your products to arrive.

When I purchased Brosa, I overlooked the note that items will arrive in...4 months.
I mean, 4 months to make 2 bar stools...which I intended to use while waiting for my custom made dining sets (from another provider overseas) to arrive. Interestingly the custom made table and chairs only took total of 1 month to be designed (by my drawings), made, and delivered from overseas...by sea! While here I am waiting diligently for my bar stools to arrive...on my new shiny dining sets.
Anyway, not Brosa fault! I know, mine for overlooked the ETA, I mean, who would have thought? But what really win me over was the product quality. It is impeccably made, beautifully crafted and I cannot fault a thing. So I forgive you Brosa.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Extremely Disappointing

AnneM
AnneMSydney, NSW

What customer service?

Editing because they offered collection and return in the end validating the 7 day return offer that they initially refused. Despite being exceptional quality furniture it was not what I was looking for.

Joanne N.
Joanne N.New South Wales

Simple and quick delivery

I got a visitor and needed an extra day bed urgently. Luckily that I found this Ottoman/Soft Bed from Brosa. it is exactly what i needed for long. It arrives right on time, very easy to assemble. I like the fact that it is made of very secure and solid materials. even though I found it got further discount after I made my purchase, still very satisfy on what I got at a reasonable price. well, i will be even happier if I can get it by the discounted price. You can't win when it is an emergency need.

Canberra buyer
Canberra buyerWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Do Not Buy the Dining Chairs!

Never again!

Chits
Chits

Lola scoop back dining chair.

Have been looking for a while for a suitable padded supportive chair to use with desk and sewing machine and located the ‘Lola’ on sale at Brosa. Having previously purchased a sofa I was confident about reliable delivery and ordered on line. Quick, economical and satisfactory delivery service as I live 80 km from Adelaide. Husband assembled. Happy with purchase