Brosa stole my money

This company did not stock the “Quick Ship” items that were advertised on their website and then have not refunded the purchase when they were unable to deliver. I have been begging for a refund and there is either no response or a response that does not make sense.

I would never buy here again - Avoid

This company has STOLEN my money and simply does not return it. It’s simply not worth the risk.

jessica

jessicaSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

I have purchased an entertainment unit and a buffet which were damaged (dented and scratched). I’m trying to get a refund and after 2 emails and a call to the customer service nothing has happened after 2 weeks. I have been promised than an email will be sent and a refund will occur but nothing has been done yet. Return policy is only valid for 3 weeks and no one is responding. Terrible customer service & i would absolutely not recommend Brosa

• +3Thumbnail
Kristy S09

Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Justin

JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales customer service.

Whilst products appear to be of good quality, it's mostly cheap board with a really thin coating of paint. Screws are flimsy, some holes do not align. Products chip very easily with minimum effort, and there is very poor customer follow up to any inquiries on this. I'm still waiting after 2 weeks to hear if I can purchase a replacement part for a cabinet. You will likely notice blemishes on your product when unwrapping because of inconsistent manufacturing. No real difference in qaulity as opposed to Ikea, just trading off the latest on trend fad.

Andrea S.

Andrea S.South East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous wait for delivery

Jasmine  Salisbury

Jasmine SalisburyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t return item

Purchased an office chair from this company - turned up on time but had damage and was not what we were after - tried to contact them in all the ways suggested (phone & online) no answer - Don’t bother purchasing from this company

Disappointed Customer

Disappointed CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor service experience

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Emails to support dint help, I did manage to talk to another representative yesterday after a month of follow ups, somebody atleast took ownership of the problem. Hopefully, they dont disappoint me again.

SherinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really bad experience .

Waited for 5 months after ordering and paying upfront for the Theron day bed. 6 am on the morning of delivery they text to say can't locate item in warehouse. Then delivery arrives and I receive a blue bed, grey cushions and no legs.12 days on called customer care few times they say I have to wait another 21 weeks for the blue cushions but nothing had happened and I am still waiting on the legs to arrive. Full item still hasn't arrived. They keep sending me text regarding something arriving today - I don't know if anything would.

Sherin

Yes the fact is nothing has been done by Brosa to either organise the return of the useless junk that's now occupying my lounge room or to give my money back. You guys have kept my money since 'Sept 2020.

Bruce

BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A very slow experience

The ordering was fine and we were advised there may be a delay
Ordered and paid end of November Delivered end of March
Our order sat two weeks in the warehouse with the consignee some other name in Adelaide
I did the hard work to get it sorted out and refunded 10% of the purchase price with an apology
Two weeks later still nothing had happened and still the wrong consingee name
DHL the delivery company were absolutely no help whatsoever in sorting it out
Customer service staff did not return phone calls and I was left to sort out the company’s mess up
Beware

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Bruce! Thank you for your honest review as it does help us improve on our service delivery. Saddened to hear of your recent experience with.

Ana

Ana

Awful

Luke V.

Luke V.South East Queensland, QLD

13.5 week wait to be told I can't get what I ordered...

Very sad to report after 13.5 weeks I was told I can't get what I ordered after numerous delayed delivery updates...

They asked if I would buy something else and I would if that took into account the terrible experience I had just endured waiting for a bed frame that was never to come.

After confirming that basically I was to pay full price with no consideration for the experience I had just received, I agreed to have a refund processed 5 months from my order.

Pitiful...

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Luke! Thank you for your honest review, we're saddened to read about your disappointing experience. Your feedback will help us improve on our service delivery.

One month later still no replacement

Punky

Punky

Item received damaged

Ordered small marble top side/lamp table. Insufficiently packed - perhaps by manufacturer. Item received damaged upon opening. Warranty claim lodged. Failed to respond to warranty claim for 2 weeks despite claim of a 2 business day response. Ultimately negotiated a 20% refund.

Anne

Anne

Very poor service

I ordered a sofa bed and had to wait for a month to receive it. The item was flat packed and very heavy. I was given no notice of the delivery. After organising a friend to help me move it into the sitting room and put it together, it was not at all comfortable!!. I contacted Brosa and asked to return it but because I was just outside the return allowance, after taking a few days to reply, they refused!!. I am now left with a sofa which is of no use. The whole experience has been most frustrating and I am substantially out of pocket. I would not recommend this company or buy from them again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Unacceptable experience - in the morning of ETA, informed my ordered item is discontinued and no longer available

Ramya

Ramya

Poor quality - Huber side and end tables

They must spend all their money on marketing. The Huber Side Table and End Table that I purchased took 22 weeks to arrive. The quality of the parts is poor. One part of the metal legs does not align with the frame and juts out slightly. There are dents and flaws in the metal base. The marble tops came with some slight scratches to them. They look as though I've purchased a second hand product. I wouldn't buy from this place again.

Bill

BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling After Sales Customer Service

Maree

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brosa Furniture is unable to deliver my order after 6 months

After six months of waiting for my order (a Greta Bar Cabinet) I have just had the poorest response from Brosa - they can’t confirm a delivery date - stuck at the port. I ordered and paid on 2 Sept 2020 for delivery in Dec, this was pushed to January and then Feb 2021 due to ‘held up at port’ and now it has pushed to March 2021 for the same reason. Very disappointed on the lack of customer contact regarding the ongoing delay and right now, no one knows where my order actually is. They are now eager to offer a refund but I have waited so long and can’t get a replacement unit without further delays from another supplier. Very disappointed and this will be the last time I shop with Brosa.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Maree! Thank you for your honest feedback. We're sorry that your order is affected by a delay. Be assured we're doing everything we can to fix the situation and deliver your order as soon as we possibly can.

Shopaholic386

Shopaholic386Carlingford

Poor customer service

[Name Removed] provided a poor level of customer service via the chat function when I was enquiring about the options that were available (and limiting in terms of which combinations of legs to fabric were allowed). After providing little explanation he continually tried to blow me off, and when I requested the enquiry be escalated to a manager for further advice, he blatantly refused to acknowledge the request before hanging up on me. If this is the level of service Brosa accepts then I will happily take my business elsewhere.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! We are very sorry that you had a bad experience with our chat team. We would love to help you with your enquiry. Please feel free to email us to hello@brosa.com and we'll make sure to answer all your questions.

RhiD

RhiDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad after sales experience

Had an unsuccessful delivery of a sofa because it didn't fit in my lift. They took the sofa away and texted me the same day that they would get in contact with me but no one ever got back to me regarding a refund or a redelivery to a different address. I've now contacted Brosa several times with no follow up. After three weeks Brosa still have my money AND my sofa. Not very happy

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! We're very sorry that you didn't have any follow up about the returned sofa. Please email us with your order number and reference #PR2290 to feedback@brosa.com and we will get this sorted for you as soon as possible.