Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Angie
AngieSydney, NSW

Great service , great product!

I bought a Brosa winged-back chair for my son when he moved into his new home. As the home was still being renovated I needed the chair held until a certain date. For Brosa that was not a problem. They held it until I wanted it delivered and delivered it in a timely and efficient manner . The quality of the piece is outstanding and the price was excellent. I cannot recommend this company strongly enough.

Mark H
Mark HSouthwest, VIC

Premium quality bar stools

Saw these stools online while looking for stools to upgrade our home bar room.
They looked really nice in the photos and we weren’t disappointed when they arrived, they have a real premium feel about them.
There is some minor assembly required however the online instructions make it quite easy to follow.
All our visitors comment on how nice and comfortable they are.
They were quite reasonably priced for a stool of this quality and The whole purchase and delivery process was smooth and hassle free.
I highly recommend Brosa and would definitely consider purchasing from them again.

Natalie H.
Natalie H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer

Your delivery team were INCREDIBLE. So polite, on time, set everything up, took boxes away and asked for a vacuum to clean up afterwards. I never take the time to complete these but took the time today to acknowledge these guys, Thanks

Shell B
Shell B

False advertising

I ordered an item that was in stock,ready to ship in 1 - 2 business days, I received and email with my tax invoice and the delivery date had changed to delivery between 12-26 December.

I called customer service (couldn’t really call it customer service) to query and was told not the eta of mid to late December was correct, they refused to listen to me and just kept speaking over the top of me. Asked to speak to a manager however they are not available.

Reading other reviews it seems this is a common occurrence with Brosa, false advertising and zero customer service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Love the look and comfort

Bought the sofa and ottoman online. Terrific support from the stylists helped with my decision and I couldn't be happier. Decided to also order matching Kitchen stools which are equally lovely.

Kennis C.
Kennis C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new couch!!

Beautiful design and quality but not costing your arms and legs. The delivery and assemble services are excellent as well. Thank you!!

Tracie
TracieSouth West, WA

Customer service is horrible

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Rhonda
RhondaSouthwest, VIC

Extremely happy with this online experience

Good quality products. Great follow up with material and color swatches mailed out for visual and color matching. Easy website to use. I went for the white glove experience where the delivery included putting my bed together and taking the packaging away. Excellent service and staff.

Other Furniture Shops

Great furniture at affordable prices.

Brosa were very easy to deal with and kept me informed of delays in shipping due to Covid. Their products are made well and are affordable.

Samlani
SamlaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service from start to finish and products as advertised

Amazing experience from beginning to end. I ordered fabric samples which arrived promptly and ended up being exact match to the products i ordered (swivel chair in boucle and Palermo sofa).
The online chat sales staff was very helpful giving me more information about products, delivery options and even sent a video of the sofa to help me decide. The delivery drivers were also amazing, patient in navigating the large box on my staircase.

Megan
MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Our Bed!!!! From start to finish it was great. I will definitely be buying from this company again.

Website was so easy to use. The product was exactly as ordered and the put together service was well worth it!

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Waited 7 months to receive a lounge missing the main component

I wish I'd read the reviews before purchasing. Waiting 7 months to receive a 1 seater lounge (should be 3 seater) as the main component is missing. Just appalling service post-sale. Will move the earth to get you to buy and then send emails delaying delivery. Will never shop here again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Tracie
TracieSouth West, WA

Worst Customer Service

Tina D.
Tina D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Armchair is perfect for my library room

Beautiful product! I found Brosa on Instagram and fell in love with their products. Ended up ordering the textured armchair for my library in my home! It's perfect and was so easy to put together!

Moira W.
Moira W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quality

I ordered the Scott Tallboy set of drawers and they look wonderful, very sturdy, practical and my daughter assembled the kit for me. I couldn't be happier. It was so easy shopping online, with excellent descriptions and dimensions, and the delivery process and notifications proved to be excellent.