Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Maria
Mariasydney

Absolutely shocking experience

Faulty goods - no refund

Purchased a sofa for $1199 - it took 6 months to deliver and after a few months of light use (we are not big people) the back has broken with wooden splinters poking through the fabric at the back. After a week of being ignored when enquiring about warranty and refund we have now been offered a $180 refund or the possibility of a replacement in 6 months time. How about a sofa that doesn’t fall apart? So all in all this has been a disaster of a purchase. Just avoid them.

Aaron G.
Aaron G.North-West & West coast, TAS

Embarrassing

Marny
MarnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous furniture, poor quality on sofa and extremely poor customer service and warranty care.

Rozheen
RozheenSydney, NSW

Very disappointed

I bought a three seated Camden Chesterfield last year (22/09/2020). After a couple of months, the cushion cover started to pill. I ignored it at first but then it got worse. I contacted Brosa and filled the part request form on 27/07/2021, they were supposed to get back to my enquiry within 2 business days, still, no responses were received from Brosa. Yesterday, I decided to wash the cushion covers in the washing machine. The result was devastating. The fabric is torn from some corners on 2 of the covers and is not usable anymore. I am very disappointed with the quality of the fabric and won't recommend this product.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Faulty product, zero service.

Bought a sideboard which when it first came out of the box I was delighted with. It looked to be really good quality however once I'd put the legs on and stood it up I saw one of the doors won't close, the hinges weren't attached properly by manufacturer so it just hangs open.
Sent email photos and video to Brosa explaining the issue and 10 days later zero response except an email saying it would take them up to a week to respond.
Thats far below the minimum standard of service I'd expect.
There was also a payment glitch where the money came out of my account but no order confirmation, item still showing in my cart however that got fixed up in a few days.

Brosa Amelia Armchair Sags

We purchased the Amelia Armchair online and it sags terribly and is very uncomfortable. We have tried calling Brosa customer service and can never get through. We have also sent multiple emails to support with no response. After care and customer service is absolutely terrible at Brosa. What good is a warranty if Brosa completely ignore customers once the purchase is done!

We also purchased the Mila 3 seater and that sofa is fantastic! So if your happy with your purchase Brosa can be great. However if your product is faulty expect to be put through the ringer. It’s been over a month and we are still waiting for a response re: warranty.

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.

Terrible Product Support Services

Davy B.
Davy B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and products

Easy to navigate website and was able to quickly chat with people for any further information. Products received as described. Very solid and durable. Not much assembly required.

Disappointed Customer
Disappointed CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor service experience

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Emails to support dint help, I did manage to talk to another representative yesterday after a month of follow ups, somebody atleast took ownership of the problem. Hopefully, they dont disappoint me again.

Ana
Ana

Awful

Punky
Punky

Item received damaged

Ordered small marble top side/lamp table. Insufficiently packed - perhaps by manufacturer. Item received damaged upon opening. Warranty claim lodged. Failed to respond to warranty claim for 2 weeks despite claim of a 2 business day response. Ultimately negotiated a 20% refund.

Bill
BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling After Sales Customer Service

Tla
TlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not purchase their floor lamps

I ordered a tripod floor lamp and noticed cosmetic issues with the lamp, Brosa was quick to exchange the product which i was happy with however the second floor lamp kept causing short circuits in my house. Brosa promptly refunded me for the lightbulbs bought in addition. Excellent customer service but would steer away from buying their lamps.

Melinda
Melindaasked

Why has Brosa not contacted us about our extremely overdue delivery of a sofa that we paid for back in early 2021?
Shocking customer service!

GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

GreyBrown

Please change my star ranking to 1 star as I am unable to do so.

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.