Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Bernie
BernieSydney, NSW

Frank 3 Seater Sofa

Great looking Sofa that we needed urgently during Lockdown when we moved home. Great Staff, so easy to deal with, fast and efficient delivery. Very satisfied.

Paul C
Paul CSydney, NSW

Great quality chairs and side table

We have ordered a set of chairs and a marble side table and the quality is impeccable. We generally do not buy subpar furniture and I was surprised with our first order at Brosa. No questions we will be buying other items.

Bris
BrisBrisbane

Beautiful furniture!

I was really impressed with Brosa’s range, price and design of furniture. Even the delivery process was organised and efficient.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful new bed and bedhead

Shopping with Brosa was so easy- Jess ( interior stylist) helped with my choices and purchase. The Megan bedhead and upholstered gaslight bed are beautiful.The team were so flexible, keeping my order on hold until I had moved into my new home. Delivery and assembly was seamless and the design and quality of both products is excellent.

Aya
AyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what we wanted

The legs look a bit fatter than the ones we saw in the website but we prefer this way. Very sturdy and stylish. When not in use, most of the part go under the bench, so looks tidy. We are very happy.

Cha
ChaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First order from Brosa and I love it

The delivery team is fast and reliable. The sofa is beautiful and easy to assemble, which is great. Nothing to complain about.

Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic products and great quality!

Showroom was amazing and easy website to view with good level of detail and measurements.

Great range of products and the quality has been great so far. Minimal assemble to do and great packaging and protecting on delivered items.

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
THa
THaSydney, NSW

Perfect and goes with our bed frame!

The website was easy to use and had lots of options with clear pricing. The bed head is great quality and fit with the frame really well.

Good look, good quality

I am very pleased with the sofa bed and living room seats I bought from Brosa. The quality is excellent and the resembling was easy. The Brosa team was professional all the way from purchase to delivery. One very satisfied customer.

Fif_37
Fif_37Southern and Hills, SA

Great product and service

I was extremely happy with the two headboards I purchased. I had received samples of the fabric very quickly following my request which made it easy to feel confident in the colour and quality of the material. The headboards arrived promptly and were well packaged.
I would be happy to recommend this purchase to other people.

Georgia
GeorgiaSydney, NSW

Quality piece of furniture

We bought the Romulus dining table and we are very happy with it!
It's very easy to assemble with the help of a strong helper.

Terrible service & attitude

liliana
lilianaSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love everything

I bought so many furniture for my new house. Was very easy to do and I did everything online because the lockdown I could not got to the showroom. But everything was perfect!. I love every product.

jeffoboy
jeffoboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect little companion

Our Clint side table exudes quality. It was a simple process to order from Brosa and the table arrived fully assembled and well packaged. It would be easy for this table to be top heavy with its solid wooden top but thoughtful design ensures not only that it's well balanced, but perfectly stable. We don't regret this purchase at all.

Product Appearance As advertised

Beautiful dining table, just what we need!

Its a beautiful piece of furniture, just what we need since we dont need it to be 230cm all the time.
Delivery took awhile, due to pandemic, but communication was prompt
Need at least 2 (more is better) person to flip the table after assemble.
We went to showroom to view stock on display before committing to buy.

Tom79
Tom79Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong sofa delivered. Awful customer service and still no correct sofa!

We ordered two matching sofas and a lamp from Brosa which were listed as ‘quick 1-2 day dispatch’. They arrived 2 weeks later and when we opened them, one was the wrong colour. We called them immediately and sent this pictures. No response. I chased them on the phone and they eventually emailed back to say the incorrect sofa would be collected and once back at the warehouse a new one would be shipped. Since then, I have heard nothing and keep chasing them. Don’t buy from Brosa.

Kristen Leigh
Kristen LeighGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Star piece in my living room

Fast responses with any questions I had, quick delivery and I felt extremely informed during the posting and delivery progress, and of course top notch quality chair that’s become the star piece in my living room!!

TanO
TanO

Happy customer

We're loving our new bed (the Megan Slim). The purchase process was easy. I even spoke with one of the designers when I was unsure about colour and Melb was in the middle of another lockdown (so visiting a showroom wasn't possible). The purchase process was easy. The price was competitive. Communication re delivery was clear. And the delivery process itself was efficient. I'm now thinking about my next Brosa purchase!

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Great products, well priced and awesome customer service!

Loved the gas lift bed and the gorgeous Teal ottoman storage bench I bought form Brosa. Delivery was great, kept me informed all along the way. I also bought a bedhead which was lovely but unfortunately it had a strong smell that made me feel quite nauseous. I informed Brosa about it and they offered me a full refund or a swap or a discount. I ended up getting a full refund as I am quite sensitive to smell so thought it best to accept it wasn't for me. Brosa were amazing about it, came and picked it up and refunded the full amount to my account within a few days. Very impressive!

Dianne
DianneSouthwest, VIC

Lovely bedhead

Very happy with the whole process of purchasing, ordering and receiving the bedhead I ordered. It was super efficient. Thankyou

JMV
JMVSydney, NSW

Vermont Nest of Tables

I received great customer service from Brosa & the product was nicely packaged. Would definitely purchase from Brosa again. Highly recommended!

denyse
denyseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just What I ordered

I am delighted with my Brosa bed and appreciate the pre purchase help provided by phone from a friendly knowledgeable representative based in Australia.

Vanita
VanitaSydney, NSW

Love my Brosa bed

I bought a gas lift king size bed and the Emily Bedhead. I came across Brosa while I was researching mattresses in a box and I’m so glad I did. Their website is so easy to navigate, you can see versions of your furniture in different colours and some galleries to get the right look. Lovely mid century modern furniture. Delivery and assembly instructions were great. Everything was delivered on time and in the middle of lock down. I thoroughly recommend Brosa.

Elizabeth
ElizabethSydney, NSW

I had dining room chairs with arms that had to fit under the table we purchased. I contacted Brosa to request some specific and unusual table measurements and they responded quickly, the information they provided was easy to understand, and their measurements were spot on.

Britt
BrittGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality chest of drawers

Looks great, great size, love the drawers and how they push in and out. Drawers were quite difficult to put together on my own (which is stated in the assembly guide!). I recommend getting the white glove assembly if you don’t want to do it yourself!