Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Britt
BrittGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality chest of drawers

Looks great, great size, love the drawers and how they push in and out. Drawers were quite difficult to put together on my own (which is stated in the assembly guide!). I recommend getting the white glove assembly if you don’t want to do it yourself!

Ellen
Ellen

Good quality at good prices

Brosa saves your order (if you want). This is good because I like to think about my purchases for a while before I buy. There are pictures of the furniture in real homes which helped a lot with my purchase. The quality is good. I thought for the price the quality would be so-so but it is not! The dining chairs are made with good quality fabric. The chairs were easy to assemble (honest!). The chairs are comfy. Best of all, they are still looking good despite the thrills and spills of children.

Bahar
Bahar

Like no other design

I bought my sofas and dinning chairs from Brosa. Quite happy with them .The design of products are stunning ,very modern and classis at the same time .You can hardly find similar designs in Australia .

Absolutely love my sofa!

The website was easy to navigate and the range was very good and offered great value for money. Delivery was quick and easy. Sofa is well built and very comfortable.

Nisha P.
Nisha P.Sydney, NSW

Good furniture for the price.. and love the service.

I love my new bedroom furniture!! It looks very nice. The delivery service was professional and helpful. I will order again soon! :)

Kathy
KathySydney, NSW

perfect new dining table

Loving my new dining table ! It is exactly as described and very well built and solid .It looks perfect in my home !I'm a very happy customer!

Meg
Meg

Affordable and QUALITY furniture

I was on the look out for a really nice looking couch that could fold out to a bed as well but my hopes were not high because I have never experienced a comfy fold out couch before but since purchasing this from Brosa, oh my goodness it is so comfy!! I couldn't be happier with my purchase, the ease of the delivery and the wonderful customer service. I highly, highly recommend buying through Brosa!!

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Alvin P.
Alvin P.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding quality, design and ease of ordering

After visiting the showroom it was easy to make the choice on the products. The range and the designs were great and suited our taste. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and workmanship of the products. Will definitely be purchasing more from this store. Would love to see other locations for showrooms if possible.

John K.
John K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Lewes Desk I bought was exactly what I hoped for

Delivered on time, and packaged well, the Lewes desk was super easy to assemble and has completed my space perfectly. Everything was super straight forward, from ordering to delivery, a very slick operation.

Carmel White
Carmel WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality furniture at reasonable prices

I was delighted to discover Brosa after moving house recently. They have high quality furniture that requires minimal assembly. I have bought bar stools, TV / AV cabinet, desk chair and ottoman and I'm very happy with all pieces.

Sam C.
Sam C.Sydney, NSW

Great Quality Furniture and Service

We purchased at the showroom after exploring online and we really loved the furniture we purchased. It suits the theme we were going for and the flexibility of additional sofa covers means we can change the look when we like. Delivery was great and some items were delivered earlier than the expected date. All the furniture was really well packed too. Installation was easy for the items which needs to be put together and we are really please with the products and overall experience!

Sarah Earle
Sarah Earle

Very satisfied

Very decent sofa for the price. Arrived earlier than the expected arrival date which was a bonus. I would have no hesitation buying from Brosa again.

Igray
IgraySydney, NSW

Love my bed frame

I ordered the Isabella gas lift king bed and love it. It is beautifully made, great quality and was so much easier to assemble than I thought it would be.

Shelley M.
Shelley M.Sydney, NSW

I am in love!

Just beautiful! The quality and comfort of the Palermo armchair is exceptional! I bought the chair for my son’s nursery and I cannot wait to curl up in it with him to read a book. I’m already planning on buying another one for our living area.

Loving my new bar stools.

I was so impressed by my first experience with Brosa. Customer service was easy to access and communication was regular in regards to my delivery date. I will be shopping again, that's for sure!

Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy and worth the wait

Very happy with our purchase. The quality is excellent for the price and the fabric is nice and soft and looks gorgeous in our room. Very glad that I ordered colour samples too as the onscreen colours don't always match what you think they will look like. The communication from beginning to end was great as well, we had to wait for a new shipment to arrive which took a few weeks, but given it was during a lockdown period, we were happy to wait. Thanks Brosa, I'll be back!

Val
ValSydney, NSW

Great Products and Service

The website is very user friendly and they keep you updated about your delivery. The lounge is very well made and very comfortable, fell asleep on it a number of time. It is a purchase that will get good use and last

Darren B
Darren BMelbourne

Excellent quality and friendly delivery

Purchased set of 6 dining chairs (jessica) after receiving some fabric samples. Chairs are amazing quality and the website provide heaps of photos so you know what you are getting.

2 x chairs per box and all boxes arrived undamaged and perfect condition. Delivery driver had exceptional manners and topped off our buying experience.

Instructions available on website and extremely detailed. Will definitely buy again and will continue to upgrade our current furniture with things from brosa. Couldn't be happier.

Three Hens
Three HensGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service and product provided were exactly as promised

Comprehensive website with detailed furniture specifications. Ordering and delivery was responsive and “as promised”, with updated information provided as to timing, Covid-safe processes and assembly. Really like the fact that the item of furniture we ordered - an upholstered desk chair - could be customized with different fabrics and frames.

Lovely table

I ordered a table from Brosa and it arrived so quickly, was very easy to assemble and looks great. Will order from Brosa again.

Brittany T.
Brittany T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing functionality could be more comfortable

Great function-wise but the padding leaves something to be desired if you use this as a daily bed (as we do) then invest in a good mattress topper

Tee2joy
Tee2joyHunter Region, NSW

Vermont Nest of Tables - just beautiful

I was very hesitant to buy furniture sight unseen, but thought I’d give it a go and I am just amazed at how easy the Brosa site was to navigate and order and delivery was so quick (received in 10 days). It was amazingly packaged with marble packaged within timber wow! So easy to put together, looked exactly as the picture and as described, and all the screws were there lol!! Just love my new coffee tables and Won’t hesitate to buy from Brosa again.

Gorgeous hall table

Gorgeous hall table which was easy to put together on my own. Exceptional quality, I’m so happy with my purchase.

Doreen
DoreenGippsland, VIC

Gorgeous French Provincial Styling

Fantastic service from online stylist Emme, great communication keeping me updated on order, perfect delivery and gorgeous products exactly as pictured on website.

Laureli
LaureliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love my bed with storage

No issues with the page. I found it easy to navigate and look for what I needed.
The quality is great, and I'm happy with the storage feature of my new double bed. I wasn't expecting it to be too big, but it happens to be perfect for my need, living in a small apartment.
I actually assembled the double bed with gas lift storage, fully on my own, as I could not receive visits due to the pandemic. Everything fine, instructions easy to follow, but I must admit that it's not for every one. It's ideally a two persons job. The very last steps gave me some trouble, to fit the screws in the holes, when the gas lifts are up, but I'm so proud of myself, being a 40+ year old lady. It's just that I couldn't wait any longer until I could get some help.