Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Felicity D.
Felicity D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An absolute waste of time with terrible (and clearly offshore) customer service

jenmad
jenmadSydney, NSW

Pilling is to be expected

Bought several couches which started to pill within weeks of receipt. I have contacted brosa and they told me they expect pilling as the fabric is natural. Anyone who works in fabric manufacturing knows that pilling is a fault and is avoidable when good quality fabric is used. Being told you need to depill furniture you’ve spent thousands of dollars on is unacceptable. My brand new lounges look old and worn. I’m pretty annoyed.

Rodocos
RodocosSydney, NSW

Fabric discolouration

Received the ottoman yesterday
The other pieces have been delivered approximately 8 months ago
Contacted brosa they said sunlight would have caused this
Don’t all rooms have sunlight????
Quality is terrible save your money!!!!!!!!

Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.Sydney, NSW

11 months to receive 4 dining chairs.

Amanda F.
Amanda F.Illawarra, NSW

Buy Elsewhere!

whendeea
whendeeaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dreadful hard sofa

J J.
J J.Sydney, NSW

Shocking delivery and customer service - would not purchase from Brosa again

Waited 6 months for a bed delivery after paying in full, took a day of annual leave to be home for the delivery and it never arrived. Called Brosa the day prior who confirmed the delivery was dispatched and ready, the delivery company text the night before delivery with a 3hr delivery window...then nothing arrived on delivery day. Turns out they left without putting item on the truck, and no one informed me. I've spent the rest of the afternoon on the phone to Brosa who say they'll follow it up and get back to me today and they don't. Worst customer service I've ever encountered with zero resolution, zero updates, no timeframe offered for Brosa to fix it, and now I've no bed to sleep on either. Will not purchase from here again.

NeoSamurai
NeoSamuraiEltham, Victoria

Okay if you're patient enough to wait 4 months for delivery. Made in China not Australia.

Brendon
BrendonSydney, NSW

Amateur-ville Horror

I purchased the Frank TV unit 2 months ago. This company sent me the wrong assembly parts (incorrect screws), and have failed to correct the problem despite 5 emails and 3 phone conversations. The furniture I purchased is sitting in my hallway, unable to be assembled - and from what I gather, they can’t get it together to send the correct custom screws. This company, in my estimation, is amateur and poorly managed.

Christine
ChristineSouth Australia

Still waiting 34 weeks after order

Ordered two office chairs in early Nov 2020 and chose them because estimated delivery time was 6 weeks. After ordering, delivery was pushed out, and then further again. I eventually received one chair after 4 months and was told the other was being made. BROSA's contact has been limited and I not happy that after 33 weeks the chair seat arrived with no contact from DHL to arrange a suitable date (as was meant to happen) and the swivel base I ordered has still not been delivered. I have contacted BROSA, and their reply email states they are busy and their response might be two weeks away........Exceptionally poor service and this is my last order ever from BROSA.

Corrina B.
Corrina B.Sydney, NSW

Damaged product, cant get hold of them, still waiting 4 days later for them to respond to me

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.

Carlos
CarlosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful Service - Nice Furniture

Purchased 2 Wingchairs and I was told 2-3 days delivery. 1 week later I receive a text saying one of the chairs is missing in transit and the other is 2 weeks away. It is now 5 weeks later, and I still only have 1 chair. I have emailed and called over 10 times and get no response. I will never be purchasing from you again.

Katie S
Katie SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delay and no communication

We ordered our sofa at the start of April. ETA was July. Each time we checked the order tracker the ETA was pushed out further, however zero communication from Brosa. Last update indicated ETA mid-September. Meanwhile the same sofa on their website still showing 10-12 weeks delivery. Took several emails/calls/online chat to finally get a resolution and received a full refund. Brosa definitely needs to improve on after sales service and communication.

Charly O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont Waste Your Time Or Money

Terrible customer service! Would not recommend Brosa. I have sent multiple messages them to them with no response other than them resending me old emails from months ago absolutely nothing to do with my issue.

Quality of my bed is beyond poor base looks cheap and nasty and not solid or sturdy at all. Bed was advertised as bed frame instead has a base and separate bed head that doesn’t attach to the bed itself. After paying $1000 for a bed frame you would expect a quality product.

Nothing came with instructions.

Do not recommend! Still waiting on A response from them

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Charly O.

Again still waiting on anyone to respond to me

Charly O.

Still waiting with no response