Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Sofa bed - great, good looking but firm

Very happy

It’s a good looking piece & good value for money.
It is very firm, i added a topper & is now perfect.

jenmad
jenmadSydney, NSW

Pilling is to be expected

Bought several couches which started to pill within weeks of receipt. I have contacted brosa and they told me they expect pilling as the fabric is natural. Anyone who works in fabric manufacturing knows that pilling is a fault and is avoidable when good quality fabric is used. Being told you need to depill furniture you’ve spent thousands of dollars on is unacceptable. My brand new lounges look old and worn. I’m pretty annoyed.

Rodocos
RodocosSydney, NSW

Fabric discolouration

Received the ottoman yesterday
The other pieces have been delivered approximately 8 months ago
Contacted brosa they said sunlight would have caused this
Don’t all rooms have sunlight????
Quality is terrible save your money!!!!!!!!

whendeea
whendeeaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dreadful hard sofa

NeoSamurai
NeoSamuraiEltham, Victoria

Okay if you're patient enough to wait 4 months for delivery. Made in China not Australia.

Brendon
BrendonSydney, NSW

Amateur-ville Horror

I purchased the Frank TV unit 2 months ago. This company sent me the wrong assembly parts (incorrect screws), and have failed to correct the problem despite 5 emails and 3 phone conversations. The furniture I purchased is sitting in my hallway, unable to be assembled - and from what I gather, they can’t get it together to send the correct custom screws. This company, in my estimation, is amateur and poorly managed.

Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.

Carlos
CarlosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful Service - Nice Furniture

Purchased 2 Wingchairs and I was told 2-3 days delivery. 1 week later I receive a text saying one of the chairs is missing in transit and the other is 2 weeks away. It is now 5 weeks later, and I still only have 1 chair. I have emailed and called over 10 times and get no response. I will never be purchasing from you again.

Marina P.
Marina P.

WORST customer service

Poor quality customer service, they made an error on our order and overall a really bad experience. Would never order anything from them again. They have now 'lost' two Palemero armchairs that were due for arrival to our home. How can your company have two seperate chairs going missing from your warehouse? Poor systems in place and even worse customer service. Still waiting on a team member to respond to my missing delivery.

sharon h
sharon hSydney, NSW

Very disappointing

Waited almost 8 months for item, and no clue from company about delivery. Disappointed i wasn't warned of wait time

Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales customer service.

Whilst products appear to be of good quality, it's mostly cheap board with a really thin coating of paint. Screws are flimsy, some holes do not align. Products chip very easily with minimum effort, and there is very poor customer follow up to any inquiries on this. I'm still waiting after 2 weeks to hear if I can purchase a replacement part for a cabinet. You will likely notice blemishes on your product when unwrapping because of inconsistent manufacturing. No real difference in qaulity as opposed to Ikea, just trading off the latest on trend fad.

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Brosa provided great service from purchase to delivery. I found the web chat was the best way to contact them when we needed to make changes to our order. They were responsive and helpful. We bought a few sets of the Ingrid dining chairs which were well packaged, easy to build and of good quality for the price, plus look fantastic! Only suggestion for improvement would be to provide plugs to cover the screw holes for a neater finish, but great looking and comfortable nevertheless.

Andrea S.
Andrea S.South East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous wait for delivery

Jasmine  Salisbury
Jasmine SalisburyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t return item

Purchased an office chair from this company - turned up on time but had damage and was not what we were after - tried to contact them in all the ways suggested (phone & online) no answer - Don’t bother purchasing from this company