Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

orange m.
orange m.Canberra 2600, ACT

Damaged goods delivered.

Shipping was extended a few times due to covid.. which I understand however after 3 months of waiting my order arrived damaged. See photos

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We are so sorry that your item arrived damaged through the packaging! We would really like to get this right. Could you please advise your order number or email us to support@brosa.com so we can help you out?

Linda S
Linda SBrisbane

What a horrid company. Zero Stars

Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience after purchase

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery customer service appalling

Ordered $2.5k of sofa and coffee table the customer service in the delivery side was so bad i canceled my order, if the service is this bad before i receive my product i would be very wary of after sales service
I cannot rate the quality as i canceled before i received the products

Very Disappointed!

After waiting over 5 months for the delivery of my bed that was supposed to take 7-8 weeks it arrived with no legs. Very disappointing!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

The legs were sent by express post and arrived in afew days. Thanks

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can I give a negative start?

Items supplied 23 weeks after ordering - that's fine I understand Covid held up with manufacturers. It looks like I was sent someone's second hand items. There is dirt, pen marks, water marks and the stitching isn't even complete. Its been a week and their customer service team have only just contacted me now. NEVER BUY FROM THEM. Their customer service team are rude and arrogant. They are still investigating if I can get a refund on this item!!!

Emily

I actually returned the item yesterday. still disappointed that I can’t get shipping refunded. How was I to know the item was going to be unusable when you sent it.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Emily! If the item was faulty, you should not have to pay for shipping. Please let us know your order number so we can follow this up with you directly?

Andrea
Andrea

Our Perfect Chair

Having spent hours n days online looking for a perfect occasional chair for a newly refurbished room we came across Brosa Furniture. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere! Product quality was excellent, delivery was as promised and prompt. But best of all products come fully assembled!! We will definitely use Brosa again!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks Andrea, this means a lot to us!

Debra
DebraSydney, NSW

Bed looks great but assembly is appalling

Ordered the Scot bed from Brosa. It came on time and looks nice. Big problem though. The two men who assembled it didn't have a clue how to do it. End product is a bed that is missing bolts, no nuts used at all, head board is wobbly and some of the wrong bolts in the wrong place= substandard, unsafe piece of furniture. My husband is 80 years old and we are sleeping on a mattress on the floor until they can get someone back who hopefully knows what he/she is doing. Customer service very nice but so far no action. Concerned about our safety as well. Be ware.

Ethan Dee
Ethan DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waist your time with Brosa, Save yourself the headache!

Ordered in August 2020, Estimated delivery was 3mths which turned into 6mths. I am not an unreasonable person I understand covid delayed things... didn't complain or contact for 6mths. In the day of delivery told 2 of the ten dining chairs ordered cannot be found and won't be delivered on the day. Called can't get through left many messages and emails still no contact or update on the 2 missing chairs. Useless, unprofessional and a total waste of time! Wish I had spent my money elsewhere.

Carol
CarolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order here if you like long delivery times!!

I ordered an accent chair back in august 2020. Should of been delivered by Xmas but kept delaying the delivery times. Now they have advised me it won’t be here till April. I can’t believe how long it is taking. Should of shopped elsewhere. Never will order from Brosa again.

Joel GrenellHunter Region, NSW

Don't do it

Just don't bother ordering anything that needs to be made. 8 weeks tuned into 21 weeks and when my order finally arrived last week a leg on the Frank chest of drawers was the incorrect piece and couldn't be used. I'm now told i have to wait 13 weeks for a small leg that screws in so my order is complete. 13 weeks!! Could this not be flown in guys considering it's your mistake. Its come and collect the goods, give me a full refund and close your doors.

Joel Grenell

Thats so big of you all, don't you realise we juts want what we ordered back in June. Pretty simple really, fly in a part to arrive within a month and I will be fine. Are you capable of air freight like everyone else?

AJBR
AJBRSydney

Another company who make promises they can't deliver

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Terrible quality and misleading info on delivery time - will never buy anything from Brosa again...

Never thought I would write this review on a brand I used to like. I've ordered this Greta Entertainment Unit in White back in early Nov this year and only receive the item today - the last day of 2020... despite the 3-4 weeks estimate despatch time from its website... Now on to the quality... dear lord... do I really need to say anymore than all the photos attached? Not one corner of this item has no problem... And it's dirty . I have never encountered such bad quality piece of furniture ever... Should've ordered something from Ikea. It's such a shame that a brand used to be good now is in my blacklist...

• +9Thumbnail
Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts.

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts. We have waited 5 months for an order that said 4 weeks when ordered and we are literally sleeping on the floor and they can’t tell us when the parts will arrive. They can’t even get organised to send the parts as we have had lots of people contacting us about the issue. When you spend thousands on new furniture you expect to not sleep on the floor.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Katie! Oh no, we are so sorry that you're missing parts for your bed! Could you please provide us your order number so we can get an ETA on your parts request urgently?

Jman
JmanSydney, NSW

Never use this company

Ordered two chairs in the ready to ship tab for pre Xmas delivery. As a Xmas gift.

Less than 12 hours later the shipping date is..... six months later. Don’t be fooled. Don’t use this company. They publish inaccurate info to get you in, and rely on complacency to keep your order.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Jman! We are sorry if there was any confusion about the lead times. We would love to get in touch with you to clarify and find a solution. Could you please provide us your order number, so we can contact you?

GilesSydney, NSW

Terrible service and uncomfortable product!

I bought a sofa bed from Brosa and it said on the website it's "comfort" level was snug. It's the hardest thing I've ever sat on let alone slept on. The delivery was late as well.

Returning it was a nightmare. They wouldn't organise a pickup till I chased them a bunch of times. They then didn't come to pick it up and I had to chase again to get them to come. The only way I got anything sorted was by complaining to one of the founders.

Giles

I've already spoken to your owner David and numerous people in customer service so feel free to follow up with them.

Furniture “lost” disgraceful customer service

Ordered furniture 9 weeks ago & still no delivery. Contacted freight company several times with little to no success. Received email from BROSA saying freight company have “lost” furniture & my order updated to delivery in 2021 (a further month away). No phone contact from BROSA, disgraceful customer service & no product delivered.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kate! We are very sorry that the courier can't locate your shipment. Please allow us to investigate this urgently and get back to you with additional options. We will be in touch with you today.

Beau
BeauSydney, NSW

Will never order here again!

Will never order here again, beside from the fact there products are tiny in scale (small built) their delivery times are unacceptable. Order in June, will receive in December. Don't bother, go someone better! Simple!

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

Great price and quality f furniture, loved being able to select delivery date, the notifications right up to when the driver was outside your door was amazing and cost of delivery was so reasonable. One draw back is Customer Service department, had to leave message and its hard to speak to someone on the spot if you need.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Sonia! We are happy that you've been satisfied with the whole process. We are doing our best to return every missed call in a timely manner and we're sorry that you haven't been able to get through to us the first time.

Sonia

I eventually got on to the right department but it wasn’t as easy as it should be but once I spoke to someone all was resolved. :)

Phoebe Jade
Phoebe JadeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing quality Mila sofa

The quality of the sofa that i purchased from Brosa is second to none. Responses to enquiries were always prompt also.
Delivery was a little delayed and not so accurate to what is advised online, be prepared for that, but overall i am very happy with my 3 seater Mila sofa.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We love to hear that you're so happy with your new Mila Sofa!

Angela

Should not have passed quality control! False advertising.

Cavenish R.
Cavenish R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

16 weeks wait for 3 chairs

I ordered 3 bar stools and was told they should arrive in 16 weeks. Are you kidding me. 7 weeks later we have zero chairs to sit on and every time I enquire about the progress I get a snooty remark. Ridiculous wait for 3 items!!! Never order from them again!!

Gold Coast Traveller
Gold Coast TravellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love! Very comfortable

Great stools, perfect height and colour is fantastic as per photos online! Amazing, well worth the wait! It was a long wait as I had ordered a very specific colour! But looove the new stools

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your nice words!

Maryam
MaryamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product and quality but quite small

The tv cabinet looks nice, it was easy to put together. Good quality and fast delivery from supplier. It looks very small though would only suit a very small space.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your feedback, Maryam! We do have entertainment units in different sizes. We're glad to hear that you like the piece.

Only buy if you are willing to wait for longer than the website states..

Varun