Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

M.LB
M.LBPerth, WA

Bruin Queen Wooden Bed Frame

I brought the Bruin Queen Wooden Bed Frame a few months ago. Very happy with our purchase. Good quality, sturdy product. Easily to assemble and was delivered in a timely manner. Pleasantly surprised as I was apprehensive about ordering a bed I could not see in person, as I live in Perth WA.

Brosa Amelia Armchair Sags

We purchased the Amelia Armchair online and it sags terribly and is very uncomfortable. We have tried calling Brosa customer service and can never get through. We have also sent multiple emails to support with no response. After care and customer service is absolutely terrible at Brosa. What good is a warranty if Brosa completely ignore customers once the purchase is done!

We also purchased the Mila 3 seater and that sofa is fantastic! So if your happy with your purchase Brosa can be great. However if your product is faulty expect to be put through the ringer. It’s been over a month and we are still waiting for a response re: warranty.

Lee
LeeCentral Queensland, QLD

Beautiful but some faults

Easy to assemble. Love the Memphis console but one of the drawers is slightly warped. Had to move the marble top forward more to cover gap. I also thought the marble top was going to be polished to a high gloss but it's matt finish instead, which is a bit disappointing. Overall though I love my console table.

Sharon W.
Sharon W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection!!!

The Shamal Dining Table we picked is just beautiful. Quality is excellent and so sturdy. The White glove service offered was the best decision we made (apart from the table that is). Service by the Brosa staff was fantastic all round.

Siroos
Siroos

I can confidently say your are one of the best (if not the best) in this industry.

We love every single item! You guys are amazing! This is completely another level of customer service and business. I have dealt with few big names over the past few months (furnishing my new house) and I must say, what you are doing is fantastic and well above your competitors. From design and quality to sale and after sale customer service. Your online account, chat service and live tracking features are outstanding and I know it is not an easy job to manage them all and you invested a lot in this. Well done and keep up the fantastic work! Your are my only stop from now on and I highly recommend you to my friends and families. Cheers

Very comfortable and beautiful

Quality is excellent, Very comfortable, very easy to assemble only took like 5 minutes to unpack and assemble. Delivery was also on time

CSP
CSPSydney, NSW

Thrilled!

Loved the “view at home” function!!! Fairly accurate method of working out if the products work in one’s own space. The ordering was easy with super quick dispatch, great delivery communication and easy to unpack. Love love love the look of the bar stools, their scale and their comfort. Would shop first at Brosa online next time I need anything.

Paloma slip chairs

The Paloma slip chairs are amazing. Such good quality and everyone comments about how comfortable they are. So impressed with this company

Jackie F.
Jackie F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love our new round ottoman! Perfect colour & fits in well with existing furniture.

Online store was easy to use and the quality of product received was excellent. I love your products. Thanks I will continue to purchase from you guys!
@stylingbyjackie

Kath
KathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great table!

During lockdown as we could not attend the store, we found the range of products online was extensive and the ease of navigation on Brosa’s site was great. Updates on delivery by email and calls were really good and thoughtful. Easy to assemble our table on delivery and very happy with the quality. It was exactly what I wanted.

Anh
AnhSydney, NSW

New damaged sofa delivered on the 26 June - Terrible customer support services

Mrs T
Mrs TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable and stylish

Great stools and service from Brosa. Highly recommend their products and company. Looking forward to using their styling service too.

Terrible Product Support Services

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Love my new armchair!!!

There are so many colours and style options to choose from! The armchair I bought is great quality and very comfortable!

Christine
ChristineSouth Australia

Still waiting 34 weeks after order

Ordered two office chairs in early Nov 2020 and chose them because estimated delivery time was 6 weeks. After ordering, delivery was pushed out, and then further again. I eventually received one chair after 4 months and was told the other was being made. BROSA's contact has been limited and I not happy that after 33 weeks the chair seat arrived with no contact from DHL to arrange a suitable date (as was meant to happen) and the swivel base I ordered has still not been delivered. I have contacted BROSA, and their reply email states they are busy and their response might be two weeks away........Exceptionally poor service and this is my last order ever from BROSA.