Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Isabella king bed

We LOVE our new king bed! Website was easy to use and I had access to chat online with staff to answer my questions. Sample of material was received within 3days of request. The bed was very easy to put together, not much to do. Great quality material and very sturdy! The gas lift feature is awesome as I can lift it with no effort to access storage. Highly recommend!

Susie
SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect Wingback chair

We absolutely love our new Wingback chair! Excellent quality and great service! There was a great range of products and colours to choose from. Thanks Brosa!

Lisa K.
Lisa K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent value for money

From initially requesting fabric samples, to the delivery of our new bed, the process was seamless and easy. I was a little nervous about not seeing the product in real life, but the quality was most impressive! The fabric samples helped enormously, the bed was very affordable and we are so happy with the purchase. Highly recommend Brosa.

Raz
Raz

Excellent quality and value

Products are of great quality at an affordable price - ordered a Maki sofa bed and Sara ottoman.
Also ordered a colour swatch and was delivered within the week.
The ordering and delivery process was seamless.

Bedroom complete!

I was very hesitant to buy a large item sight unseen, but Brosa's offer of material swatches took all the guesswork out of it. The ottoman arrived within the week - excellent quality and was the perfect colour. Will not hesitate to shop at Brosa again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Amazing designs at reasonable prices

Purchasing from Brosa was a fantastic experience. I had a free consultation with one of their designers first and then I bough a bed and some furniture pieces and they are amazing. Really the best furniture store in Australia!

Kerry R
Kerry RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful set of drawers

I found it very easy to purchase the Ethan drawers on line.
I didn’t want any assembly so only screwing in legs was quite easy.
Love the beautiful low line drawers, color is perfect and drawers are self closing…
Very happy with this purchase.

Cando
CandoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changing purchase

I love my new couch so much, it has made our living space so much more enjoyable because it looks great and is so comfortable compared to our old one. Our extended family of 5 can fit on this couch all at once, so we didn’t need to spend extra money on more chairs. We have a small living space but it fits well along the longest wall. Brosa service was flawless too.

Ahmed Bukhari
Ahmed BukhariAU

Stylish and beautiful furniture

We bought chesterfield Camden 3 seater sofa, Maree dining chairs and some bar stools. Really stylish products and looks amazing. Thank you Broasa furniture.

Erin Field
Erin FieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Furniture has been great!

We’ve bought two couches from brosa and both have been great quality! It’s a risk buying online and brosa descriptions have been very accurate.

Delivery in good timeframes.

Product Appearance As advertised

Exceeded my expectations! Thank you Brosa!

This couch is super comfortable and the fabric is beautiful. I was hesitant in the beginning about ordering a couch online without seeing/trying it first, but I was not disappointed! The delivery driver was really helpful getting it up to my 5th floor apartment, and I found it really easy to assemble on my own. If you’re on the fence about purchasing this couch, I 100% recommend you go for it! Could not be happier. Thank you Brosa!

Sue
SueHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful Bedhead

I was recommended by a friend. The store was easy to navigate and ordering was also quick and easy. The range was impressive and the product I wanted in stock. It arrived 2 days later and I am extremely happy with the quality of my bedhead. It looks exactly as the photo showed. Perfect colour as well French Beige. No assembly required. Best of all it hugs the wall and my bed perfectly so no unwanted movement.

Exactly what I wanted

A great quality chaise for my study and affordable! Extremely comfortable and love the colour. Very satisfied with my order and the Customer service . Thank you Borosa

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Josh W.
Josh W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service to write about

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent company and good quality product.

I purchased a dining suite and coffee tables online. I live in a remote part of Australia.
Brosa delivered to my door!! Brilliant.
My furniture was exactly as depicted online.
The product was strong and well built.
The assembly was easy with excellent instructions provided. All staff on every level were friendly, efficient, competent and helpful.
Furniture was expertly packed and completely
protected the product.
I would recommend Brosa to everyone.
Thank you.