Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

shagenius
shageniusSydney, NSW

The perfect bar stools.

We bought the Jackson Bar Stools and couldn’t be any happier. They’re well built, look great and fit perfectly under our kitchen bench. We were searching low and high for some bar stools that would not be bulky but still comfortable and strong and we found the right ones at Brosa. They came all assembled and ready to be used once unpacked.

Nice quality dining chairs

I bought 4 dining chairs which were of great quality and I couldn't be happier with them. Very comfortable and well made. However, I felt waiting months for delivery was not welcome though I must admit they were worth it in the end. They arrived safe and sound.

Product Appearance As advertised

Long delivery, poor quality, poor service

Waited 4 months after being told 6 weeks!
Ordered the Palermo Chair and 3 seater
They arrived separately and are different material! The couch material is poor, with a tear within a month.
The chair is made with such nicer material, stronger and more comfortable! so (supposed to be the same colour, but are certainly not the same! Two different materials)
Not a happy customer, but their customer service team were no help what so ever!
Would not recommend buying a couch from Brosa due to the poor quality my 3 seater is. Very disappointed for the money I spent with this company!

Joseph Cheung
Joseph CheungSydney, NSW

Quality furniture at reasonable price

The consulting and service team of Brosa were just providing patient and exception service second to none. We're very pleased to have received products, the Camden Chesterfield 2 Seater Sofa, the Nottage Armchair, Pia 3 Seater Sofa, Pia Ottoman, Frank dining chairs and bar stools as expected though only viewing by online shopping. Eight percent of our new home furnitures were ordered through Brosa. Only suggesting Brosa delivery team to enhance their system to arrange for correct products delivery. The delivery staff provided excellent service in assembling the furniture and set up in place.

Alana
AlanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Chic design at an affordable price

Online purchasing can have its moments, especially never being able to see particular stock in person.
I had taken the chance and purchased my coffee table and was extremely satisfied once it had arrived.
Design was chic and complemented my living area well - with easy assembly.
Beyond satisfied with the quality that Brosa offers, from the communication to the delivery.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Good quality but 6 months to deliver!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Kerrie
KerrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Ottoman makes our lounge !

We loved our black velvet ottoman with brass legs . Quality is great , it looks so luxurious.
The service was excellent .

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Jane
JaneSouthwest, VIC

Beautiful sofa

Excellent quality, far exceeded our expectations. Service and delivery were quick and communication was great. Couldn’t be happier with our sofa!

Cyprien A.
Cyprien A.

I ordered a couple of items from them few years ago

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Obsessed with my new couch!

My new couch is so comfortable and I just love the design! It’s long enough to lay down and deep enough to fit 2 people comfortably. 10/10 highly recommend! Also the customer service is amazing i had tried to buy from other companies that had been terrible to get in touch with but Brosa’ steam were friendly and efficient with the questions I had.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service - highly recommended!

We ordered a queen gas lift bed and it was easy to navigate the website and purchase the bed. The delivery was on time and we paid for assembly too which was great - the guys put it together in no time and took all the rubbish with them. Highly recommend this service.

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent customer service and products

RNP
RNPVictoria

BROSA - The best furniture store

The instore designers are very helpful and patient. The products were delivered as promised and after sales service has been fantastic.

Very happy with our purchase.

Kim B.
Kim B.South East Queensland, QLD

Love my ottoman

I recently purchased the Alexa large round ottoman in beige. Delivery was on time, communication was great. Looks amazing. Great quality. Thank you!

Maz
MazMelbourne

Terrible customer service

Beautiful bed frame

I love our new Cleo Queen Bed Frame! Beautiful, comfortable and stylish. Pretty easy to assemble with 2 people, but there is a lot of packaging to protect the product, so if I ordered again, I would probably pay the extra amount for assembly and removal of packaging. Highly recommend - customer service was excellent also.

Shopping made easy!

We are delighted with the dining chairs and nest of coffee tables we bought from BROSA. They fit in perfectly with our dining table and lounge setting. Our shopping experience at BROSA was made pleasurable for a variety of reasons- the lay out of the products in the store made it easy to locate what we were looking for and the sales people were friendly and informative. Once we placed our order, we were kept informed of delivery details every step of the way. The products were delivered in perfect condition at a time that suited us. Thank you for a wonderful shopping experience.

Impressed

I was easily able to find a couch on line that was exactly the right colour, the right length and depth, and with the seat height to match my chairs; and it has the option of folding flat which I also wanted.
I had only seen it on line, but once it arrived it more than met expectations.
Just had to screw in legs and it was assembled.
Friendly and helpful store staff at the end of phone when I called and asked for the delivery date to be changed.
Delivery staff were also very friendly and helpful.
Rosalie Birkin

Ann
AnnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much choice over competition

For a relatively new Australian based company the options are fantastic compared to one colour one off options from competitors. Choice of picking stock items or wait for custom made is great. Exceptional quality. Will definitely purchase again.

Carol
CarolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with our day bed, exactly as it looks on site.

Day bed looks stunning. Good quality. Very good size, easy can be used as a guest bed. Was easy to unpack and set up with only legs to screwed on.
Looks amazing in my sons bedroom.

Angela G.
Angela G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Lovely accent chair

It was easy to find what I was looking for for the site.
There is a good choice of products and colours on offer.
I bought the Dale armchair in blue velvet. I am really happy with it. The fabric is gorgeous and the chair is well made.
Assembly was easy - just attaching 4 legs. Easier than some pieces I've bought from other furniture stores.
I had cancelled an earlier order and was given a refund no questions asked. So, when I was wondering about the chair I felt confident that if I didn't like it or it didn't fit the decor in my home I wouldn't have a problem with returning it. As it is, I love it.

ShellyB
ShellyB

Contemporary, comfortable Milly Bar kitchen stools & toddler friendly!

I looked for a modern styled stool which could not be easily climbed and tipped over by a toddler. The stools are perfect. These stools are great for little ones and adults alike as they are so stable and have a broad comfortable seat. They are beautifully made, look incredible and are excellent value!

Waited 6 months for two bedside tables

I ordered two bedside frank tables on the 1st of August 2021 and received them on the 1st of February 2022. So 6 months later.

The bedside tables are made of wood but they smell of bad chemical.

trieste t.
trieste t.South East Queensland, QLD

A PIECE OF ART!!!

The site is easy to use and I was impressed with the range of products.
I enjoyed collaborating with a Brosa stylist and am in love with the piece that we selected for the living room. The product is of high quality, solid structure and worn in beautifully. The design is simple, yet looks sophisticated. Assembly was a dream compared to anything I have put together before and I would highly recommend selecting the boucle fabric. It is highly durable and has a soft and textured appearance. It pairs well with the black hardware and it is truly a beautiful piece! I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to purchasing other products from Brosa in the future.

Louise H
Louise H

Unique, on trend furniture from a trusted retailer

About 90% of my furniture is BROSA and I recommend them to everyone, great quality, unique and after the first purchase, we knew it was a brand we could trust without viewing the furniture in person - it was all online!

Deliveries were on time besides our dining table but it was well worth the wait.