Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Cathleen
CathleenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleasure to deal with Brosa

I found it very easy to place my order. The thing that impressed me is that Brosa was frequently communicating to me about delivery which made it easy because I knew when to be around when it arrived. The people I dealt with were very professional and helpful.

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Great furniture and service

Apart from the no-fault COVID delays in products arriving, the service from BROSA has been efficient and helpful. Three of the products I ordered were exactly as advertised and when one wasn't, BROSA were very helpful with the options offered, none of which involved any inconvenience to myself.

Chase Wake
Chase WakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good .

I am happy with the products and service. The arm chair is quite heavy. Bought the ottoman together. Used the white glove delivery service.

Laura
Laura Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect piece of furniture to finish off our entrance space!

Lovely, great quality console table which looks exactly like the images. Easy to put together. Very happy with our purchase.

Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value

Good quality products, smooth delivery process. My furniture were delivered fast and hassle-free. I had one missing piece of hardware though.. will ask them for a replacement.

Carly
CarlyPerth, WA

Love my bedhead

Online store had very good visuals and descriptions of what I was ordering. I had a specific style of bedhead I wanted and Brosa was just about the only store that sold it. It was 16 weeks from order to delivery but I've come to learn that's pretty standard with furniture at the minute.
Delivery was easy to arrange and I love how it turned out, the colour is just what I wanted and its very good quality.

Love love love!

The couch is the perfect size for 4 people to be seated comfortably. The fabric is super nice and the couch itself isn’t too soft that you get stuck in it, it’s honestly perfect!

Louise H
Louise H

Best quality & great designs

We’ve virtually furnished our whole house with Brosa. The furniture is good quality, easy to assemble & was delivered very promptly.

TeganS
TeganSSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with my purchase

From beginning to end I was so happy with the service, the communication and receiving my purchase from Brosa. The only bit of assembly that I needed to do was attach the legs to my new lounge. The Christoph lounge itself is so spacious and comfortable. (The back cushions are a bit softer, so if you need more back support, you may need something a little firmer) Quality of product actually exceeded my expectations! I really can't fault my experience with Brosa and would happily recommend to my friends and family! Thank you so much.

Very pleased

This was exactly what I expected based on the advertisement and the specifications. The colour and texture were as expected and the piece if very sturdy. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Joanne
Joanne

Small coffee table.

I did a lot of research online to find a small coffee table that was both sturdy, looked good and was reasonably priced. I am very impressed with this table as it is made of real wood and it is solid. With little toddlers around I wanted something that couldn't easily be tipped over. I am very happy with this product.

Ann
AnnSydney, NSW

Beautiful occasional chair.

We have been very satisfied with every aspect of our shopping experience with Brosa, we will definitely use them again. The customer service team were terrific, I was promptly sent free swatches so that I was happy with the choice before committing. That said, the website photographs were very accurate. The quality of workmanship of the chair is excellent. Really good value for money. The chair was shipped and delivered very quickly, carefully packaged, the delivery team were communicative and most helpful.

Marina
MarinaSydney, NSW

GREAT!! Oslo 3 seater with chaise

I wish the store had a video of the sofa, because it is great quality and very comfy. I am so happy I chose BROSA. Delivery was done smoothly, and it was very well packed. Highly recommend.

MMF
MMFSydney, NSW

Meggs Entertainment Unit

Excellent product, value, delivery timeframe and customer service - would highly recommend Brosa. Great range of furniture options - will definitely come back for future purchases.

Anna
Anna

Frank Cabinet - perfect!

Easy to order, kept up to date throughout process. extremely well packaged so cabinet was completely safe. Very solid unit.

Auscooke
AuscookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality at a reasonable price

Brosa delivered quality, cost effective furniture, nicely. Have had occasion to shop personally and online - customer service has been brilliant.

Victor
Victor Sydney, NSW

Megan Queen Gaslift Bed Is perfect

Very easy to find what I was looking for. The range of products are great. It was hard to pick out the (one) because they all would suit my needs and wants. I was very impressed by the quality and assembly was easy.

Mike W
Mike WSydney, NSW

Great experience and excellent product!

We recently purchased a Frank sideboard from Brosa online and have been very impressed with their products and their service. The sideboard is solid timber with an America Walnut finish and is of very high quality and looks even better ‘in the flesh’. The whole process from start to finish went perfectly and we will definitely be back.

Kait
KaitSouthern and Hills, SA

Love my purchase!

The couch and occasional chair are fabulous! Very happy with my purchase and with the fast delivery service. Thank you.

Brendon
BrendonSydney, NSW

Amateur-ville Horror

I purchased the Frank TV unit 2 months ago. This company sent me the wrong assembly parts (incorrect screws), and have failed to correct the problem despite 5 emails and 3 phone conversations. The furniture I purchased is sitting in my hallway, unable to be assembled - and from what I gather, they can’t get it together to send the correct custom screws. This company, in my estimation, is amateur and poorly managed.

Ioanna
IoannaMelbourne

Stunning headboard !!

Worth the wait exceptional quality, my master bedroom looking so lux with the Stella Tall Queen bed head in Ebony

Kelly
Kelly

Great quality and good value

The website makes it easy for you to find what you are looking for and I really appreciate that measurements and detailed descriptions supplied. The Hemming bookshelf I purchased is a lovely piece, I have bought 3 of these for my salon now so obviously a happy customer :) I would recommend the assembly service for convenience and time saving. I put the first 2 together myself and did find some parts challenging. Also my first 2 are lighter than the new one - its pure black, the others have a more industrial finish which liked.

M.LB
M.LBPerth, WA

Bruin Queen Wooden Bed Frame

I brought the Bruin Queen Wooden Bed Frame a few months ago. Very happy with our purchase. Good quality, sturdy product. Easily to assemble and was delivered in a timely manner. Pleasantly surprised as I was apprehensive about ordering a bed I could not see in person, as I live in Perth WA.

Sharon W.
Sharon W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection!!!

The Shamal Dining Table we picked is just beautiful. Quality is excellent and so sturdy. The White glove service offered was the best decision we made (apart from the table that is). Service by the Brosa staff was fantastic all round.

CSP
CSPSydney, NSW

Thrilled!

Loved the “view at home” function!!! Fairly accurate method of working out if the products work in one’s own space. The ordering was easy with super quick dispatch, great delivery communication and easy to unpack. Love love love the look of the bar stools, their scale and their comfort. Would shop first at Brosa online next time I need anything.