Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

2.7

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been waiting since November 2020 for my chairs!

We purchased chairs at Brosa in November 2020, they were promised in 16 weeks, they extended the delivery date to May without advice, then July now August...again no notice of a changed delivery date!! When I called to see what was going on I got the same response.... keep blaming covid, I think its just a good excuse!! Who waits almost 9 months for furniture?? We are not talking customers made here!! I have had many items from other stores and all have kept to their 3-4 month delivery time table. Be well aware you may not receive your item by the due delivery date and you will not be informed either. Written to CEO several times and not even an apology. BYER BEWARE!!

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Extreme delay. Failed delivery, twice, of damaged items. Argumentative customer service.

10 month delay on a 3 month ETA at purchase…….still don’t have the item.

They attempted to deliver the item on two seperate occasions but it was badly damaged each time.

Customer service ignore you after purchase & are argumentative.

Happy to discuss my experience with any interested parties.

Brosa stole my money

This company did not stock the “Quick Ship” items that were advertised on their website and then have not refunded the purchase when they were unable to deliver. I have been begging for a refund and there is either no response or a response that does not make sense.

I would never buy here again - Avoid

This company has STOLEN my money and simply does not return it. It’s simply not worth the risk.

SherinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really bad experience .

Waited for 5 months after ordering and paying upfront for the Theron day bed. 6 am on the morning of delivery they text to say can't locate item in warehouse. Then delivery arrives and I receive a blue bed, grey cushions and no legs.12 days on called customer care few times they say I have to wait another 21 weeks for the blue cushions but nothing had happened and I am still waiting on the legs to arrive. Full item still hasn't arrived. They keep sending me text regarding something arriving today - I don't know if anything would.

Sherin

Yes the fact is nothing has been done by Brosa to either organise the return of the useless junk that's now occupying my lounge room or to give my money back. You guys have kept my money since 'Sept 2020.

Ramya
Ramya

Poor quality - Huber side and end tables

They must spend all their money on marketing. The Huber Side Table and End Table that I purchased took 22 weeks to arrive. The quality of the parts is poor. One part of the metal legs does not align with the frame and juts out slightly. There are dents and flaws in the metal base. The marble tops came with some slight scratches to them. They look as though I've purchased a second hand product. I wouldn't buy from this place again.

Linda S
Linda SBrisbane

What a horrid company. Zero Stars

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts.

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts. We have waited 5 months for an order that said 4 weeks when ordered and we are literally sleeping on the floor and they can’t tell us when the parts will arrive. They can’t even get organised to send the parts as we have had lots of people contacting us about the issue. When you spend thousands on new furniture you expect to not sleep on the floor.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Katie! Oh no, we are so sorry that you're missing parts for your bed! Could you please provide us your order number so we can get an ETA on your parts request urgently?

GilesSydney, NSW

Terrible service and uncomfortable product!

I bought a sofa bed from Brosa and it said on the website it's "comfort" level was snug. It's the hardest thing I've ever sat on let alone slept on. The delivery was late as well.

Returning it was a nightmare. They wouldn't organise a pickup till I chased them a bunch of times. They then didn't come to pick it up and I had to chase again to get them to come. The only way I got anything sorted was by complaining to one of the founders.

Giles

I've already spoken to your owner David and numerous people in customer service so feel free to follow up with them.

Cavenish R.
Cavenish R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

16 weeks wait for 3 chairs

I ordered 3 bar stools and was told they should arrive in 16 weeks. Are you kidding me. 7 weeks later we have zero chairs to sit on and every time I enquire about the progress I get a snooty remark. Ridiculous wait for 3 items!!! Never order from them again!!

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Only buy if you are willing to wait for longer than the website states..

Varun
Varun
Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

Sofa bed extremely uncomfortable and firm

I bought the Siesta 3 Seater Sofa bed, it looks great and is not too bad as seating but it is extremely uncomfortable to sleep on. The website lists this item as 'snug' not too soft, but not too firm, however it is very firm and painful to lay on. It is disappointing as if I knew it was actually firm not snug, I would not have purchased this. Waste of money!

Lorraine
LorrainePerth, WA

Faulty and missing items.

• +4Thumbnail

wombat
wombatRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Billie Jean Rocker

Carrie
CarrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a revised review - The Best Experience (NOT)!!! Consumer Affairs need to get involved!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Carrie! That's so lovely to hear, thank you for your nice review!