Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Christine
ChristineSouth Australia

Still waiting 34 weeks after order

Ordered two office chairs in early Nov 2020 and chose them because estimated delivery time was 6 weeks. After ordering, delivery was pushed out, and then further again. I eventually received one chair after 4 months and was told the other was being made. BROSA's contact has been limited and I not happy that after 33 weeks the chair seat arrived with no contact from DHL to arrange a suitable date (as was meant to happen) and the swivel base I ordered has still not been delivered. I have contacted BROSA, and their reply email states they are busy and their response might be two weeks away........Exceptionally poor service and this is my last order ever from BROSA.

Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.

Katie S
Katie SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delay and no communication

We ordered our sofa at the start of April. ETA was July. Each time we checked the order tracker the ETA was pushed out further, however zero communication from Brosa. Last update indicated ETA mid-September. Meanwhile the same sofa on their website still showing 10-12 weeks delivery. Took several emails/calls/online chat to finally get a resolution and received a full refund. Brosa definitely needs to improve on after sales service and communication.

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been waiting since November 2020 for my chairs!

We purchased chairs at Brosa in November 2020, they were promised in 16 weeks, they extended the delivery date to May without advice, then July now August...again no notice of a changed delivery date!! When I called to see what was going on I got the same response.... keep blaming covid, I think its just a good excuse!! Who waits almost 9 months for furniture?? We are not talking customers made here!! I have had many items from other stores and all have kept to their 3-4 month delivery time table. Be well aware you may not receive your item by the due delivery date and you will not be informed either. Written to CEO several times and not even an apology. BYER BEWARE!!

Dinuka G.
Dinuka G.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Poor/ No customer service.

We did an order last week, soon after that I send an email to customer service to informed that we like to get everything delivered same time which would be end of OCT as two of items are been made.
No reply or confirmation yet, so after few day rang the customer service to confirm the delivery together at the end of OCT. We were told all good that’s been organized.
Yesterday got an email to say half of the items now with the delivery company expected to be delivered next week.
This not what I expected from Brosa, very disappointed with the service

Huzefa H.
Huzefa H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just keep waiting for your furniture if you are lucky it will arrive before you die.

Order a daybed 27 weeks back. Still not delivered.
When we order we were told our order will be delivered in Mid May.
and here we are in the 2nd week of June still no clue when an order will be delivered.
They just keep on changing the expected delivery date.
First, it was 13th-21st May then they changed to 16th May to 30th May then changed to 01/06/2021 - 15/06/2021 and now it's on 10/06/2021 - 24/06/2021.

Quite sure when it gets close to 24-June they will push it further.

It was good for us that we didn't purchase any other furniture for our house from Brosa. Would not recommend it to anyone

Seth G.
Seth G.Sydney, NSW

I wish I could give Brosa.com.au (Brosa Furniture) 0 Stars

Flavietta
FlaviettaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be aware and cautious

Brosa is great when you’re placing an order and very quick at taking your money. NCR you pay- you wait. You wait and wait and wait.
Ordered and paid in January 2021 and was recently advised it will be at least August (with no guarantee), before my sofa arrives. You can’t cancel or have a refund- you just wait and there’s nothing they will do about it.
Buy your sofa from another company.
I wish I had.

Marina P.
Marina P.

WORST customer service

Poor quality customer service, they made an error on our order and overall a really bad experience. Would never order anything from them again. They have now 'lost' two Palemero armchairs that were due for arrival to our home. How can your company have two seperate chairs going missing from your warehouse? Poor systems in place and even worse customer service. Still waiting on a team member to respond to my missing delivery.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Extreme delay. Failed delivery, twice, of damaged items. Argumentative customer service.

10 month delay on a 3 month ETA at purchase…….still don’t have the item.

They attempted to deliver the item on two seperate occasions but it was badly damaged each time.

Customer service ignore you after purchase & are argumentative.

Happy to discuss my experience with any interested parties.

sharon h
sharon hSydney, NSW

Very disappointing

Waited almost 8 months for item, and no clue from company about delivery. Disappointed i wasn't warned of wait time

Brosa stole my money

This company did not stock the “Quick Ship” items that were advertised on their website and then have not refunded the purchase when they were unable to deliver. I have been begging for a refund and there is either no response or a response that does not make sense.

I would never buy here again - Avoid

This company has STOLEN my money and simply does not return it. It’s simply not worth the risk.

Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales customer service.

Whilst products appear to be of good quality, it's mostly cheap board with a really thin coating of paint. Screws are flimsy, some holes do not align. Products chip very easily with minimum effort, and there is very poor customer follow up to any inquiries on this. I'm still waiting after 2 weeks to hear if I can purchase a replacement part for a cabinet. You will likely notice blemishes on your product when unwrapping because of inconsistent manufacturing. No real difference in qaulity as opposed to Ikea, just trading off the latest on trend fad.

Other Furniture Shops

Brosa provided great service from purchase to delivery. I found the web chat was the best way to contact them when we needed to make changes to our order. They were responsive and helpful. We bought a few sets of the Ingrid dining chairs which were well packaged, easy to build and of good quality for the price, plus look fantastic! Only suggestion for improvement would be to provide plugs to cover the screw holes for a neater finish, but great looking and comfortable nevertheless.