Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

2.5

Aga
AgaSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I bought nearly $4K of furniture from Brosa for a new home. The fulfilment process and customer support have been atrocious. Months later I am still waiting for two items to be delivered. They have been delayed multiple times and one of the items has been completely lost in transit. The replacement item will not be available for 27 weeks. Brosa offered $20 as compensation which is a joke. I have not been able to escalate this within the company as the customer support person refused to put me through to management. I am still waiting on a suitable resolution.

Shell B
Shell B

False advertising

I ordered an item that was in stock,ready to ship in 1 - 2 business days, I received and email with my tax invoice and the delivery date had changed to delivery between 12-26 December.

I called customer service (couldn’t really call it customer service) to query and was told not the eta of mid to late December was correct, they refused to listen to me and just kept speaking over the top of me. Asked to speak to a manager however they are not available.

Reading other reviews it seems this is a common occurrence with Brosa, false advertising and zero customer service.

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Waited 7 months to receive a lounge missing the main component

I wish I'd read the reviews before purchasing. Waiting 7 months to receive a 1 seater lounge (should be 3 seater) as the main component is missing. Just appalling service post-sale. Will move the earth to get you to buy and then send emails delaying delivery. Will never shop here again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Brosa brings terrible quality, zero customer service & defected furniture straight to your door, for less.

The quality and customer service of Brosa Design has been on the decline and continues to nose dive. The Ingrid Chairs we purchased had defects where the screw holes are misaligned and couldn't be attached. The stitching on the leather is also coming apart as shown in the photos. Absolutely appalling post delivery service where they direct you to a call centre overseas that palm you off with no further updates and progress on the options to rectify and resolve the issue. Save yourself the headaches of purchasing terrible quality flat packed furniture with zero post sale service.

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Poor quality, images do not reflect actual product. Customer service doesn’t respond

Bought a sideboard from Brosa. Arrived with broken wood, really poor construction with misaligned pieces and wonky doors. Emailed them immediately with images and a full run down of all the issues - it’s now been more than a month and there’s been zero response.

Don’t give them your money. Photos are not at all reflective of what you receive, and customer service doesn’t seem to exist. This would be classed as a major issue under Australian Consumer Law and I can’t help but feel ripped off and taken advantage of.

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been waiting since November 2020 for my chairs!

We purchased chairs at Brosa in November 2020, they were promised in 16 weeks, they extended the delivery date to May without advice, then July now August...again no notice of a changed delivery date!! When I called to see what was going on I got the same response.... keep blaming covid, I think its just a good excuse!! Who waits almost 9 months for furniture?? We are not talking customers made here!! I have had many items from other stores and all have kept to their 3-4 month delivery time table. Be well aware you may not receive your item by the due delivery date and you will not be informed either. Written to CEO several times and not even an apology. BYER BEWARE!!

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Extreme delay. Failed delivery, twice, of damaged items. Argumentative customer service.

10 month delay on a 3 month ETA at purchase…….still don’t have the item.

They attempted to deliver the item on two seperate occasions but it was badly damaged each time.

Customer service ignore you after purchase & are argumentative.

Happy to discuss my experience with any interested parties.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Brosa stole my money

This company did not stock the “Quick Ship” items that were advertised on their website and then have not refunded the purchase when they were unable to deliver. I have been begging for a refund and there is either no response or a response that does not make sense.

I would never buy here again - Avoid

This company has STOLEN my money and simply does not return it. It’s simply not worth the risk.

SherinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really bad experience .

Waited for 5 months after ordering and paying upfront for the Theron day bed. 6 am on the morning of delivery they text to say can't locate item in warehouse. Then delivery arrives and I receive a blue bed, grey cushions and no legs.12 days on called customer care few times they say I have to wait another 21 weeks for the blue cushions but nothing had happened and I am still waiting on the legs to arrive. Full item still hasn't arrived. They keep sending me text regarding something arriving today - I don't know if anything would.

Sherin

Yes the fact is nothing has been done by Brosa to either organise the return of the useless junk that's now occupying my lounge room or to give my money back. You guys have kept my money since 'Sept 2020.

Ramya
Ramya

Poor quality - Huber side and end tables

They must spend all their money on marketing. The Huber Side Table and End Table that I purchased took 22 weeks to arrive. The quality of the parts is poor. One part of the metal legs does not align with the frame and juts out slightly. There are dents and flaws in the metal base. The marble tops came with some slight scratches to them. They look as though I've purchased a second hand product. I wouldn't buy from this place again.

Linda S
Linda SBrisbane

What a horrid company. Zero Stars

Other Furniture Shops

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts.

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts. We have waited 5 months for an order that said 4 weeks when ordered and we are literally sleeping on the floor and they can’t tell us when the parts will arrive. They can’t even get organised to send the parts as we have had lots of people contacting us about the issue. When you spend thousands on new furniture you expect to not sleep on the floor.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Katie! Oh no, we are so sorry that you're missing parts for your bed! Could you please provide us your order number so we can get an ETA on your parts request urgently?

GilesSydney, NSW

Terrible service and uncomfortable product!

I bought a sofa bed from Brosa and it said on the website it's "comfort" level was snug. It's the hardest thing I've ever sat on let alone slept on. The delivery was late as well.

Returning it was a nightmare. They wouldn't organise a pickup till I chased them a bunch of times. They then didn't come to pick it up and I had to chase again to get them to come. The only way I got anything sorted was by complaining to one of the founders.

Giles

I've already spoken to your owner David and numerous people in customer service so feel free to follow up with them.

Cavenish R.
Cavenish R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

16 weeks wait for 3 chairs

I ordered 3 bar stools and was told they should arrive in 16 weeks. Are you kidding me. 7 weeks later we have zero chairs to sit on and every time I enquire about the progress I get a snooty remark. Ridiculous wait for 3 items!!! Never order from them again!!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Only buy if you are willing to wait for longer than the website states..

Varun